You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Hi

I have noticed that often when my Ubi visits me in bed, I hear a few sounds in the ceiling/roof.. almost like ticking sounds.

Anyone know what that is? I assume its not static electricity that is going to burn the house down?

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Squirrel/rats/bugs/lizard? Practically small animals or just wind blows perhaps.

If its bothers you, why not ask confirmation with your succubus to see if its her way to 'communicate' with you?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

The pragmatic advice I've often seen given on this forum is to deal with things using common sense. Fix anything that needs it - keep yourself safe. And don't assume that there is only a paranormal explanation behind everything. Something might need fixing too.

Imho it could be anything. There are just too many variables, the way I look at it. And I wouldn't want to guess.

There could be some mundane things happening synchronistically at the same time. ie the mundane thing is causing the sound but the paranormal aspect is that it is happening at the same time the spirit is active. (With synchronicity there are also multiple options, such as the spirit causing the synchronicity or the keeper triggering it via a law of attraction type process, random chance etc etc.)

If you check out, find and fix the mundane cause of the sound, any repeat hearing would presumably then be purely auditory hallucination (a genuine phenomenon spirits can trigger but either resides in the neurological system or is telepathic - or is psychological).

Once all of those things have been eliminated, to me there is the possibility of a purely paranormal physical event with no mechanical or neurological cause - but other people would be able to hear it and these are said to be far, far less common than more normal events.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Just ask her. She'll tell you if it is her or not. Unless she is one of those playful types in which case she might just leave you wondering.

My vampire does something similar when she wants my attention. She'll call out my name while I'm asleep. Since I live alone I'll bolt up out of bed and then I'll get feeling from her a long the lines of "well, since you're up.. we should chat".

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I believe the encyclopedia talks of gargoyles making a clicking sound. Do you have one of these around?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Raavak wrote:I believe the encyclopedia talks of gargoyles making a clicking sound. Do you have one of these around?
I dont have a gargoyle.... I do have a wraith and volkh though.

I was just curious if this is a common thing...I did not say it bothers me. I don't hear those sounds any other time... or I am just more 'present' to hear them when she is there.

I will see if I can hear an answer from her.

Hjelmren
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I experience the same thing when my succubi ladies are around. Normally I'll hear the unbounds (living entities) arrive with a somewhat loud thump on the wall, followed by clicking sounds on the ceiling or walls all throughout the night. My CH succubus is capable of producing the same sounds. I think it may be a means of communication for them, or perhaps its just their energy bouncing around the room that they are in.

Bonshan
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

I had this happen at work tonight, I wouldn't have thought anything about it since I work in a big building with a thin metal roof; But the noises were following me around the building, haha. I was talking to my succubus companion when this was happening as well. Never did get a response from her when I asked if that was her or not, I think she likes to tease me.

“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own” - Bruce Lee

Back to walking my path alone. See you on the other side.
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Once you have eliminated all physical reasons for this sound, and also that isn't just "her way", consider the following.

When entities may fight each other, it could sometimes lead to physical manifestations as sounds. Speaking from experience and confirmed by a conjurer in my case. It could mean, that either the entity which you consider your succubus (if it's not conjured properly, but maybe called by you), may not be a succubus and your other spirits trying to fight it off. Or, that there is another entity coming, which is being fought by your succubus during this time.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
aannbb
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

It can be anything and everything.

I just can say that my spirits always make sounds at different places in a room, everyday.
I can hear the same kind of sound at the ceiling/roof too when I move in my house.

So pay attention to (little) sounds you could hear when you are alone in a room. Yours spirits just want to show you they are never far or want to tell you something like its time to do something, to meditate for example, or anything else.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”