Shattered Prism

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Not quite sure if this is the right place to ask this but this will be a mix of a question and review, has anyone got anything from this site and in average how was the response time as well as the work behind it? I ask because I bought the sigil making service June 16 of last month and while they did say I could email them if I have questions I did, but no response whatsoever, I figured I give them some time but so far it's a bit disappointing and I'm not sure if I want it anymore, and I want to get a refund at this point because of the mere fact any kind of communication so far has been zero and it feels like I've been scammed.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

My response won't help in terms of your questions but I find it weird they haven't updated any of their social medias at all since (mostly May..which seems to be around the time they started their shop too) and then on July 13 suddenly made a sale update post on here.. Apparently the two owners of the site are trying to move to a new place so they decided to do the sale but I'd like to think they'd actually get back to people about their orders if they had time to post on here...?? I kind of find that really odd. Not a good look for them to offer services if they do not have the proper time to get through orders (if their personal situations are interfering I guess you can say). Only my assumption based on lurking their site/accounts.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:My response won't help in terms of your questions but I find it weird they haven't updated any of their social medias at all since (mostly May..which seems to be around the time they started their shop too) and then on July 13 suddenly made a sale update post on here.. Apparently the two owners of the site are trying to move to a new place so they decided to do the sale but I'd like to think they'd actually get back to people about their orders if they had time to post on here...?? I kind of find that really odd. Not a good look for them to offer services if they do not have the proper time to get through orders (if their personal situations are interfering I guess you can say). Only my assumption based on lurking their site/accounts.
No problem it answers it a bit ^^ they responded to one email saying if I have questions ask and never heard back from them since and it was around the time I made the order. I’m unsure if it’s due to the move or not I was just told they were checking on past orders and to ask questions but nothing.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
TheShatteredPrism
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 199
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carbuncles

Hello all! Jynx here from Shattered Prism!
If you had or still have questions and we haven't gotten back to you please do email us again!
We have had several people ask us questions and such but have done so from email addresses we could not respond to (some sort of issue with the contact page on our site saying there was Invalid Emails?)

We did have a very large move to deal with in 2019 and did not get alot of time to recover from it when 2020 hit us, and are just now regaining footing in our magical and personal lives after catching Covid and dealing with other various personal issues.

None of these are excuses however, and we are seeking to rectify any and all things we may have missed. Please do email us at Shatteredprismspirits@gmail.com directly if you have any questions and we hope you have a wonderful day!

ArchivePurposes
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

does someone else having experience with this seller? Their listings look really interesting, but I would prefer to read some reviews before buying anything.
Thanks!

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Purchased a few spirits in the past from the sellers from this shop, the spirits were active during the time but nowadays don't know what happened to them. I don't know if the conjurers changed or if they just changed their name. Made a new order for a servitors but their response time was quite slow. Waited a week or 2 just to find out that they didn't look at the order inquiry and have to personally go to their social media to inquire about it. So, up to your discretion if you want to purchase from them. Their communication from their website is quite bad.

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

So I received their euphoria servitor recently and I have to say, it's quite the servitor. Other than their communication from when I bought from them, their servitor creation are quite physical in tactile sensation. I would recommend if you are more into servitors. I'm not really sure about their spirits since I have limited experience to them in the past. Just be clear I did get their prismatic version. So it's up to you and how you want to experience it.

ArchivePurposes
new here
new here

I agree with Hypersmash. Their servitors are quite good, when they get them finished. I ordered them earlier this year and got them bound not too long ago.
Also agreeing that the communication needs improvement. The best way to reach out with inquiries is via their website, where you can find the link to their chat server with the big D.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have one companion from Jynx and two more on the way. I prefer direct chatting for communication and setting up visits, so if you opt for that they're quick to reply (within a timely manner, we're all human and have our time outside of the internet).
The one companion I got so far is just the sweetest little dragon. He's pretty active and makes himself known.
The write up contains a good amount of information and the waiting time for conjures and vetting is appropriate. I might add more after spending some time with the other two new companions.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Seller Review”