Free basic tarot deck reading

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 382
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 6:35 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby jesse1746 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:07 pm

All right Rungr, I'm going to do your tarot reading here. It may take a minute or two but I'll reply back with the results I got for the six card spread reading of your true/higher self.



User avatar
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 629
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 5:17 am
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby Rungr » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:06 pm

jesse1746 wrote:All right Rungr, I'm going to do your tarot reading here. It may take a minute or two but I'll reply back with the results I got for the six card spread reading of your true/higher self.

Awesome! Take your time.


Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 382
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 6:35 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby jesse1746 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:All right Rungr, I'm going to do your tarot reading here. It may take a minute or two but I'll reply back with the results I got for the six card spread reading of your true/higher self.

Awesome! Take your time.


Here is the reading I got for you:

First tarot reading.

The first card the present self or how your true spirit is reading now.

The card is 10 of pentacles. The pentacle itself is a symbol of all the earth related matters including the aspects of the body. The picture on the card shows on old man sitting at the end of archway opening feeding two dogs while a man and woman converse in the background. A very young child is spying on the old man in what looks like an expression of wonder for his wisdom and presence.

Here is what the card means to you. I feel that within this picture the boy represents your current self. You hold a bit of envy of for those of great skill but it is very important to remember that their skills are their skills and if you wish to understand such a thing you must venture out to explore your own talents in whatever magical art you feel calls to you.

Or rather I would say the advice here is to follow your own path and learn to listen to what calls out to you because much as the boy in the picture is missing the castle’s artistic genius behind him as he focus on the old man so to may you miss out on that which you should be seeking.


2nd card the picture of your soul’s past. The card is 7th of wands. Wand is the symbol of fire and fire is the symbol of creativity and of ideas.

On this card a young man holds a staff in a defensive position and in front of the man lie six other staffs buried into earth from the appearance of things.

What does this care say about your past?

I believe what this card is saying here is that in other lives past you have been so focused on one set of ideas so much that you cannot grasp any of the other staffs or ideas if you will. The advice from you past is to “let go” Be adventurous, try the new and release of the old for once you do this and let go of the idea you are holding on to you will many new opportunities awaiting for you to look at and explore.



3rd card how best to focus on areas of growth for yourself. Your card is the magician reversed.

The magician has the infinity symbol above him to represent the eternal power and cycle of all aspect related to magic. On the table in front of him like the symbols of all 4 elements the earth, the wind, the fire, and the water. In his right hand he holds a double sided candle or wand. Regardless of which it is the symbolism represents the balance of “as above so bellow.”

A way of saying spirit and body should find balance. Finally in his left hand he is holding nothing but is pointing towards the ground where many flowers are growing in abundance.


What is it that this card is trying to tell you?

Well, I think this is a lesson on how to learn from a master really and in that way you can work to undo that which is keeping yourself out of balance. In this specific case it is important that the magician works with the power of the elements BUT does is NOT holding a single one of them in either hand and that because his hand is free he can both use that hand to direct the energy towards growth and at the same time as he is not holding onto any specific ele ment they are free to gather and work within the space on their own. Specifically, again this is saying to let go and to allow the universe the chance to work with you so that it may share with you it’s wisdom and power. The card itself being reversed is not so much a saying that you are not currently following the wisdom of the masters truly and that by doing so you things will be beyond you. But if you open up your hand so to speak here you may find that things will go better for you. Now is the time to open up yourself so that you may grow.



The fourth card represent the future (of your path as is current) the card is the 4th of pentacles reversed.

The card shows a young king or prince standing on top of two pentacles while he holds one in both his hands. Behind him on his left and right sides respectively is the town of his kingdom he is the ruler of.

What does this card mean to you?

This card serves as a warning to you of a dire future in need of change. For if you reverse the card’s picture what was a leader standing in balance holding onto the secrets of knowledge now becomes an unbalanced man with his world out of balance. For now he holds nothing and his crown will soon be lost. The general view of this card to me is that you are in danger of losing the delicate balance of things and missing out where uncharted paths may lead you to. Don’t fear though there is always time to learn, grow, and to accept the changes needed so that you will not lose the chance to gain all that is to be offered to you. Heed the advice of this card and you should find your way to a much happier future.



The 5th card the overall comment for your spirit as of now.

The card is the 2nd of swords. Swords represents the aspect of the wind or air. Communication related things if you will.

A blindfolded woman sits on a small stone bench she holds two swords in each of her hands in a cross pattern guarding her chest area.


