Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Ok while I was thinking about what I am going to ask about, I thought I would get some insights from folks here why they think this is happening.

Due to my work, I stay away from my family in placeA and on some weekends I stay with my family in placeB. In placeA I sleep like a baby and there is nothing much happening or rather I remember nothing.
In placeB, I have weird dreams. They are not nightmares, but I wake up thinking what the heck did I just dream. For instance one night I dreamed from what I recall, me among others are inside what I think was a mosque and was following a man dressed in traditional arab clothes. He was crawling on fours and telling us to hurry and I was also crawling on my fours as quickly as I can after him. This much I remember from this dream. In the 2nd night, I dreamt that I was with a few lady vampires. I do not remember what happened in that dream, but I woke up thinking what the heck was I doing with them and who were they. That same night I woke up to what I thought the door bell was ringing. I could hear that sound continuously ringing loud and clear in my ear. We have a maid that comes at 5.30AM in the morning. I thought it was her and told my husband sleepily that she is at the door and if he could open it for her. Then he also woke up and told me that it was only 4AM and nobody rang the bell.
So this got me wondering what is the difference in placeA and placeB that offlate I am having lot of weird dreams in placeB, but placeA is ok.
The only difference that I could think that I am doing between placeA and placeB is that in placeA I pray twice daily, because I stay alone, so am more cautious on being scared. In placeB I stay with family, my hub and son sleep in the same room, so my prayers are not regular.
So could it be that my prayers are making a difference in my experience? So are these dreams from unbounds, or my spirits? And If these dreams are from my spirits, could it be that my prayers in placeA are blocking them from access to me?

Just thought of getting others thoughts and experiences if they had any like this.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Not sure if this helps but whenever there is a light above me in the bed I happen to be sleeping in my dreams are more intense (sometimes a lot more negative) then if the light is positioned elsewhere. Husband says the same thing happens to him too and my kids are afflicted as well. I think those that practice the art of Feng Shui might be able to chime in.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

One of my ubis loves to knock on the front door in the middle of the night when she wants to get my attention. Happens two or three times a month. Not the same as ringing the door bell but I don't have a door bell. ;)

After a while I realized it was an invitation. Cause when I went back to sleep I would fall in to a lucid dream as is often to happen in the pre-dawn hours and we'd communicate.

Her knocking on the front door was in a sense.. her Batman Signal for me. ;)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Some places hold more spiritual energy than others.
There may be more history to one place than the other, more built up energy or spirits and its coming through in your dream state.
If it makes you uncomfortable try smudging the place with white sage before you fall asleep, or saying your psalms if they work for you.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

The funny thing is these dreams began in placeB only after I began the spirit keeping activity and that also it is recent, just from few weeks ago(I also bought spirit communication spells from 2 different sellers few weeks ago). I am not scared as those dreams are not frightening, but just wierd. But my concern is whether my prayer in placeA is the reason my spirits cannot come to me in placeA. So just wanted to clarify that. I was wondering if my Christian prayer was creating some shield around me that prevents my spirits to interact with me.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

nina wrote:I was wondering if my Christian prayer was creating some shield around me that prevents my spirits to interact with me.
Personally, I doubt it. The Christian belief system is based on the idea that there is only one true "God". Whether you believe there is no God, many Gods or possibly Gods of some sort.. your spirits aren't going to care either way.

Now on the other hand, your own belief system could be causing a blockage inside of you.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

Return to “General Questions”