Dream Communication Experiment

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

So, as I mentioned to @godslayerbabe in another topic.. I'd like to collaborate with some people who are also adept in the general area of dreaming. Whether that be Analysis, Lucid, Travel, etc. it doesn't matter.

I'd like to see if we could collectively work together and see if we could work on some projects together. Dream communication seems to be something that I think would be a good starting out point. But feel free to share any other ideas you might have.

We can start with brief introductions and what you bring to the table... I'll of course start.

My name is Christopher, I'm a lucid dreamer with 100% dream recall. I use my lucid dreaming primarily for communicating with my companions in my spirit family. But I've also been attempting Travel via lucid dreaming over the last couple years.

Anyways, I'm interested in hearing about everybody else and what kind of trouble we can get ourselves in to!

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Finally have the proper time to respond!

Well, let's say I go by Vi.

To be honest, back in 2014 before I graduated college, I had the fortunate chance to take a class on dreaming (I don't know any colleges that officially have classes on dreaming)... but this class had allowed me to truly open up and deepen my abilities. One of the most rewarding academic experiences I've had.

I have often lucid dreamed and always remember my dreams as well. I lucid dream VERY frequently. I think as a kid I used to sleepwalk a bit too (I used to sleepwalk and ask questions while sleepwalking even when I was in this state) and experience sleep paralysis many times. I also have the occasional premonition dreams, because precognition clairvoyance is one of my strongest abilities. Some of my spirits come visit me within my dreams as well... Deceased relatives are known to visit me in dreams as well as my mother since my gifts fall from the maternal line.

I used to have a Westie terrier dog I had from 2006 - 2011, become my guardian spirit for a few years... he used to appear in my dreams all the time. Right now I have different spirits in my spirit family appear to me but the one who always comes to me the most is a male witch..(think he was born in late 1870s in Europe, he was my very first male spirit and I feel very connected to him). Basically an European human male who I think is 29 in age at death.

I have a weird history of dreaming because I also have dissociative identity disorder and I used to be in a relationship with one of my soulmates. My soulmate is also a natural witch, and always been sensitive to spirits. My ex-gf/past soulmate both had the same exact shared dreams with me all the time back then (we would be in the same place, sleeping at the same time, and seeing and feeling the same things in the dreams...I've been in over 5 relationships but she is the only person I had experienced this with).. we both dreamed one of my alters met me. I used to dream of events and incidents that happened all the time to my soulmate, but now days my witch spirit is always in my dreams.

I am still trying to attempt travel in my own dreams.. I happen to be able to be in extremely vivid places in mine but still struggling to really "travel."

Sorry LOL I wrote a full history of my dream experiences but I'd be very interested to hear what your project is, I'm so on board. I'll contribute any ideas if I have any.

I really want to know if there's anymore strong lucid dreamers on this forum as well..

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That is so fantastic, Vi! I think over time we and hopefully others that join in will be able to accomplish some really crazy s**t!! :)

I too had a dream "partner" for lack of a better word. It was in college, we were just kids who got high, had sex and passed out in each other's dorm room beds. But, when I'd lucid dream, I would see her wandering around like she wasn't sure where she was.

So, one night, I walked up to her during the dream and said "Rye Bread". I said "Rye Bread" to her as soon as she woke up the next morning and she almost peed the bed. I haven't been able to do that with anybody else since then. I'm not sure if its a geography thing or just a connection. *shrug*

But this is definitely some of the stuff I'd like to "think tank" here in this thread. :)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh my gosh that experience is so much like my ex-partner sort of. She used to be able to answer questions and hold conversations while sleep talking, being in deep sleep.

Speaking of which I often have Out of Body experiences when I lucid dream sometimes. Not all the time but it often happens.
Does this happen to you?

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I live in a tourist town in Arizona known for its rich "new age" roots. So there are plenty of establishments that I can get supplies for my spirit keeping such as offerings and pendulums. Needless to say, the proprietors & clientele can be "interesting". ;)

Yesterday I stopped by a shop I hadn't been to before. It was just up the road from my office so I dropped by to check it out. The young gal behind the counter was arranging jewelry in the display when I walked in. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head and she said "Chris?".

