You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tarot Mama
Zodiac:

Davis7189 wrote:Hi tarotmama keep us updated! I have a CH living entity binding of a bronwyn ángel which is awesome, absolutely recomend you the bonding service for your new friend, if you can, ask for a pairing service ,or get the "pairing bag" or the "pairing & charging box " (im plaining to get one pairing & charging box by suggestion of one of my Living entity friend).
Hi Davis! I received an email from CH today letting me know my custom conjuration of my living entity Devata is complete. I’m so happy! Thank you for your suggestions. I will take your advice for sure. I’m so looking forward to getting to know my new friend. I will keep everyone here posted on my experience as I bond with M.

Thanks again, Davis!

Tarot Mama :)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

and very good luck with it :)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
TarotMama
new here
new here
Zodiac:

My package with M.’s vessel is out for delivery today! I’m excited to get to know him. My kids and I have been going through a tough time during the last three month so it will be nice to have a friend in our corner. I’ll post again soon.

Tarot Mama

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

TarotMama wrote:My package with M.’s vessel is out for delivery today! I’m excited to get to know him. My kids and I have been going through a tough time during the last three month so it will be nice to have a friend in our corner. I’ll post again soon.

Tarot Mama
Hello,
Sure, keep us updated.

Davis7189
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Any description about the personality of your new spiritual companion?

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol
TarotMama
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Davis7189 wrote:Any description about the personality of your new spiritual companion?
DEVATA, MALE, M., FAIR SKIN, BLUE EYES, AND BROWN CURLS. HE IS ENERGETIC, THOROUGH, AND IS ALWAYS STRIVING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY. HE HAS AN INTENSE POSITIVE PRESENCE, A WARM INFLUENCE, AND STRIVES TO KEEP YOU CONTENT IN ALL FORMS. HE IS VERY STRONG-MINDED AND DRIVEN.

Yep, I’m all kinds of happy!

Tarot Mama

TarotMama
new here
new here
Zodiac:

So I’m bipolar, and I live with agoraphobia and PTSD. One of the hardest things for me is being barraged with intrusive thoughts of self-hatred. These have been an issue since I was a kid. I see a therapist and a psychiatrist plus I take several meds. Still the self-hatred thoughts persist. So painful. This evening, I called on M. and asked for support and comfort. Immediately, my mind was clear and at peace for the first time ever. Of course I’ll continue with my mental health plan. Still, M. is pure magic and so very kind.

Feeling grateful,

Tarot Mama

Davis7189
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Hi TarotMama! Too bad about this bad thoughs! But you will overcome, you are in the right place at the right time! If you can do, try from the store "Ash's favorite spells in one place" at least Class 5 tier 2, binded to your spirit with energy charge, it with help you a lot, i have it in my wish list because i want it for someone else closed to me with similar troubles, i read you, and i remember that person, not gonna replace professional support at first but I'm sure that will make the difference at long term. Is awesome that you can connect with M, i read in another topic you will give the welcome to a Vorin! I'm awaiting Dark angelic being too, "The Seriden" i will do a topic. About the new member of your family, sounds like a great complement for you! Ash is really accurate in the choices of new companions! I have my bronwyn, and im happy.

“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have a spell and I have a spell and we exchange these spells, then each of us will have two spells.” lol
TarotMama
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Davis7189 wrote:Hi TarotMama! Too bad about this bad thoughs! But you will overcome, you are in the right place at the right time! If you can do, try from the store "Ash's favorite spells in one place" at least Class 5 tier 2, binded to your spirit with energy charge, it with help you a lot, i have it in my wish list because i want it for someone else closed to me with similar troubles, i read you, and i remember that person, not gonna replace professional support at first but I'm sure that will make the difference at long term. Is awesome that you can connect with M, i read in another topic you will give the welcome to a Vorin! I'm awaiting Dark angelic being too, "The Seriden" i will do a topic. About the new member of your family, sounds like a great complement for you! Ash is really accurate in the choices of new companions! I have my bronwyn, and im happy.
Thank you, Davis, for your kind words and encouragement, as well as your recommendation for Ash’s spells. Yes, I have a Vorin destined to come my way. No confirmation of completion yet, but I’ll post when I receive that email. Thanks again!

Tarot Mama

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello @Lewk , I know this thread goes back a few years but here is a some question for you about triumvirate and MMT beings binded onto it.

I just got my triumvirate done and so far I add my own master spirits and beings on it from CH.

My question is, how did you add your Supreme Devata from Lisa to it? Since there's no order number you can include. I was looking for answers because I have a trio actually that I would like to add to my triumvirate from Lisa.

Adding existing items to triumvirate is not as straight forward to understand because it's class selection pushing up the price. I don't understand, If I already got both triumvirate and those spirits, why class selection included in each addings?

It's states that, class will not changes of the spirit... I already have and wish to add to my triumvirate. And now my misunderstanding getting worse, because Lisa don't have class rankings but I will have to choose an option.

It's good that CH willing to bind spirits from other practitioners. So that is news for me, and I was searching the forum for these questions to be answered, while I am waiting on CH staff email for clarification. But how would you set it? Do you remember it, or the platform got changed since then maybe. I would like to know how, so I don't have to pay full price all over again for everything, each time I wish to add my own things onto triumvirate.
Lewk wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:47 pm I have a Supreme Devata, who is part of a triumvirate of high ranking spirits who act as overlords for my spirit family.

She is light and feels good and very capable, although beyond the initial bonding period meditations and certain work and tasking and wishing, I haven't yet forged a close personal relationship with her as such.

If you do go that way I feel sure your Devata will genuinely be wonderful to have with you and help you in life.

Return to “Living Entities”