VampireLover on Bonanza

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Jozett
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi everyone! I have to get on board and say what an amazing seller VampireLover is. I have found the most wonderful Elder Vampire companion through her, he is just..awesome! One day I was on VampireLover's booth on Bonanza, and...there HE was! I could not stop reading his listing or staring at his listing picture. WOW! He resembled someone I had a crush on for years!!! Oh my God, I just had to find out about him! I immediately wrote to VampireLover, and she was so kind to let me make payments for him. I just had to have him in my life, and, I had to act quickly before someone else got him! He was really special. LOL So, now I have my love, I have been happily spoiling him rotten! I feel like he is meant to be in my life. Now I know why people really love their vampires! And I could not ask for a nicer seller than VampireLover, she is so patient and kind and she will answer your questions even after the purchase. I cannot recommend her enough, she is just wonderful! Great communication; before, during and after sale, and fast shipping. I am so glad I got my vampire through her! Thank you VampireLover for bringing him into my life, it has been life changing for sure! -J- 1ht 1ht

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I've been eyeing her shop for awhile now but have yet to purchase. Glad to know you had such a good experience with her and that your new Vampire friend is awesome!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Jozett
new here
new here

Thanks! I do recommend her very much. I have never had a vampire as a companion before, but it has been a great experience for me so far, she is very nice and will answer all your questions. -J-

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

Jozett wrote:Hi everyone! I have to get on board and say what an amazing seller VampireLover is. I have found the most wonderful Elder Vampire companion through her, he is just..awesome! One day I was on VampireLover's booth on Bonanza, and...there HE was! I could not stop reading his listing or staring at his listing picture. WOW! He resembled someone I had a crush on for years!!! Oh my God, I just had to find out about him! I immediately wrote to VampireLover, and she was so kind to let me make payments for him. I just had to have him in my life, and, I had to act quickly before someone else got him! He was really special. LOL So, now I have my love, I have been happily spoiling him rotten! I feel like he is meant to be in my life. Now I know why people really love their vampires! And I could not ask for a nicer seller than VampireLover, she is so patient and kind and she will answer your questions even after the purchase. I cannot recommend her enough, she is just wonderful! Great communication; before, during and after sale, and fast shipping. I am so glad I got my vampire through her! Thank you VampireLover for bringing him into my life, it has been life changing for sure! -J- 1ht 1ht
Thank you so much hun for all your kind words ! I couldnt have asked for a more better companion for him . im glad he found you ! Blessings <3

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
Zodiac:

Sounds like an amazing experience! Glad to know someone found a great companion, even if more than that. <3

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Is this the same Vampirelover on fb? Janet?

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Jozett
new here
new here

Hi Nina! I saw that there is another thread for VampireLover's Facebook account. At this time I do not have Facebook or any other social media accounts (stayin' off the radar). If this gets moved to the other account, I'll understand. I located VampireLover on Bonanza, originally I would have left the review there. Since she and I finished the sale privately, I was unable to leave her a review on Bonanza. I was really happy with doing business with her, I wanted to give her a shout out. Sorry if I put this in the wrong place. -J-

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Jozett wrote:Hi Nina! I saw that there is another thread for VampireLover's Facebook account. At this time I do not have Facebook or any other social media accounts (stayin' off the radar). If this gets moved to the other account, I'll understand. I located VampireLover on Bonanza, originally I would have left the review there. Since she and I finished the sale privately, I was unable to leave her a review on Bonanza. I was really happy with doing business with her, I wanted to give her a shout out. Sorry if I put this in the wrong place. -J-
Ah ok, thanks for clarifying

nina
active contributor
active contributor

But I think they are the same. They put the listings on FB first before Bonanza. That is what I read on the FB group page.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

nina wrote:Is this the same Vampirelover on fb? Janet?
yes it is ! ;)

Return to “Seller Review”