Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Ok.. please try not not laugh at first because I know it sounds like a dumb question, taking into consideration that "zombie" is not quite a spirit race per se since it's a human who gets zombiefied, which kinda leads to another question and maybe other races can be zombies too?

The thing is that I've been thinking a lot about getting that readin about something in your blood by CH and I've tried asking my keep about it and for some reason my zombie girl keeps poping up.

Ever since opening this inquiry to them I got a cold spot in the middle of my chest that doesn't fade and its pretty much there no matter what.

I got sick and visited the medic and just as expected, its got nothing to do with my actual condition and appears to be in my head only, so we can cross that out from the list.

Other than that I'm interested in why traits are not recommended for zombies or other dark arts beings. Does that include music and bonding time activities?

Is it creepy to think it's cool to have a zombie ancestor in your bloodline?

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Life can't come from death. If it can have children and pass on a bloodline, is it really a zombie?

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

That's a good question. I think you're right.

So... I don't know... maybe you have certain qualities that would make you a better zombie? Just like how it is not just anyone that can be turned into a vampire could it be that it takes something special as an individual to become a zombie?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

One possibility is that your ancestor had a parent who later in life got turned into zombie. Although in this case, you don't have zombie blood or something : p

Another one is that the zombification process your ancestor experienced didn't change the bodily function much, only took the mind. In this case, it's not impossible that the zombie was ordered to have children in order to keep the number of slave zombies.

There was an account of a man who returned from being a zombie as well:
https://www.historicmysteries.com/clair ... bie-story/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The individual is gone and the body is dead. Something else is animating the body. I don't know anything about that something else.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks for the amazing article darkwing dook!

I've heard some stories about Haitian zombies but nothing as elaborated as this one. Sounds very cool. I'll try to get more info on my own.

I have an acquaintance who said he witnessed something similar on a trip to Haiti. He had a very powerful story too and with these kinds of things I'm pretty sure that one can never be 100% sure about what happened.

And I know what you mean about that "something else" Inedible. Would be pretty cool if we could get more info though.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Thanks for posting this thread. I searched the CH Shop for 'zombie' and got some interesting results. This one put a smile on my face so I've added it to my wishlist 1la

Zombie Apocalypse Spell for The True Power Of Your Survival
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/zombie-a ... spell.html
...as the description says, it may never happen but "better safe than sorry!"

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

oh yeah Lewk! I got that listing too!

Its actually very interesting. It does bring a self of confidence about being able to take things head on and making it out alive at the other side.

I also got it because it brought a smile to my face. It's very clever and ingenious and its bound to get you a funny time if you get it.

Zombies have a lot of potential. They even made a romantic comedy about a zombie coming back to life with the power of love. Pretty cheesy but it was fun.

I found out there's a zombie museum in New Orleans, they offer city tours and a guided visit to local cemeteries. They even hook you up with local practitioners for readings and those kinds of things.

I've always wanted to visit the city so I'm including that in my places to visit while there. Hope I can make it for Mardi Gras.

All things considered and I think you can learn a lot from zombies at the end of the day.

Return to “Dark Arts”