What does this card mean to you?

Well, as the woman is blind until she removes the blindfold but cannot remove the blindfold until she drops the swords and uncrosses her arms so to is it with yourself. Communicate with your true self or spirits or whoever it is you wish to talk to is being blocked by you The advice being to uncross the swords to open back up communication lines. Once the swords are in proper position the blindfold should thereafter come off and you should begin to see once again.

As the woman will become vulnerable to attack once she uncrosses her defensive so too must you allow yourself to become vulnerable in order to really hear and see that which you are meant to.


The final card. Card #6 the general advice from the spirits for you.

The sixth card is the hanged man. The card is of a blond haired youth being hung upside down by his left foot. Around his head there is a halo aura effect.

What does this card mean to you?

I would say the overall advice here to cut yourself free of that which no longer serves you and by doing so you will find yourself closer to the path of enlightenment and knowledge.

Well, that is my reading of you. I apologize that it is a bit of a grim reading but remember there is no “bad news” there is only the chance to learn, to grow and to become stronger tomorrow than you were today.

I do hope you enjoyed the reading and that you find it helpful.



User avatar
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 629
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 5:17 am
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby Rungr » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:01 pm

jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:All right Rungr, I'm going to do your tarot reading here. It may take a minute or two but I'll reply back with the results I got for the six card spread reading of your true/higher self.

Awesome! Take your time.


Here is the reading I got for you:

First tarot reading.

The first card the present self or how your true spirit is reading now.

The card is 10 of pentacles. The pentacle itself is a symbol of all the earth related matters including the aspects of the body. The picture on the card shows on old man sitting at the end of archway opening feeding two dogs while a man and woman converse in the background. A very young child is spying on the old man in what looks like an expression of wonder for his wisdom and presence.

Here is what the card means to you. I feel that within this picture the boy represents your current self. You hold a bit of envy of for those of great skill but it is very important to remember that their skills are their skills and if you wish to understand such a thing you must venture out to explore your own talents in whatever magical art you feel calls to you.

Or rather I would say the advice here is to follow your own path and learn to listen to what calls out to you because much as the boy in the picture is missing the castle’s artistic genius behind him as he focus on the old man so to may you miss out on that which you should be seeking.


2nd card the picture of your soul’s past. The card is 7th of wands. Wand is the symbol of fire and fire is the symbol of creativity and of ideas.

On this card a young man holds a staff in a defensive position and in front of the man lie six other staffs buried into earth from the appearance of things.

What does this care say about your past?

I believe what this card is saying here is that in other lives past you have been so focused on one set of ideas so much that you cannot grasp any of the other staffs or ideas if you will. The advice from you past is to “let go” Be adventurous, try the new and release of the old for once you do this and let go of the idea you are holding on to you will many new opportunities awaiting for you to look at and explore.



3rd card how best to focus on areas of growth for yourself. Your card is the magician reversed.

The magician has the infinity symbol above him to represent the eternal power and cycle of all aspect related to magic. On the table in front of him like the symbols of all 4 elements the earth, the wind, the fire, and the water. In his right hand he holds a double sided candle or wand. Regardless of which it is the symbolism represents the balance of “as above so bellow.”

A way of saying spirit and body should find balance. Finally in his left hand he is holding nothing but is pointing towards the ground where many flowers are growing in abundance.


What is it that this card is trying to tell you?

Well, I think this is a lesson on how to learn from a master really and in that way you can work to undo that which is keeping yourself out of balance. In this specific case it is important that the magician works with the power of the elements BUT does is NOT holding a single one of them in either hand and that because his hand is free he can both use that hand to direct the energy towards growth and at the same time as he is not holding onto any specific ele ment they are free to gather and work within the space on their own. Specifically, again this is saying to let go and to allow the universe the chance to work with you so that it may share with you it’s wisdom and power. The card itself being reversed is not so much a saying that you are not currently following the wisdom of the masters truly and that by doing so you things will be beyond you. But if you open up your hand so to speak here you may find that things will go better for you. Now is the time to open up yourself so that you may grow.



The fourth card represent the future (of your path as is current) the card is the 4th of pentacles reversed.

The card shows a young king or prince standing on top of two pentacles while he holds one in both his hands. Behind him on his left and right sides respectively is the town of his kingdom he is the ruler of.

What does this card mean to you?

