Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

LavenderVix wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:01 pm I know our spirit companions are always showing us new things and new ways of looking at things, we're constantly learning from them but... Has anyone here ever taught their spirit(s) anything new?

I have a pet Rabbit, and my kitsune always used to view rabbits as just bundles of survival instinct. Cute, yes, but ultimately not very much beyond a creature just trying to stay alive the best it can with nothing else going on for it. But after being with us, she learned as I had that rabbits have thier own personalities and quirks just as much as anyone else, and they can be quite smart for "oversized hoppy mouse" as she once put it.
Yes. A lot of things. I don't consider these as "teaching," but rather as sharing experiences because I have been living here on this plane longer than they have. I see it as a cultural exchange, a way to understand why we do certain things.

For example, in my line of work, they had never encountered anything like this before with previous Keepers or in their own lives. Initially, they wanted me to work with illusions, but I didn't believe that was the case. In the end, it was simply a matter of doing a small cleansing to help the customers, not creating illusions. The more you share with your spirits, the better they can integrate into our lives and understand the unique characteristics of our plane. It will broaden their understanding and shed light on the peculiarities of our world. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”