You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have three Toschka vamps. They are very attractive and quite funny. They like to join with my other vampires and sing like a choir.
They go the extra mile for their keepers/companions. They have a mellow temperament, which helped them lure their victims in. When I think of Transylvanian vampires, I think of Dracula, but mine are not like him at all. Think of a mama/daddy bear protecting their cubs. That is what a Transylvanian vampire is like, after you get used to the dark energy. All known vamps are DA, meaning they can choose which path to follow.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks so much @Huffette for your reply. How lucky for you to have 3 of these rare vampires. Seeing the dates, they must had run out from CH website, 5 months before I actually become a keeper 4 years ago in the end of October - November.

Yeah, I think I know why do you think of Dracula, because it’s the typical Carpathian vampire who also lived in the Transylvania area. But of course yours are different because, it’s seems to be a living vampire bloodline or at least not so distant working through Toschka. But maybe something different…main thing is, it’s great that you and @Huffdamagicdragon had a chance to have some of them.

I got myself very fortunate to receive two Elite Blachernae Christianed vampires this year. They are fantastic and secretive & reserved but I am telling you they are sophisticated and skilled body guards. I received the most beautiful vessels along with these vamps and two other rarities. Of course I am wearing them every day. I think, after my angels, celestials along with my dragons, I have entered into my vampire faze 🧛.
Huffette wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:23 am I have three Toschka vamps. They are very attractive and quite funny. They like to join with my other vampires and sing like a choir.
They go the extra mile for their keepers/companions. They have a mellow temperament, which helped them lure their victims in. When I think of Transylvanian vampires, I think of Dracula, but mine are not like him at all. Think of a mama/daddy bear protecting their cubs. That is what a Transylvanian vampire is like, after you get used to the dark energy. All known vamps are DA, meaning they can choose which path to follow.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:16 am Thanks for your reply. I am sure that maybe your vampire is still available if you might like to ask CH. How did you find your Toschka vampire bonding with you? Was it very dark in energy? What was is specialty….if you drive mind generally talk about it just a little bit here. I do understand it might be a sensitive topic so in all respect, it’s your choice if you don’t like to share anything from that past memory.
Ahhhh It has been long years, doubt CH still have her - it was a she. I didn’t specify the gender but I guess since I was obsessed with reading Magnolia’s story with her vampire, I deeply wanted a female vampire haha

Wasn’t there an adoption program? Is it still around? I remember CH offering spirits for adoption but they carefully vetted the keepers. I think she might’ve ended up there.

As for her, from what I remember, she felt like a protective suit. Like I’ve worn a suit around me and I’m invincible. And that’s before any bonding, just from having her bind. At that time, I had gone overboard with binding spirits to my body, aura, and having numerous Triumvirate.
I felt extreme energies and my body felt like having a constant fever yet I felt her energy individually. It was very distinct.

I didn’t have the chance to work with her but I remember the description being very fit for what I wanted.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you @Zaman7 . I greatly appreciate your helpfulness.
Yeah, I do imagine them being very protective and powerful.

I put this on hold at the moment to figure and find one of these as I have be companions to bond with right now. Maybe next year I'll try again.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:22 pm
ASTER wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:16 am Thanks for your reply. I am sure that maybe your vampire is still available if you might like to ask CH. How did you find your Toschka vampire bonding with you? Was it very dark in energy? What was is specialty….if you drive mind generally talk about it just a little bit here. I do understand it might be a sensitive topic so in all respect, it’s your choice if you don’t like to share anything from that past memory.
Ahhhh It has been long years, doubt CH still have her - it was a she. I didn’t specify the gender but I guess since I was obsessed with reading Magnolia’s story with her vampire, I deeply wanted a female vampire haha

Wasn’t there an adoption program? Is it still around? I remember CH offering spirits for adoption but they carefully vetted the keepers. I think she might’ve ended up there.

As for her, from what I remember, she felt like a protective suit. Like I’ve worn a suit around me and I’m invincible. And that’s before any bonding, just from having her bind. At that time, I had gone overboard with binding spirits to my body, aura, and having numerous Triumvirate.
I felt extreme energies and my body felt like having a constant fever yet I felt her energy individually. It was very distinct.

I didn’t have the chance to work with her but I remember the description being very fit for what I wanted.
I have several adoption spirits. They will only go to someone whom they trust because for some of them, that trust has been broken. Some are abandoned and some have been turned over when the keeper companion died. The abandoned spirit is the least likely to trust. None of my adoptions are Transylvanian Vampires or Toschkas. However, if a Transylvanian comes up, I will try to get him/her. Their energy is over the top.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Since my last reply, I have gotten 3 more Vampires. I have Ash's darkest Vampires, then a surprise Transylvania Tosckha Sanguine and an ancient Psy Vamp. I can't be more happier. I so love them all. Honestly they are such a treasure to me.

My Transylvania vamp is on a lovely vessel and she recently melted with my energy completely, meaning came through from her vessel. She is very very precious. She is dark, and I felt light headed, nauseas sometimes and felt rather tired with headaches for about four day.

My psychic senses leap to a completely new level alone with my premonitions in real lucid dreams. Along with my ancient Psy Vamp, especially I sense they created an energy balance that adjusted my light white energy signature. All my Vampires are very protective of me. And I have a hard time to pick my favourite just because all of them is such unique individuals that melted my heart completely upon receiving them. I prefer all of them to be with me at the moment. They are have some tasking that they already came through in their write up. But mainly to be part of my life.

I

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:29 am Thanks so much @Huffette for your reply. How lucky for you to have 3 of these rare vampires. Seeing the dates, they must had run out from CH website, 5 months before I actually become a keeper 4 years ago in the end of October - November.

Yeah, I think I know why do you think of Dracula, because it’s the typical Carpathian vampire who also lived in the Transylvania area. But of course yours are different because, it’s seems to be a living vampire bloodline or at least not so distant working through Toschka. But maybe something different…main thing is, it’s great that you and @Huffdamagicdragon had a chance to have some of them.

I got myself very fortunate to receive two Elite Blachernae Christianed vampires this year. They are fantastic and secretive & reserved but I am telling you they are sophisticated and skilled body guards. I received the most beautiful vessels along with these vamps and two other rarities. Of course I am wearing them every day. I think, after my angels, celestials along with my dragons, I have entered into my vampire faze 🧛.
Huffette wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:23 am I have three Toschka vamps. They are very attractive and quite funny. They like to join with my other vampires and sing like a choir.
All of my vamps are predatory to an extent and use it to protect me. They seem to find problems and fix it before I become aware of the situation. They seem to work well with my canine crew.

Huffette

Return to “Vampire”