Blood Types

Metagamer
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Hello, I'm not a keeper of vampires, I'm just curious about blood types and what vampires think about each of them (O, A, B, AB, etc.), and how they affect them.

Maybe they have different flavors, or they have a favorite type. How about keepers of such types, like a keeper of a certain type is affected in some way different to the others.

I find the topic of Blood Types to be very interesting and I'd like to know more about it within the paranormal spectrum.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I never really found vampires (as far as I've experienced) to really care about the blood type, outside of pop-culture. However, this only goes as far as the ones I've experienced so I can't speak so generally.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Asked my psy who also takes blood about this because I was curious as well. No preference but he mentioned most AB tasted bitterer, although some can be sweeter. If he had to rate, the best would be O, but I guess he was just teasing me 1sy

Metagamer
new here
new here

What? Really? I didn't expect that :O I always thought we of the AB type would be some kind of a delicacy or gourmet to vampires since we're one of the rarest types. I always thought we would be at least better tasting than the common O type.

Oh this is VERY interesting xD keep asking your vamps, people :D

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Metagamer wrote:I always thought we of the AB type would be some kind of a delicacy or gourmet to vampires since we're one of the rarest types.
He didn't say its not good, just more noticeable. The way he said it, “bitterer and some sweeter” sounds like dark chocolate to me 2wk

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I asked my vampire about blood types and she said something a long the lines of "now? or when I actually consumed blood". lol

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Me: I don't think blood type really matters tbh???
Also me: ACTUALLY I AM VERY CURIOUS

LOL
Guess I'll ask this question to all my vamp spirits... conversation topic for them HAHA

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Metagamer
new here
new here

Sooty, now that's interesting, imagine sucking dark chocolate out of people's necks, and only about 5% people have it, yeah that's something cool I can live with :D

SpyderBite, yeah I guess I can understand your vampire's perspective, blood types were only established in 1900, so it's only logical for the non-millenial vampires to have their own chart of flavors and rarity, could you please, please ask your vampire about that and the difference with today's ABO types?

GodSlayerBabe, yes :) please do ask them, we'll be waiting for their lovely answers :D

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Metagamer wrote:SpyderBite, yeah I guess I can understand your vampire's perspective, blood types were only established in 1900, so it's only logical for the non-millenial vampires to have their own chart of flavors and rarity, could you please, please ask your vampire about that and the difference with today's ABO types?
Her point was that she no longer consumes blood as a spirit. But, I asked her anyways. I didn't receive a response until this afternoon. Her clan resided 1500 years ago in what would today be North Korea. Today she shot me an image that she's shown me before reminding me that her people were more like organized wild animals.. like a pride of lions or group of hyenas.

So I assume her point was that they gorged on whatever was available at the time. I guess she can't comment on today's blood types because she hasn't consumed them in manner that she could compare them.. like the "Pepsi Taste Test" from the 70's! lol

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)

Return to “Vampire”