Free basic tarot deck reading

User avatar
heypanda
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 1:59 pm
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby heypanda » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:00 pm

There's me, but I'm not sure if there was someone before me.



User avatar
katerrina
new here
new here
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:27 pm
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby katerrina » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Hi, if you are still offering a reading I would be happy to have one about love :)


MEOWW

jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 6:35 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby jesse1746 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:33 pm

heypanda wrote:There's me, but I'm not sure if there was someone before me.

Sorry for the late response busy week. Uh, anyway if youre next just tell me the reading you'd like and ill try to do it tonight.



User avatar
heypanda
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 1:59 pm
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby heypanda » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:44 pm

jesse1746 wrote:
heypanda wrote:There's me, but I'm not sure if there was someone before me.

Sorry for the late response busy week. Uh, anyway if youre next just tell me the reading you'd like and ill try to do it tonight.


Thank you. :8) I would very much like to know what is going to happen to me during the next 3 months.



jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 6:35 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby jesse1746 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:26 am

heypanda wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
heypanda wrote:There's me, but I'm not sure if there was someone before me.

Sorry for the late response busy week. Uh, anyway if youre next just tell me the reading you'd like and ill try to do it tonight.


Thank you. :8) I would very much like to know what is going to happen to me during the next 3 months.


I will try to do so when I am able to. Having to get my AC unit fixed. Technically, this does not affect reading on my spirit's end but hard me to read when wiping sweat out of my eyes lol.

x*D



User avatar
heypanda
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 1:59 pm
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby heypanda » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:08 pm

jesse1746 wrote:
heypanda wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
heypanda wrote:There's me, but I'm not sure if there was someone before me.

Sorry for the late response busy week. Uh, anyway if youre next just tell me the reading you'd like and ill try to do it tonight.


Thank you. :8) I would very much like to know what is going to happen to me during the next 3 months.


I will try to do so when I am able to. Having to get my AC unit fixed. Technically, this does not affect reading on my spirit's end but hard me to read when wiping sweat out of my eyes lol.

x*D


Oh no!! x*D I hope you get it fixed soon, that's no good having no air con!



jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 6:35 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby jesse1746 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:38 pm

No kidding. Lol.



jesse1746
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 6:35 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Free basic tarot deck reading

Postby jesse1746 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:27 am

As much as I truly detest having to stop the readings I am afraid at least for a while I have to completely stop doing. Not because of anyone here by any means it's really been quite fun and highly enjoyable for me and obviously for you all as well.


It's simply because I'm getting a lot of pushback and shall we say "signs" to cease all readings at once.

I couldn't tell you a reason why I'm being told that and your guess is as good as mine: past life issue, family karma, not the right energy for readings etc etc.

Point is I haven't a clue myself and as much as I would love to tell the universe: "I don't care I'm going to do readings anyways", I've learned from experience one should NEVER tempt fate and right now I find it best to let things settle down for the time being.


I'm sure somewhere within this concept there's a reason but I'll be darned if I know it




Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests