You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Abundance wrote:jesse, thank you so much for taking the time to do this reading for me. It has given me quite a bit to look at when it comes to my feelings of being unfulfilled with work , and other areas also. I'm going to re-read it a few times since there's lots of info. Thanks again O^

You're welcome Abundance.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

CJDS I believe you are the next person. What kind of reading would you like?

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:CJDS I believe you are the next person. What kind of reading would you like?
True self in terms of a general timeline and regular past life reading as what I wrote before, or maybe you have another idea to add for me then feel free to do so.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Alright, I am going to look at you general reading first and then I will be back in just a bit with what I see from the cards.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi CJDS, here is your general card reading.

Card #1 the present.

The card is The World reversed.

Card description: a young woman stands in the middle of an ourboros circle watched over by the heads of a man, eagle, bull, and lion.

Card meaning to you. You feel as though your sense of being is out of balance in some way. Perhaps a love lost, a job that doesn’t quite fit etc Regardless something within your current life is out of balance for you and you should do you work to address this imbalance in your life to keep your sense of world or “being” right side up.

Card #2. past experiences

Your card is the 5 of wands reversed.

Card description: a bunch of young men are all carrying staffs some of them appear to playing with the staffs and a few of them seem to be trying to build something or least create some kind of order with the staffs they hold.

Card meaning to you: I believe the card represents a kind chaotic event in your past as much as the men in the picture are involved in a bit of a chaotic event so to was your past involved in a complex chaotic mess. NOW, here is the important thing the card itself is reversed which means that you are either close to already resolving that issue or already have. The reason this card is presented even if the issue itself is almost over is that whatever this even was it is tied to your present situation in some manner.

Perhaps this card is trying to reach out to you to remind you of a challenge that you have already beaten and how the lesson from the past challenge can help you with the current one you face.

Card #3. opportunity for growth.

Your card is the Page of cups reversed.

Card description: the page stands on a beach and in his right hand he holds a chalice with a fish in it. He appears to be listening to what the fish is telling him.

Card meaning to you: I think this card is trying to say that much as the man in the picture right side up was listening and communicating with the fish when reversed the fish will fall out of the cup and the man will not be able to communicate with it. I would say the picture in this case could only be one thing a case of losing relation to someone and more to the point an issue in regards to love.

You have lost one you dear to your heart by some sad means and from that you feel as if the universe does not speak clearly to you. Perhaps now may be a good time to seek the love that your heart aches for.

card #4. future possibilities.

The card is the 9 of wands.

Card description: a young wounded man stands upon his staff with staffs behind him.

Card meaning to you: You have a lot of passion, energy, ideas etc but they become wasted because you lack your the soul companion or lover that you need to work with and share this energy with. Seek out your heart and you find much growth and development of your dreams will happen. The card reversed serves as a warning that if you try to handle it all yourself you will lose much. You work your energy with your lover and much growth will happen maybe beyond what you expect.

Card #5. overall comment.

The card is the Ace of Pentacles.

Card description: a hand coming through a cloud holds up pentacle over a small garden. Both the hand and the pentacle itself glow with a godly aura. Within this garden there is an archway opening.

Card meaning to you: The heavens are telling you that that they shine their blessing upon you. Do not fear any obstacles or that the love you seek will be beyond you for the divine will light your path for you and make sure you are able to find your way out of the darkness you feel yourself in. This is a message that the powers above WANT you to be happy and be at peace and are working with you to make such happen.

Card #6 spirit’s advice.

Card is The Lovers card reversed.

Card description: a woman and man stand in the garden of Eden behind the woman rests the tree of knowledge and behind the man stands what is the tree of eternal life. Above them an angel of heaven stands hidden beyond the view of the two mortals with an open and welcoming gesture towards the two lovers. Her wings are a red color and the colors of many orange and green flower like colors cover the top of the angel’s head.

Card meaning to you: the spirit advice to you that your love life is the very essence or key to all to that you want. For in this case male and female are not meant to be a literal man and woman or even “male and female” per say but rather the representations of masculine and feminine energy in harmony which is what love is the harmony of the energies of the universe working together to create, grow etc with each half providing what the other half needs.

Point overall being that for this to keep working BOTH powers need to work in harmony. When the love or blessed union of these two powers does not run in harmony all else is lost. Now, I say “union” but I want to make it clear that doesn’t always have to mean a literal union of hearts it can be other things like an imbalance of too much light or dark energy as well for example. IN your case it very much is an imbalance of the heart that just as the picture shows once healed will put everything else back into place for you.

Change the love back into order and the rest will follow putting your world… back into balance :)

I hope this reading helped you.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Would you still like the other reading for further guidance?

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:Would you still like the other reading for further guidance?
I'm good for now thanks a lot, that's really a lot of info.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

CJDS wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:Would you still like the other reading for further guidance?
I'm good for now thanks a lot, that's really a lot of info.
Glad, I was able to give you some good insight.

summerheart09
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: summerheart

I would be thrilled to get a general read. \:* \:* \:*

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Okay, a quick is there anyone I've missed a reading for or anything.

I have tried to make sure I've gotten everyone in order but there a quite a few posts on here all over the place so I don't know if I have missed anyone.

Anyway, if I have I apologize it wasn't on purpose and just let me know now so I can try to correct it. thanks.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”