Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Rungr wrote:Objects in spells aren’t exactly necessary, they’re just advised in the sense of if you want extra energy from external sources. However, it’s not needed. You can substitute candles and such with just your own will and intent being enough to power the spell. Personally, all my spellwork never uses tools because if you believe you need tools then your spellwork will in some degree be dependent on it. However, if you do it with the mentality that it’s not required then it won’t be. Your energy is more than enough to carry out your will.
Since you don't know CH's spells, the candle and the stone are for binding the spell to the stone.
Also usually the candles and times of day and weekdays are there for association to improve the spells impact.
harisikram wrote:asking that if i get the meaning and the purpose and the actions of that spells right. Can i translate it or i should just go with the English version?
If you don't mind me asking, what are the energy words?
Yes, I already said you can translate it if you want to.
And as mentioned, the energy words are something like words in a mantra/activation words/code words, etc. Most of them you can't translate anyway.
As an example, you wouldn't want to translate an om mani padme hum. Yes, there is a translation but you will ruin the vibrations of the mantra since om and hum for example are seed syllables. Their effect relies on their vibration.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
harisikram
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: yet to decide
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Healer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wild waters
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Rungr wrote:Objects in spells aren’t exactly necessary, they’re just advised in the sense of if you want extra energy from external sources. However, it’s not needed. You can substitute candles and such with just your own will and intent being enough to power the spell. Personally, all my spellwork never uses tools because if you believe you need tools then your spellwork will in some degree be dependent on it. However, if you do it with the mentality that it’s not required then it won’t be. Your energy is more than enough to carry out your will.
Since you don't know CH's spells, the candle and the stone are for binding the spell to the stone.
Also usually the candles and times of day and weekdays are there for association to improve the spells impact.
harisikram wrote:asking that if i get the meaning and the purpose and the actions of that spells right. Can i translate it or i should just go with the English version?
And as mentioned, the energy words are something like words in a mantra/activation words/code words, etc. Most of them you can't translate anyway.
As an example, you wouldn't want to translate an om mani padme hum. Yes, there is a translation but you will ruin the vibrations of the mantra since om and hum for example are seed syllables. Their effect relies on their vibration.
Hey Aprophis, Thanks alot for the information and yes i got the idea about energy words i got it late but i got it :). i have just casted the spell, i am feeling a bit light i must say as i exactly followed the notes. I am sure there will be a reason why the weekdays, time etc are important.

Thanks

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
I’m not speaking of CH specifically since those spells never worked for me or any bought spells for me personally, but all the same generally speaking in cases a person can’t afford or obtain certain tools objects are not necessary and usually when selling spellwork you’re suppose to make sure it caters to every possible issue in regards to tools. If it doesn’t than sure that spell would require it but at the same time not much good for the one who got it. Though no need to gung-ho my comment to defend them lol it’s not insulting them or anything.

However in some communities the object doesn’t have to be physically tangible there’s been cases where witches and such created constructs of the object they need to use and it’s works just as well as the physical one in the spell. However that seems a bit too advanced for most here since most might be focused on spirit keeping as that particular ‘practice”

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think other's comments have answered the questions better than I could.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Rungr wrote: I’m not speaking of CH specifically since those spells never worked for me or any bought spells for me personally, but all the same generally speaking in cases a person can’t afford or obtain certain tools objects are not necessary and usually when selling spellwork you’re suppose to make sure it caters to every possible issue in regards to tools. If it doesn’t than sure that spell would require it but at the same time not much good for the one who got it. Though no need to gung-ho my comment to defend them lol it’s not insulting them or anything.

However in some communities the object doesn’t have to be physically tangible there’s been cases where witches and such created constructs of the object they need to use and it’s works just as well as the physical one in the spell. However that seems a bit too advanced for most here since most might be focused on spirit keeping as that particular ‘practice”
I wasn't defending them. I was adding the fact that the stone is there for binding purposes just as it's for correspondence and setting the proper atmosphere.

And yes, you can do without the items, sure, but it does help. With sympathetic links, permanence and substance.
The spells do not require the items unless you want to bind it to the stone or you want the added punch of the physical support.
I don't like using physical items but I have come to recognize the improved impact on physical situations they provide. Not to speak of the difference between energetic offerings vs physical offerings to spirits and gods which is a pretty big one.
Kind of understandably since any energetic offering they could just make themselves if they wanted to, they couldn't make physical items in our realm though.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Just making sure because a handful of individuals tend to guard dog a comment that may come off against the staff views here so have to make sure to not step on their toes when making an opinion. I don’t think a physical or energetic offering is at all that different. Our physical is only our physical cause we live here a “spirit” or entity, deity, etc physical is their physical but to us is energetic because we do not reside there. The importance of an offering is the intention and dedication behind it. Atleast in my opinion/experience, and making an energetic one is just as physical to them as it’s energetic to us. Them being able to make it themselves isn’t exactly the point because they are most likely able to do the same with any other physical offering too it would just be physical in their realm and energetic in ours. It’s the dedication and intention behind the physical and energetic items that’s important to them at best not the fact they can make it themselves. Of course I’m someone that uses blood in a lot of my direct magick work or sigil work etc as ‘offerings’ because it’s both energetic and physical. However, I do see the point you’re making of course.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”