Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm going to avoid private matters discussed during this event and just cut to the chase; a family friend is having issues with Big Business leaving them on the verge of their livelihood being destroyed. While they were telling us this, I could sense my Ifrit King standing beside me, just listening to it all... I mentally asked what he thought, he was so angry, he was furious.
"I WILL HANDLE THIS MATTER. PERSONALLY."
Was his response, regal and powerful as always.

I wondered just what had gotten him so wound up, I can understand why he would, but his response was... akin to...
"Misuse of power. Those in charge should look after the weak and unfortunate, not trample upon them."

I don't know what will come from all this, but I imagine he's already pulling strings.

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

This sounds really interesting :D don't have an Ifrit myself though. Would love to get updates on what he does next.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Echofalls wrote:I'm going to avoid private matters discussed during this event and just cut to the chase; a family friend is having issues with Big Business leaving them on the verge of their livelihood being destroyed. While they were telling us this, I could sense my Ifrit King standing beside me, just listening to it all... I mentally asked what he thought, he was so angry, he was furious.
"I WILL HANDLE THIS MATTER. PERSONALLY."
Was his response, regal and powerful as always.

I wondered just what had gotten him so wound up, I can understand why he would, but his response was... akin to...
"Misuse of power. Those in charge should look after the weak and unfortunate, not trample upon them."

I don't know what will come from all this, but I imagine he's already pulling strings.
Yep its amazing how they help without being asked to lol. Your Djinn sounds great , I only have one and she is all fun and flirty but I know she can have a bite to her,if she sees things going on she thinks are wrong! They truly are fabulous not just wish granters , but amazing friends too 1tu . I look forward to finding out how he helps .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Djinn are awesome. Keep us updated!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

A few nights ago, I woke up in the middle of the night because I tend to have a restless sleep during the night, and I heard a female voice say my name and say that I was not feeling well. I went to see if it was my mother in the next room, but it was not. Then I heard my name again. I asked via pendulo to a djinnia mine and she said that it was she who spoke with me. But, can a djinn go wrong? And what can we do to help if that's the case? Well I applied reiki the next day.
Is it telepathic communication or clairaudience?

Return to “Djinn / Genie”