You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

After getting caught up in life I'm slowly paying more attention to my spirits. Found that my Clairaudience is getting stronger as I heard my Abachanchu Vampire M very clearly and loudly though I couldn't pin point what he said as I was talking when he said it then I heard my another one of them say 'Hey' the one day.

Can't pin point who yet. M has a deeper husky dark voice and the one that gave a simple word was deep but not as dark or husky. So I know it wasn't. My Vorin gave me a small push the day I began to wear their vessels again, starting with his. It wasn't to be mean, just expressing his attitude and being playful.

Currently my Merman is a bit grumpy as I went swimming yesterday and didn't take his vessel with me. I've apologised to him but he's still a grump about it. Promised next time I'll take him. Made him lighten up a bit.

My Vrykolaka R gave me a manifeastation the day I was on call with my boyfriend and doing a spell. Terrifying but I just looked and went on with my life. M also likes to touch my ring finger for reason when I wear his vessel (his vessel is suited for my ring finger on my right hand)

I've been trying to give them a bit more attention and not be caught up in life. I think they appreciate it and the one vampire from another shop is calling but I'm not sure as I have to use the money I'm getting for other things but he's getting a bit tired of waiting and I really want to welcome a new spirit into my keep so we shall see

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Those are some fantastic experiences. Thanks for sharing!

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

It's nice to hear an update! I always enjoy seeing your posts. Hopefully there will be more eventually.
I kind of have the same issue.. working 40 hrs a week.. at this point I've decided not to add anymore to my spirit family until proper bonding happens for each ;;

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Hello,
Nice experiences indeed and you definitely have diverse keeps with you. How do you you bond so well?

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

divineseeker wrote:Hello,
Nice experiences indeed and you definitely have diverse keeps with you. How do you you bond so well?
Right?! That is what I thought. What a diverse family. I spend a lot of energy just managing my 7 companions and they are all DA.

Much respect for such a huge collaboration!

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I honestly prefer the darker arts, as I type this M by Abachanchu is touching my cheek. I can feel his fangs. Kinda hurts but I'm releasing in the pressure rather than the pain. My first white arts chose me then I slowly incorporated more. Their a pleasure to have around and honestly keep the darker ones in check. My Draguer is the head of the family though.

I honestly wish I did more with bonding period but I spend time with them as much as possible. Their vessels near my bed at all times. Always allowed in my dreams if they so wish. I also do little bonding times were I take one or two vessels and sit with them. Just spending time with them

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Heh. That's pretty cool. The closest I have to WA is my familiar who is neither but practiced in DA. And he has advised on many occasions that I do not have the patience for adding a WA spirit to our family. XD

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

SpyderBite wrote:
Nice experiences indeed and you definitely have

Right?! That is what I thought. What a diverse family. I spend a lot of energy just managing
my 7 companions and they are all DA.
Hello,
Definitely inspiring bonding.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Lovely_Moon wrote:
I honestly prefer the darker arts, as I type this M by Abachanchu is touching my cheek. I can feel his fangs. Kinda hurts but I'm releasing in the pressure rather than the pain. My first white arts chose me then I slowly incorporated more. Their a pleasure to have around and honestly keep the darker ones in check. My Draguer is the head of the family though.

I honestly wish I did more with bonding period but I spend time with them as much as possible. Their vessels near my bed at all times. Always allowed in my dreams if they so wish. I also do little bonding times were I take one or two vessels and sit with them. Just spending time with them
Hello,
Interesting. Thank you for the suggestions. I hope many others will have good bonding experience like you have with your keeps

Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

divineseeker wrote:
Lovely_Moon wrote:

Hello,
Interesting. Thank you for the suggestions. I hope many others will have good bonding experience like you have with your keeps
I've only been doing this for almost a year, August 20th will mark a year. When I first started I thought I'd never make it to where I am now. I had told myself I'd get a Abchanchu at my two year mark until R came along. She chose me then I knew I was ready. I ordered M. He was calling then came a strong calling for my Vrykolaka came along. In less than a year. After two days I ordered him. I try to give them attention as much as possible but it gets a little difficult with being a Pagen Witch as well. Especially with Mercury in Retrograde at the moment

Return to “Spirit Keeping”