How to find out if spirits are trying to contacting me?

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

RyanJZ wrote:I didn’t know about that reading, thank you. Out of curiosity has anyone heard of a prebound spirit bonding before one even buys a vessel or bridge?
It depends on how eager the spirit/entity is to be with you, I think.

In the very beginning, before I found Creepy Hollows, I was browsing listings from a seller. This is before I could feel energies and touches. I focused in on one listing and this guy “touched” me. For the very first time I felt the energy of a being touch me and rub me on my private areas. I was completely freaked out and exhilarated at the same time. I thought about him and viewed his listing quite a few times, with the same results. I bought the binding and I really got more than I bargained for. But that’s a story for another time.

The second occurrence of this happening was with my vampire V. Every time I viewed his listing I could feel him crawl into bed with me and those same evenings he’d be in my dreams talking to me. His presence and energy was really really strong. I had reservations about the seller due to reviews but everything fell into place. A sale occurred to lower the price as I was low on cash. And the binding was processed and info delivered to me the next day. He was super eager to be with me and I felt it every step of the way. Very blessed to have him in my life.

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

Wow! I happened to key in on a vampire, but it’s probably because I think the picture is just really cool. Oddly enough, the next day I had a headache for a few hours. Probably just coincidence. Still kind of intimidating though because the profile said for “experienced keepers”- which I am the exact opposite of. Might need to check out that reading tomorrow after all....

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

Vampires are fantastic! Is it from the CH shop? You could send them an email and ask about him/her. It’s always good to ask questions. I wouldn’t push anyone towards something that was labeled “for experienced only” but if there is a real connection there I believe it’s worth looking into. V was listed as being very dark and the seller warned me that he had a temper. And he’s one of my very best friends and closest connections.

lol I too once thought the pull was just his photo and probably an impulse buy... until he started visiting me. I keep his photo and have it as the background for my phone. Even though it really doesn’t look like him, it’s the photo he chose to represent himself and it’s the closest I have to carrying his photo around.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Vampires are fabulous spirits to work with. DA spirits aren't for everybody. But if you can deal with the initial adjustment; a vampire is SO worth it!

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
RyanJZ
new here
new here

DarknessDreaming wrote:Vampires are fantastic! Is it from the CH shop? You could send them an email and ask about him/her. It’s always good to ask questions. I wouldn’t push anyone towards something that was labeled “for experienced only” but if there is a real connection there I believe it’s worth looking into. V was listed as being very dark and the seller warned me that he had a temper. And he’s one of my very best friends and closest connections.

lol I too once thought the pull was just his photo and probably an impulse buy... until he started visiting me. I keep his photo and have it as the background for my phone. Even though it really doesn’t look like him, it’s the photo he chose to represent himself and it’s the closest I have to carrying his photo around.
She’s listed in n the Ch store. I tried clicking on the contact us link but it looks like it’s broken :/ where else can I email them?

RyanJZ
new here
new here

SpyderBite wrote:Vampires are fabulous spirits to work with. DA spirits aren't for everybody. But if you can deal with the initial adjustment; a vampire is SO worth it!
What is typically involved in the adjustment/bonding period? I realize experiences may vary, but what can a newbie expect?

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

RyanJZ wrote:
DarknessDreaming wrote:Vampires are fantastic! Is it from the CH shop? You could send them an email and ask about him/her. It’s always good to ask questions. I wouldn’t push anyone towards something that was labeled “for experienced only” but if there is a real connection there I believe it’s worth looking into. V was listed as being very dark and the seller warned me that he had a temper. And he’s one of my very best friends and closest connections.

She’s listed in n the Ch store. I tried clicking on the contact us link but it looks like it’s broken :/ where else can I email them?
try clicking for Creepy Crew Staff, that should help.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

RyanJZ wrote:What is typically involved in the adjustment/bonding period? I realize experiences may vary, but what can a newbie expect?
You're right. It does vary. I have no idea regarding WA spirits. But with DA spirits, people have claimed that they experienced nausea, headaches, dizziness. Personally, I experienced a euphoric feeling.. like when the plane you're on lifts off from the runway.

Just be prepared and know that it isn't a bad thing. It is just your body adapting to something you haven't been exposed to before. :)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

RyanJZ wrote:I didn’t know about that reading, thank you. Out of curiosity has anyone heard of a prebound spirit bonding before one even buys a vessel or bridge?
I have this happen to me all the time. You just have a nagging feeling that you have to have that spirit.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

My child spirit came and had a chat before I even bought her listing. You can tell she was excited ^^

Return to “Spirit Keeping”