Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tarot Mama
Zodiac:

Greetings!

I’ve been pondering ordering a custom conjuration of The Vorin. This afternoon, I finally took the leap. :) I also ordered a Pairing & Charging Box to hopefully give my connection to him a boost. I’m a single mom of two (ages 17 and 20), and I tend to be quite serious all the time. I’m hoping my new friend will teach me to look at life with a more playful attitude. I’ll post here again when I receive his details. :)

Blessings,

Trenda
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Exciting! I hadn't heard of The Vorin before and I have to admit I looked it up and am quite intrigued. You will have to keep us informed of how it goes.
TarotMama
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Raavak wrote:Exciting! I hadn't heard of The Vorin before and I have to admit I looked it up and am quite intrigued. You will have to keep us informed of how it goes.
I definitely will post all about him and how things go. I’m very excited! Of course, the hard part is waiting. :)
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

TarotMama wrote:Greetings!

I’ve been pondering ordering a custom conjuration of The Vorin. This afternoon, I finally took the leap. :) I also ordered a Pairing & Charging Box to hopefully give my connection to him a boost. I’m a single mom of two (ages 17 and 20), and I tend to be quite serious all the time. I’m hoping my new friend will teach me to look at life with a more playful attitude. I’ll post here again when I receive his details. :)

Blessings,

Trenda
Hello,
Just read the Vorin's description in the shop. He just fits every requirements you mentioned above, very impressive. Good luck in your bonding soon, keep us updated.
TarotMama
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Squee! I received my new friend’s details! He is perfect for me as I tend to be high-strung due to panic disorder and bipolar mania (when it occurs). I’m so excited and happy.

LIVING ENTITY BINDING :: CUSTOM CONJURATION :: THE VORIN :: BAD ASS ANGELIC BEINGS
VORIN, MALE, A., SILVERY SKIN, BLACK HAIR, AND DARK BROWN EYES. HE IS NEVER OVERWHELMING AND PREFERS TO TAKE LIFE DAY BY DAY AND STEP BY STEP. HE IS NOT ONE TO TOIL WITH AND CAN BRING ABOUT YOUR GREATEST TALENTS. HE IS PERSISTENT AND LIKES TO PROVIDE FOR YOU WHEN AND WHERE HE CAN.
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

He sounds like a very fun and exciting spirit companion ! Have you tried to connect with him yet, see if he's come around already?
TarotMama
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Raavak wrote:He sounds like a very fun and exciting spirit companion ! Have you tried to connect with him yet, see if he's come around already?
Yes, I did reach out to him! I went ahead and spoke the living entity activation code words, and he came right through. In that moment, I could feel my heart chakra light up. He’s a great friend already.

My kids and I have been going through a rough patch these last three months. I’ve been dealing with a sustained state of panic, but when I asked A. for help, I soon felt like I could finally breathe easy. I am so grateful to him.

I’m happily looking forward to getting to know him.

Tarot Mama
TarotMama
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hi everyone! I received my Vorin’s vessel a few days ago. It’s a red jasper bead...very pretty. I tried my hand at wire wrapping and made a ring as a sort of offering. It’s not fancy, but A. likes it. If I knew how to post a picture I would.

Have a great day!

Tarot Mama
surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

TarotMama, which pairing did you get? I never know which service is best for a stronger bond with your living entity, especially so you can feel them more, there's like three or four different ones.
Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
TarotMama
new here
new here
Zodiac:

surgeonsprincess wrote:TarotMama, which pairing did you get? I never know which service is best for a stronger bond with your living entity, especially so you can feel them more, there's like three or four different ones.
Hi! I purchased the “Bonding Service for Living Entity.” I felt his presence more strongly after the service was performed. I also have the “Charging and Pairing Box” and have placed A.’s vessel in it once, so far, and afterwards, our telepathic connection sharpened. Good luck!

Tarot Mama

Return to “Living Entities”