Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote:
Rungr wrote:An immortal can use a pendulum, a pendulum isn't a newbie trap unless the person themselves are lacking in their own intuition. Any tool can be useful but all tools rely on the development of the individual. However, I do agree entities don't spend their entire time within your home or following you around, but they will use whatever tool available to the person be it dreams, tarot, pendulum, Oracle, random physical signs. One person's failure with one of these tools isn't always going to be the failure for another person as many have succeeded quite well with pendulums.
True that but also just as many people have succeded also many people has had bad experiences, the reason i call the pendulum a newbie trap is because a lot of beginners that just started spirit keeping immeditaly buy a pendulum for a quick and easy communication but do not know how to properly use the tool, they do not know that you need to shield yourself and the pendulum from outside interferences, they do not know that their thoughts, emotions and subcouncious can influence the answers of the pendulum and some of them are certainly not in tune with their intuition, all they know how to use it is "point, ask and wait for it to spin" and im glad wee agree on that part that an immortal is not going to stay around you all the time, an immortal is not going to make your home their hideout as lithiestorm claims, lets just hope is just her pendulum giving her incorrect answers and not something else that may be manupulating her.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Oh sorry my reply got double posted for some reason

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote:
Rungr wrote:An immortal can use a pendulum, a pendulum isn't a newbie trap unless the person themselves are lacking in their own intuition. Any tool can be useful but all tools rely on the development of the individual. However, I do agree entities don't spend their entire time within your home or following you around, but they will use whatever tool available to the person be it dreams, tarot, pendulum, Oracle, random physical signs. One person's failure with one of these tools isn't always going to be the failure for another person as many have succeeded quite well with pendulums.
True that but also just as many people have succeded also many people has had bad experiences, the reason i call the pendulum a newbie trap is because a lot of beginners that just started spirit keeping immeditaly buy a pendulum for a quick and easy communication but do not know how to properly use the tool, they do not know that you need to shield yourself and the pendulum from outside interferences, they do not know that their thoughts, emotions and subcouncious can influence the answers of the pendulum and most of them are certainly not in tune with their intuition, all they know how to use it is "point, ask and wait for it to spin" and im glad wee agree on that part that an immortal is not going to stay around you all the time, an immortal is not going to make your home their hideout as lithiestorm claims, lets just hope is just her pendulum giving her incorrect answers and not something else that may be manupulating her.
You make very good points that's true, though subconscious influence isn't exactly bad if you're trying to find information in regards to your soul and such because then the subconscious influence is exactly what the individual needs, but in terms of spirit keeping I agree with you 100%

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “Immortals”