new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You didn't add charging energy to it when you placed the order?

I just got my Vorin bound today but I don't know what I should be feeling from him. I don't know if he's here or not even though I always get my entities and spirits bridged. I know my Concuan showed up quick and was like touching me all over as soon as he was bound (and before his vessel arrived) but I don't know about this one. I've been talking to him, both in and out of my head. I don't know if it's me or him responding though. I just assume that the first answer that pops into my head is my spirits or entities talking back. Does that sound right?

One thing that happened though, when I was at work tonight, I asked my Vorin if he could please work on making himself known before the end of the night by touching me in some way and not even a minute later, I felt like someone rubbed up against me from behind. :)| <3) It was sort of a new feeling. And his description did say he is a quick one to act. ;) So maybe that's what I should look for. Quick actions when I request them.

What have you gotten from yours? And how do you know he's there?

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
TarotMama
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Tarot Mama
Zodiac:

surgeonsprincess wrote:You didn't add charging energy to it when you placed the order?

I just got my Vorin bound today but I don't know what I should be feeling from him. I don't know if he's here or not even though I always get my entities and spirits bridged. I know my Concuan showed up quick and was like touching me all over as soon as he was bound (and before his vessel arrived) but I don't know about this one. I've been talking to him, both in and out of my head. I don't know if it's me or him responding though. I just assume that the first answer that pops into my head is my spirits or entities talking back. Does that sound right?

One thing that happened though, when I was at work tonight, I asked my Vorin if he could please work on making himself known before the end of the night by touching me in some way and not even a minute later, I felt like someone rubbed up against me from behind. :)| <3) It was sort of a new feeling. And his description did say he is a quick one to act. ;) So maybe that's what I should look for. Quick actions when I request them.

What have you gotten from yours? And how do you know he's there?
Good morning! Yay! I know you’ll love your Vorin. I forgot to add charging to his vessel so I ordered the Charging & Pairing Box.

He is perfect for me. Because of decades of trauma, I live my life on high alert. My startle reflex is crazy strong. I also have trouble focusing on one endeavor at a time. My Vorin (A.) is helping, supporting, and encouraging me so much.

I deal with self-hatred and vicious intrusive thoughts. I hear him challenge those things when they pop up. I’ve learned to recognize his voice; it is calm and firm.

He’s also keeping me focused on my creative work. I paint reborn baby dolls. I chose this work because it nourishes my creative spirit and is helping to heal my inner child. Before A., I painted now and then. Since he came into my life, I paint a few hours daily because he reminds me of the importance of honing my skills.

I haven’t felt him on a physical level. I have 2 other living entities in my life, and I have felt their touch.

I recognize him by his tone of voice and the nature of his messages.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask away if you have other questions.

Have a lovely day.

Tarot Mama

surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

I know the feeling. I have self-hatred and vicious intrusive thoughts too. I really need mine to help take those away but I don't know if he's up to that. I just heard "I will" in my head after I typed that. Lol. This is mine:
SILVERY SKIN, BLACK HAIR, AND BROWN EYES. HE IS DOMINANT, INSISTENT, AND NOT ONE TO WAVER FROM HIS OPINION. HE STANDS HIS GROUND AND MEANS BUSINESS. HE IS ALLURING, CHARMING, AND VERY WITTY. HE WILL LEAVE YOU IN AWE. HE IS QUICK TO TAKE ACTION, FILLS YOU IN WITH KNOWLEDGE SURROUNDING WHATEVER IT IS YOU DESIRE, AND IS QUICK TO ACT.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
TarotMama
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Tarot Mama
Zodiac:

He sounds wonderful! I hope he’s able to help you get rid of those. I’m trying so hard with mine. Sometimes I can halt them halfway. Other times, they make it all the way through. I’ll ask A. to help me.

Return to “Living Entities”