You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

So I thought I would start a new thread on this since I noticed the ones started on Transylvanian Vamps on here is very old and I don't want to bump those ones...

I haven't got a spirit from CH for a long awhile until last month, but I decided to go for their Surprise Me category for something DA, since right now I do not feel called to any spirits in their shop... I ended up with a conjure of a male Transylvanian Vampire!

Total surprise indeed because I really honestly know absolutely nothing about them!

I decided to take a look at the listing on CH and they're deriving from a woman named Toschka, since I had read up that the conjures are only possible through their bloodlines.. anyway the background and history is interesting behind the family bloodline and so I thought it was very neat I received a Transylvanian/Romanian vampire. I cannot find any individual category for them on CH except for the ones custom conjured through Toschka, so I am assuming they all root back to her, and originally conjured through her. I have a female vampire, a male sanguine vampire and a male vampire-incubi hybrid so guess that makes more vamps in the family lol

I thought this was very interesting bit off the listing too: "These are bindings she has done herself and we purchased from her. They are amazing and many of you already own a custom-conjured piece from her. After the initial bonding time of 45 days (this is her recommendation) the vessel is empty and they are bound to you directly. Their allegiance is with you, they can act on one of your family members behalf if they choose to do so. This is important because they become part of your bloodline and when you pass away they will stay with your descendants of your bloodline and can become guardian to one or more of them. Toschka says usually they will choose a single descendant of yours to guard and will do so until they die and so on."

...Does anyone have any experiences with one of these vampires from CH ??
I read through a lot of the reviews for the listing and many say theirs are intense in energy and some of the stronger vampires so I'm a little excited. I have a feeling the one I get will have a strong presence for some reason.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I have no experience with them but I'd love to hear more about them as well. I asked my sanguine about them (she's of asian descent) and she didn't know anything as she had never traveled to that part of the world during her lifetime.

She also joked, "Oh do you know Bob?! You know Bob! From Chicago?!" Salty little gem I have, eh?

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote:I have no experience with them but I'd love to hear more about them as well. I asked my sanguine about them (she's of asian descent) and she didn't know anything as she had never traveled to that part of the world during her lifetime.

She also joked, "Oh do you know Bob?! You know Bob! From Chicago?!" Salty little gem I have, eh?
LMAO!! That's funny! Your sanguine and ubi have some of the most comical of words HAHA

Yeah wow I'm kind of interested to see how my sanguine male vamp interacts with this one lol!

Speaking of which, I just got my vampire today!! Wearing his vessel right now :D Maybe I'll need to update this thread. All I know is as soon as I started typing on this thread, his vessel got really warm!

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

I got a custom conjure of Toschka Transilvannian vamp. We haven't bonded so far as I have not spoken to him... too many spirits too soon for me.... I don't feel him either. But the custom conjure felt like he was just for me. From his description we seem to have similar interests.. Ladies man, Loved to travel to Europe , territorial.... Especially the "loved to travel across Europe" …, Me too! How they got that right is so marvellous... But I read they are hard to bond and need a very close bonding time upto 45 days after which they attach themselves to you. He is binded to my spirit, but perhaps I don't feel him because I have not conversed with him yet except that initial welcome.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

nina wrote:I got a custom conjure of Toschka Transilvannian vamp. We haven't bonded so far as I have not spoken to him... too many spirits too soon for me.... I don't feel him either. But the custom conjure felt like he was just for me. From his description we seem to have similar interests.. Ladies man, Loved to travel to Europe , territorial.... Especially the "loved to travel across Europe" …, Me too! How they got that right is so marvellous... But I read they are hard to bond and need a very close bonding time upto 45 days after which they attach themselves to you. He is binded to my spirit, but perhaps I don't feel him because I have not conversed with him yet except that initial welcome.
Oh that is very interesting. That does sound fit to you. Mine is very different and fitting according to me.. this was the description I received: "HE IS FROM THE AD 5TH CENTURY WITH BLACK HAIR, HAZEL EYES, AND FAIR SKIN. HE IS A SENSUAL AND SEDUCTIVE COMPANION WHO IS BOTH POWERFUL AND WELL-VERSED IN MANY FORMS OF MAGICK, ESPECIALLY ANCIENT VAMPIRIC RITUALS. HE IS ALWAYS EAGER TO PROVIDE SUPPORT AND INSIGHT DURING YOUR MAGICKAL ENDEAVORS."

