My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Take care ❤️

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hey Jesse, I'm so sad to hear about your loved one passing. Its so hard to handle and I hope you are coping ok. I've been following your readings thread and it is really fascinating. You seem to have real gift for this kind of thing and I hope you continue on with it in your future. Whether it be through CH as free readings or as a paid job in a store front. Its lovely to see someone follow their passion. All the best to you Jesse, you have a real talent and I hope the world gets to see it as much as we have here xoxo

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I'm sorry your pet has passed away too. I hope you will feel better soon.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Abundance wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:Apologies to all but I won't be doing any readings for a while on here. My cat just died and I'm just not really feeling up to doing any kind of readings for a bit. thanks for understanding...
Hi jesse, I my condolences on the passing of your furbaby. I know how painful that is. No worries about the reading. Be well and take care of yourself .

I believe I will be ready to perform readings tomorrow. So Abundance what kind of reading would you like me to try to perfom for you with my cards? I may be a bit busy tomorrow so the reading might be later in the day depending on how things go. Regardless, thanks to all for the warm thoughts and prayer to me in what was a hard time.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi jesse, I would like a basic reading on ways to energize my finances. Thanks for offering this, and take your time <3

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Abundance wrote:Hi jesse, I would like a basic reading on ways to energize my finances. Thanks for offering this, and take your time <3
energize your finances? I don't follow you mean like a career reading or something else?

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yes, a career reading would be fine

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Abundance wrote:Yes, a career reading would be fine
Alright I have a reading of how your career is vs your life passion to see how well those align.

It's a 7 card spread so I'll go ahead and do that one and be back with you.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hello Abundance, here is your reading.

Card #1 present career path.

The card drawn is the ten of wands.

The card description: A young lad struggle to keep together ten different staffs at once. He is barely able to handle the multiple staffs from falling apart and from the looks of the picture may not be able to handle it all that well for very long.

The card’s meaning to you: I would say this card is saying that you either work a very hard job and or a job that does not have a very fulfilling prospect to it for you. Either it would seem not to be going very well for you.

Card #2. how the career fits with your passion.

Card is the Sun card reversed

Card description: a child rides on a horse carrying a flag with a ring of flower around their head. The sun shines brightly above them

Card meaning to you: as the card is reversed the rising sun now becomes a setting sun which tells me that your passion is not with this job and in fact may be the opposite of what your soul yearns for.

Card #3 the out come of career path as is.

The card is the empress.

Card description: a woman wearing a simple gown holds a wand high in the air with in her right hand with a crown of stars around her head. She appears to be be sitting on a throne of chair cushions.

Card meaning to you: Normally, this would be a happy card of sorts but going from the cards thus far I think this card is saying this is a warning to you that much as the empress here holds the wand high in the air so to will your efforts for your work effort will being heading away from your rather than to you. To put it in simple terms you are serving someone else’s passion instead of your own.

Card #4. False pathways from your passion.

Card is Death.

Card description: a skeleton knight rider of Death marches upon a pale horse.

Card meaning to you: This card is telling you that you must end all career paths that do not serve you or your true passion. It is strong advised that you turn your attention towards a path of career that does follow your passion.

Card #5. what you waste energy on away from your passion.

The card is the king of cups.

Card description: a king sits upon his throne with an empty candle stick in his left hand and a chalice in his right hand. His throne itself resting upon the wavy ocean itself.

Card meaning to you: Much as trying to communicate with this king over the ocean would prove to futile effort it should be noted that you may not have clear connection to your soul’s true wishes or desire whilst trying to keep straight and ever shifting career. It might be best for you to take time to meditate and figure out what direction you should head towards rather than waste your time attempting to keep the course on what could be an unstable system of communication with your current life or soul passion.

Card #6 best way to find your passion.

Card is 7 of pentacles.

Card description: a young man toils in his garden with one of the pentacles in the soil as the rest lie in a bush.

Card meaning to you: I think this card’s advice to you is to really be ready to dig deep and be prepared for a lot of hard ground work to get started on your passion for what you truly want for your work. You will face a long challenge much as the young man must toil in his own garden for a harvest you too must put in a lot of serious effort to see the fruits of your efforts develop into your dreams.

The path may not be the easiest or the shortest for you but it is the one you but sometimes the long road is best.

Card #7 how to move towards your passion.

The card is the hermit.

Card description: an old man in a gray robe holds up a lantern in his right hand while testing the ground with his staff in his left hand.

Card meaning to you. You shall have to do some very deep and very long searching to find all that you require for the work you wish to do . It is best that you you go over things in a methodical manner and not try to rush through things thus creating error. For as the hermit is running no race but still gets to where he needs to so too should you take note and be calm as your spirits and guides aid you upon your journey.

Well, sad to say it would seem as if the cards reading you’re not really having a good time at your current career but all is not lost yet you just have to try to move in a better position.

I hope you enjoyed your reading.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

jesse, thank you so much for taking the time to do this reading for me. It has given me quite a bit to look at when it comes to my feelings of being unfulfilled with work , and other areas also. I'm going to re-read it a few times since there's lots of info. Thanks again O^

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”