This card serves as a warning to you of a dire future in need of change. For if you reverse the card’s picture what was a leader standing in balance holding onto the secrets of knowledge now becomes an unbalanced man with his world out of balance. For now he holds nothing and his crown will soon be lost. The general view of this card to me is that you are in danger of losing the delicate balance of things and missing out where uncharted paths may lead you to. Don’t fear though there is always time to learn, grow, and to accept the changes needed so that you will not lose the chance to gain all that is to be offered to you. Heed the advice of this card and you should find your way to a much happier future.



The 5th card the overall comment for your spirit as of now.

The card is the 2nd of swords. Swords represents the aspect of the wind or air. Communication related things if you will.

A blindfolded woman sits on a small stone bench she holds two swords in each of her hands in a cross pattern guarding her chest area.


What does this card mean to you?

Well, as the woman is blind until she removes the blindfold but cannot remove the blindfold until she drops the swords and uncrosses her arms so to is it with yourself. Communicate with your true self or spirits or whoever it is you wish to talk to is being blocked by you The advice being to uncross the swords to open back up communication lines. Once the swords are in proper position the blindfold should thereafter come off and you should begin to see once again.

As the woman will become vulnerable to attack once she uncrosses her defensive so too must you allow yourself to become vulnerable in order to really hear and see that which you are meant to.


The final card. Card #6 the general advice from the spirits for you.

The sixth card is the hanged man. The card is of a blond haired youth being hung upside down by his left foot. Around his head there is a halo aura effect.

What does this card mean to you?

I would say the overall advice here to cut yourself free of that which no longer serves you and by doing so you will find yourself closer to the path of enlightenment and knowledge.

Well, that is my reading of you. I apologize that it is a bit of a grim reading but remember there is no “bad news” there is only the chance to learn, to grow and to become stronger tomorrow than you were today.

I do hope you enjoyed the reading and that you find it helpful.



Thanks for the readings, not sure how accurate as I don't really envy anyone, in the beginning of my path I did so I assume that might be more towards where I started but after 2+ decades I haven't really felt any envy for anyone else's skills over my own but that's interesting nonetheless. The uncharted path stuff is accurate because I am currently walking down a path with Odin (which I believe the kid hanging from his foot is in this instance) because that's what he shows himself as when he sacrificed himself to himself. So yeah I am walking an uncharted path with him as of now since my true self is related to him.

Thanks for the reading again! it was pretty cool~


Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 382
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 6:35 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby jesse1746 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:31 pm

Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:All right Rungr, I'm going to do your tarot reading here. It may take a minute or two but I'll reply back with the results I got for the six card spread reading of your true/higher self.

Awesome! Take your time.


Here is the reading I got for you:

First tarot reading.

The first card the present self or how your true spirit is reading now.

The card is 10 of pentacles. The pentacle itself is a symbol of all the earth related matters including the aspects of the body. The picture on the card shows on old man sitting at the end of archway opening feeding two dogs while a man and woman converse in the background. A very young child is spying on the old man in what looks like an expression of wonder for his wisdom and presence.

Here is what the card means to you. I feel that within this picture the boy represents your current self. You hold a bit of envy of for those of great skill but it is very important to remember that their skills are their skills and if you wish to understand such a thing you must venture out to explore your own talents in whatever magical art you feel calls to you.

Or rather I would say the advice here is to follow your own path and learn to listen to what calls out to you because much as the boy in the picture is missing the castle’s artistic genius behind him as he focus on the old man so to may you miss out on that which you should be seeking.


2nd card the picture of your soul’s past. The card is 7th of wands. Wand is the symbol of fire and fire is the symbol of creativity and of ideas.

On this card a young man holds a staff in a defensive position and in front of the man lie six other staffs buried into earth from the appearance of things.

What does this care say about your past?

I believe what this card is saying here is that in other lives past you have been so focused on one set of ideas so much that you cannot grasp any of the other staffs or ideas if you will. The advice from you past is to “let go” Be adventurous, try the new and release of the old for once you do this and let go of the idea you are holding on to you will many new opportunities awaiting for you to look at and explore.



3rd card how best to focus on areas of growth for yourself. Your card is the magician reversed.

The magician has the infinity symbol above him to represent the eternal power and cycle of all aspect related to magic. On the table in front of him like the symbols of all 4 elements the earth, the wind, the fire, and the water. In his right hand he holds a double sided candle or wand. Regardless of which it is the symbolism represents the balance of “as above so bellow.”

A way of saying spirit and body should find balance. Finally in his left hand he is holding nothing but is pointing towards the ground where many flowers are growing in abundance.


What is it that this card is trying to tell you?