Which is nice because what I do need more of is companions who help with magick work or rituals I do. I wasn't really wanting one who could potentially be a relationship or anything, so I was satisfied my surprise spirit was what I hoped for.

You should definitely try bonding with this companion though. Because it is 45 days I'm thinking of starting today and onward.. Just based on the website listing's description, it seems you can get a lot out of Toschka's spirits.

Yeah as someone with a large spirit family, that's kind of the danger with having so many spirits.. Also reasons why I have limited myself now because now I need to start putting the time aside for sessions.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Thats quite interesting. I have been reading your Posts and understood that you are Into Magic. So when i Read the Description of your Spirit i am quite Surprised too, especially if you hadnt provided the conjurors any Details of what you are looking for. I didnt give any Details, not even the Gender and just mentioned Let the Vampire choose me. So i was pleasantly Surprised when I got the Notes..

Yeah Let me make a Commitment too to begin bonding with him from today ;)

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

@godslayerbabe get a master vessel. It's really convenient. Especially with spells! :)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: I really wish to have one of these vampire. I do not see a particular item in the CH shop nor on the seller's pages to help me put a request through for a custom conjuration.

I wonder if I put an order through to ASH'S dark vampire with a request for this kind of vamp in the notes section, would that work out for good?

What would you do? 🙂 I really would like to have one of these vampires.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:46 am ::bump:: I really wish to have one of these vampire. I do not see a particular item in the CH shop nor on the seller's pages to help me put a request through for a custom conjuration.

I wonder if I put an order through to ASH'S dark vampire with a request for this kind of vamp in the notes section, would that work out for good?

I think Toschka is the only one who can conjure these particular race of vampires due to her heritage and family lineage. I remember a beautiful story in the listing about her maternal and paternal family. One was vampire and one was vampire hunter (or something like that) but love conquers all lol

I did have a Toschka vampire but that was at the point where I had so many things overwhelming me and I decided to stop spirit keeping. I asked CH to retrieve my vampire. Yes I regret this decision very much.

Upon searching the shop, I can see Toschka only being mentioned in one listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/trio-of-spells.html

So I guess she stopped offering conjured vampires.

Perhaps one can get a Transylvanian vampire but not a Toschka vampire.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks for your reply. I am sure that maybe your vampire is still available if you might like to ask CH. How did you find your Toschka vampire bonding with you? Was it very dark in energy? What was is specialty….if you drive mind generally talk about it just a little bit here. I do understand it might be a sensitive topic so in all respect, it’s your choice if you don’t like to share anything from that past memory.
Zaman7 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:17 am
ASTER wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:46 am ::bump:: I really wish to have one of these vampire. I do not see a particular item in the CH shop nor on the seller's pages to help me put a request through for a custom conjuration.

I think Toschka is the only one who can conjure these particular race of vampires due to her heritage and family lineage. I remember a beautiful story in the listing about her maternal and paternal family. One was vampire and one was vampire hunter (or something like that) but love conquers all lol

I did have a Toschka vampire but that was at the point where I had so many things overwhelming me and I decided to stop spirit keeping. I asked CH to retrieve my vampire. Yes I regret this decision very much.

Upon searching the shop, I can see Toschka only being mentioned in one listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/trio-of-spells.html

So I guess she stopped offering conjured vampires.

Perhaps one can get a Transylvanian vampire but not a Toschka vampire.

Return to “Vampire”