Forum journal

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Maybe an area that people can post their progress with their keep or practice if they’re open to it, I know the website has a blog area but it seems not really used at all and in this case it’ll show up on latest threads or posts if others want to share their development with others.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I think that is a wonderful idea!

:3
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

There are personal blogs for tenured members. They show up like a forum section, and each post is like a thread. People can comment, etc. So, when you get tenure, there’s a blog space waiting for you to use, and you also have access to the other tenured member blogs.

How active the blogs are is pretty cyclical. Mostly, they’re not terribly active though.

What is there tends to be more personal in nature, but not remarkably more so than the rest of the forum. While someone might ask a question about a personal experience or put general information in other places of the forum, they might choose their blog section to post art they created, photos they took, personal rituals, etc. That’s not a hard and fast rule, but it gives a good general flavor of how folks tend to use the space, to the extent that they do.

A big issue to consider in requesting and using those account-specific features is that they tend to go away when a user’s account is closed. For example, most of NyctophiliaRaven’s posts across the board are still up and available, but all the posts in their “blog” area are gone now. So while a user may want their more personal “footprint” erased and feel like some aspect of privacy was protected, the other side of that is that the forum as a whole loses the information and conversation that was put into that space.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

There is a blog feature that anyone can use :) It's in the "Blog" link at the top of the Forum, can you see it too?

It's on the left hand side of the screen next to the 3 bars you can click to search the Forum :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I see it-Thank You! Can it be used if I have something that needs to be addressed too? I am curious because I just want to be sure that my message about being respectful to others on this forum-regardless of experience-can be sent! I know it may sound like I am dragging my one experience out with hard feelings & won't let it go but I want to be sure that if there is a potential problem or bad beehavior it can be addressed & corrected!!

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please stick to the topic.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Sorry about that-Thank You!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Thank You! Can it be used if I have something that needs to be addressed too? I am curious because I just want to be sure that my message about being respectful to others on this forum-regardless of experience-can be sent! I know it may sound like I am dragging my one experience out with hard feelings & won't let it go but I want to be sure that if there is a potential problem or bad beehavior it can be addressed & corrected!!
If it's a magickal issue that you need help with, then I would recommend posting a new thread for feedback :) I think the blogs are better for statement/tracking with issues where people can read a chronology of your timeline.

If it's another kind of problem, I would write to helpdesk so we can address it :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

COOL-Thank you for the clarification & giving me an answer of my concern! If I may say so everyone have been wonderful & very helpful!

Return to “Forum Suggestions”