Well, I think this is a lesson on how to learn from a master really and in that way you can work to undo that which is keeping yourself out of balance. In this specific case it is important that the magician works with the power of the elements BUT does is NOT holding a single one of them in either hand and that because his hand is free he can both use that hand to direct the energy towards growth and at the same time as he is not holding onto any specific ele ment they are free to gather and work within the space on their own. Specifically, again this is saying to let go and to allow the universe the chance to work with you so that it may share with you it’s wisdom and power. The card itself being reversed is not so much a saying that you are not currently following the wisdom of the masters truly and that by doing so you things will be beyond you. But if you open up your hand so to speak here you may find that things will go better for you. Now is the time to open up yourself so that you may grow.



The fourth card represent the future (of your path as is current) the card is the 4th of pentacles reversed.

The card shows a young king or prince standing on top of two pentacles while he holds one in both his hands. Behind him on his left and right sides respectively is the town of his kingdom he is the ruler of.

What does this card mean to you?

This card serves as a warning to you of a dire future in need of change. For if you reverse the card’s picture what was a leader standing in balance holding onto the secrets of knowledge now becomes an unbalanced man with his world out of balance. For now he holds nothing and his crown will soon be lost. The general view of this card to me is that you are in danger of losing the delicate balance of things and missing out where uncharted paths may lead you to. Don’t fear though there is always time to learn, grow, and to accept the changes needed so that you will not lose the chance to gain all that is to be offered to you. Heed the advice of this card and you should find your way to a much happier future.



The 5th card the overall comment for your spirit as of now.

The card is the 2nd of swords. Swords represents the aspect of the wind or air. Communication related things if you will.

A blindfolded woman sits on a small stone bench she holds two swords in each of her hands in a cross pattern guarding her chest area.


What does this card mean to you?

Well, as the woman is blind until she removes the blindfold but cannot remove the blindfold until she drops the swords and uncrosses her arms so to is it with yourself. Communicate with your true self or spirits or whoever it is you wish to talk to is being blocked by you The advice being to uncross the swords to open back up communication lines. Once the swords are in proper position the blindfold should thereafter come off and you should begin to see once again.

As the woman will become vulnerable to attack once she uncrosses her defensive so too must you allow yourself to become vulnerable in order to really hear and see that which you are meant to.


The final card. Card #6 the general advice from the spirits for you.

The sixth card is the hanged man. The card is of a blond haired youth being hung upside down by his left foot. Around his head there is a halo aura effect.

What does this card mean to you?

I would say the overall advice here to cut yourself free of that which no longer serves you and by doing so you will find yourself closer to the path of enlightenment and knowledge.

Well, that is my reading of you. I apologize that it is a bit of a grim reading but remember there is no “bad news” there is only the chance to learn, to grow and to become stronger tomorrow than you were today.

I do hope you enjoyed the reading and that you find it helpful.



Thanks for the readings, not sure how accurate as I don't really envy anyone, in the beginning of my path I did so I assume that might be more towards where I started but after 2+ decades I haven't really felt any envy for anyone else's skills over my own but that's interesting nonetheless. The uncharted path stuff is accurate because I am currently walking down a path with Odin (which I believe the kid hanging from his foot is in this instance) because that's what he shows himself as when he sacrificed himself to himself. So yeah I am walking an uncharted path with him as of now since my true self is related to him.

Thanks for the reading again! it was pretty cool~



You're welcome and honestly it could be about anything really. I had a similar issue of blocking myself off and it turned out to be about a few things I didn't exect such as the revealing of the truth of many things I had assumed to be one way and their lies broken in front of me. So yeah sometimes these readings on things you aren't expecting it to be on.



jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 382
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 6:35 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby jesse1746 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:36 pm

Sooty, I shall try to do your reading either late tonight or tomorrow.



User avatar
Sooty
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:45 am
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby Sooty » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:55 pm

jesse1746 wrote:Sooty, I shall try to do your reading either late tonight or tomorrow.


Nice :) take your time


The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. - Alan Watts
❤️ Love for my family of 20, always and forever. ❤️
Appreciate where you are in your journey. Even if it's not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose.
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say. - Bilbo Baggins

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 382
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 6:35 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby jesse1746 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:06 pm

Sooty wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:Sooty, I shall try to do your reading either late tonight or tomorrow.


Nice :) take your time


I might just do the general six card reading I did before just it will be for any general information or advice this time. I can do the reading now if you are ready.



