active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

SpyderBite wrote:One of my ubis tells me she has always been attracted men and women. I can't imagine why an ubi wouldn't make a great companion for a woman. The other one of my ubis is more like a sister or best friend to me. We've never been romantic. But my bond with her is the strongest one of all my companions.
Yes while researching I found many Ubis are known to be Bi , but then some say you need to get male if your straight ect, which I had no interest in really, always up for some fun lol . I did check with whom I got her from first, she pointed out how great she will be for couples ,so that sold it for me. Yours sounds so amazing ,is she from CH?
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I don't totally identify as a woman but I am a bisexual person who sees themselves as feminine and I've had a succubus who has a fluid sexuality. She's my only succubus. Definitely like a friend to me, since I don't see the connection as being romantic but I've welcomed her to have sexual contact with me and honestly I've always loved any way she's shown herself to me, sexual or not. 8D She's appeared to me a few times before and has shifted into different attractive women and our contact is always sexual activity within a dream. Also I think ubi are capable of shifting into looking like different appearances of what may seem male or female to us, which I really like - though I prefer my succubus appear to me as a pretty woman hahaha. She always appears entirely nude to me though...LOL. It's been so long but it always takes me by surprise lol!

I feel my succubus has increased the attention I get from people in real-life too~
Love this comment! I do have a Shiqq Djinn who is touchy feel type, so I dont mind if this happens. Im so looking forward to binding mine now ,its a self bind one. I do feel her energy already tbh its very similar to my djinns.
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

denanna123 wrote:I have a succubus and she is great! She and I do have a romantic/sexual relationship but even if you're not interested in having sexy time with her it's ok, succubi can be great friends, teachers and/or companions. She can help you with confidence, sex appeal, and sex drive too! My lovely lady is a great friend and mentor to me. I love her to pieces.

As for her "feeding" you could give her permission to feed off of the sexual energy created by you and your human partner(if applicable) or just the ambient energy anytime you get, er, excited (reading or watching a movie or tv show that gets your motor revving etc.) for example.

So yes a Succubus can be a great companion for a lady!
This is excellent advice especially since you are straight. If you are uncomfortable with her trying to engage in certain activities with you, lay out the rules and tell her so. She should abide. You do not need to be intimate with your Succubus companion, but it would be generous of you to give her offerings of your own "excited" energies when you are doing your thing by yourself or with another. Just invite her to absorb the energies in the environment, that's all.

The bond with a Succubus does not have to be passionate. She can be your best friend, guide, advisor, protector, healer, a shoulder to cry on, someone to help build you up when others try to tear you down, etc. The list goes on. By welcoming a Succubus into your spirit family you've just welcomed a caring companion into your life. I wish you guys a fruitful union 1ht
http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

So Its been nearly 3 weeks now and I have to say Im super impressed ! From the start I felt the energy and find her to be very powerful , Dark and strong willed .
She has helped me in so many ways and is fun, protective and very active, you know when she is around which is a fair bit!
I feel the fact she is an entity suits me better too. I totally feel as I did the binding, the bond is stronger, which is true of Jinnandtonics dandelions I have , bonding is quick too !
There really is much more they can help you with, mine is great with advice and magic, they can even gather info for you and be little tricksters . I totally adore mine she has even started kissing my cheek ,showing she does have a soft side . Honestly they are great for women , they are not just for the guys \./
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:So Its been nearly 3 weeks now and I have to say Im super impressed ! From the start I felt the energy and find her to be very powerful , Dark and strong willed .
She has helped me in so many ways and is fun, protective and very active, you know when she is around which is a fair bit!
I feel the fact she is an entity suits me better too. I totally feel as I did the binding, the bond is stronger, which is true of Jinnandtonics dandelions I have , bonding is quick too !
There really is much more they can help you with, mine is great with advice and magic, they can even gather info for you and be little tricksters . I totally adore mine she has even started kissing my cheek ,showing she does have a soft side . Honestly they are great for women , they are not just for the guys \./
Yay! I'm glad you're enjoying your time with your new Ubi friend. She sounds great!
Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”