I struggled to figure out how she knew me cause its always embarrassing when somebody recognizes you but you don't recognize them. In this case it was especially perplexing because she was at least 20 years younger than me.

She came around the counter and took my arm and led me over to an area where all the commercial tarot card packs were. There were a couple of chairs and reading table so we sat down. She kept staring at me and saying "this is really weird!".

So, I finally asked her, "How do you know me.. I'm sorry, I don't recognize you".. she was an attractive girl so of course I added "I would definitely have remembered meeting you".

She laughed and said that a couple weeks ago she had been dreaming and that she and I had interacted with each other. I told her that I was a lucid dreamer and that I would have remembered that as well. She responded "You don't remember having a chat with Lion?".

I was floored. I had indeed had a lengthly conversation with a lion during one of my dream sessions. But I was still skeptical. So I asked, "where did we have this conversation?". Her answer was, "under a big tree with green leaves right next to a river".

I was speechless. She was spot on. So we chatted for a bit about how we had gotten in to lucid dreaming and she showed me some charms that she worked with. We exchanged contact info and agreed that we'd try another "dream meeting" two nights from then.

It took me a few tries to go lucid but eventually I managed it. I went to the same spot as before and there was the lion. I asked my Succubus "C" to join us sort of as a "witness" as she almost always accompanies me while lucid dream anyways. She turned to me and said "That girl is really pretty and WAY too young for you". Obviously she could see her true form and not the lion.

We approached and the lion vanished. I was disappointed. But, I called her the next day to find out what she had experienced. She told me that she waited for a while, but the only person she saw was a tall, thin girl with dark hair who was talking to herself. So she left.

I'm guessing she saw "C" but not me. I have no idea why or how any of this works. But we're going to keep trying to figure it out. This was a convenient coincidence because this is exactly what I wanted to accomplish here with anybody interested.

So. Let me know if anybody is interested in participating in the same type of interaction. We can schedule a date and time and then compare notes the following day or two.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Oh my gosh that experience is so much like my ex-partner sort of. She used to be able to answer questions and hold conversations while sleep talking, being in deep sleep.

Speaking of which I often have Out of Body experiences when I lucid dream sometimes. Not all the time but it often happens.
Does this happen to you?
Out of body? Nope. I think that is more of a projection thing isn't it? I personally haven't done the out of body thing. I have been pretty obsessed with the whole dimensional travel thing myself. So when I lucid dream, I have tried to "travel", but so far all I've managed to do is invent a dimension.. which is fun.. but that's just make believe and not actual travel.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh that is very interesting then. Occasionally when I become lucid within a dream I sometimes zoom out and see myself/my body right afterward.. Still trying to navigate that a little more. Though obviously that doesn't always go hand-in-hand for me.
I feel like I'd have a long way to go to "travel" willingly.. there are some dreams I am in and I am able to go across places but they never last too long.. though everything is always so vivid and I can feel all the temperatures and everything. I'm trying to figure out a way to sustain that longer because I feel I'd then be able to do so much more.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sustaining a lucid dream is just a matter of constantly doing reality checks throughout the day and while you are maintaining a lucid dream. As long as you are aware that you are in a dream, you should be able to maintain it with the exception of external interruptions such as a phone ringing or an alarm going off.

The travel I've been working on has been dimensional. It seems planar/astral travel is the most popular to attempt during a dream state. But I am more interested in exploring other realities/timelines. :)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Folks taking part in the experiment, make sure to deploy your favorite protection modes, so no strays can pop into your dream sessions and make mischief. Your spirits should be able to act as gatekeepers, so no astral pranksters get ideas, lol.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Folks taking part in the experiment, make sure to deploy your favorite protection modes, so no strays can pop into your dream sessions and make mischief. Your spirits should be able to act as gatekeepers, so no astral pranksters get ideas, lol.
I guess I assumed that participants would be using their favorite methods of protection and shielding. Probably shouldn't assume such things. You're right.. its definitely important. Making this sort of thing work could also alert others who might be more practiced and/or with not so good intentions.

Thanks for the reminder!

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)