User avatar
Sooty
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:45 am
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby Sooty » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:14 pm

jesse1746 wrote:
Sooty wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:Sooty, I shall try to do your reading either late tonight or tomorrow.


Nice :) take your time


I might just do the general six card reading I did before just it will be for any general information or advice this time. I can do the reading now if you are ready.


I am ready, jesse1746


The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. - Alan Watts
❤️ Love for my family of 20, always and forever. ❤️
Appreciate where you are in your journey. Even if it's not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose.
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say. - Bilbo Baggins

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 382
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 6:35 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby jesse1746 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:58 am

Sooty wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Sooty wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:Sooty, I shall try to do your reading either late tonight or tomorrow.


Nice :) take your time


I might just do the general six card reading I did before just it will be for any general information or advice this time. I can do the reading now if you are ready.


I am ready, jesse1746


Sooty wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Sooty wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:Sooty, I shall try to do your reading either late tonight or tomorrow.


Nice :) take your time


I might just do the general six card reading I did before just it will be for any general information or advice this time. I can do the reading now if you are ready.


I am ready, jesse1746


Hi Sooty here is the general reading I got for you.

The first card that represents your present is the magician upside card.

In your case I believe the magician card is meant to represent experience in the workings of magic.

Since the card is upside down I would say it means you are somewhat inexperienced in the art of magick.

Which in of itself is not a bad thing in fact this card could be seen as joyous thing as it means your journey is just getting started here and you have the fun of learning the new.

The beginning part of any journey is always the most enjoyed for the beginner's potential is unlimited.


The second card representing your past.

The card is the Ace of Swords reversed.

The card is a giant hand coming out of a cloud holding up a giant sword and at the top of the sword there is a crown with two of what I presume are mean to be olive branches. These branches 6 yellow petals fall towards the hilt of the sword.

With this card reversed I would say that it means your past was one with quite a bit of turmoil but one that you were able to successfully overcome. I say that because the sword represents pain, warring, A kind of conflict of some sort and with the sword upside it to me symbolizes the surrender of conflict to enable peace and communication to happen. Or this card could be read as you had peace and there was a great conflict which disrupted that peace. I am having a difficult time in trying to determine the order of the two but I do get that the card in general represents an issue of conflict and peace in your past.


The third card the chance for growth or development.

The card is the nine of cups.

The card is of a man sitting on a small table bench with his arms crossed and a smile on his face.

Behind him stands a large blue furniture structure of some kind and sitting on that structure are nine chalices or cups.

The advice of this card is rather straightforward. Find peace, listen to what your spirits and higher self have to say. Heed the advice of the water element and in calm and stillness you will find great advice and help to lead you to much happiness. For as the man relaxes he allows much positive energy to embrace him and that is what I think the card is advising you to do. Listen to your higher self’s advice theand the council of any spirits you have for they have much to say and their advice should be heeded well :).




The fourth card the possible future.

The card is 6th of wands reversed.

The card is of a young leader ridding on a white horse in red cloak carrying a staff being followed by others also carrying staffs. Upon the leader of this group his staff is specifically adorned with a reef at the top of it.

I believe the card being reversed is that it is saying to follow and learn for it is not yet time for you to be in the position of “teacher” just yet anyway. You may find it to be a bit of a struggle but as your skill develop and mature from taking the longer roads of learning you will find that it is the journey that is worth while to you not the position. That is for now enjoy the ride and allow yourself to just… be if that make sense.

The 5th card the overall comment

The card is The Hermit reversed.

The card is of an old man with a lantern in his right hand and a long staff in his left hand.

While at first glance this card may be seeming to say do not seek I believe that it is instead saying to seek the company of others and to not be alone for the hermit is a lone seeker and with this card upside down I think it is saying that yours is not a journey meant to be alone but rather one that should be enjoyed with friends, or family or in general anyone that you could work with and share in the experience of magick.



The six and final card. The card of general advice the spirits wish to tell you.

The card is the 7the of pentacles revered.

The card is of a young man toiling in the field despite the bountiful crop in front of him he appears quite displeased for whatever reason.

I believe the advice the spirits are trying to say from the card being reversed is to enjoy life’s wonderful bounties and not to get so worked up in your journey that you forget to enjoy it. For as even though the man here has a huge number of crops he is so focused on his work that he forgets to enjoy them. The lesson being to be at ease and to focus on the spirit not on the earthly struggles.


Here is your overall reading and I hope you enjoyed this.

I might take the time to rest and recharge for a few days before I go for the next reading.




Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests