You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Aryan wrote:
Engel wrote:
Aryan wrote:Hey guys!
So..i just placed an order for custom wraith..
Its my second spirit...first one was sterling angel..i will be all new to dark arts now..so...any tips or experiences for wraith keeping..pls do tell!
Thank u!
Aryan wrote:I have read that wraith requires some good gouse rules...can u syggest some..i have read that house rule board from the shop..but anything apart from it?..or anything else important?..
Thanks
"They are spirits focused solely on vengeance. They are fiercely intense energies that often manifest as Shades. They can act on the Keeper's behalf to right a wrong and provide protection against evil and curses. They are extremely volatile and their energy is electric. Owning a Wraith is a responsibility."

Source: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Hi,

Based on CH's Encyclopedia entry on Wraiths; I would suggest to lay down tight house rules so the Wraith doesn't take out vengeance on others, and not act on your thoughts and feelings, especially negative thoughts and feelings because they may take it as a prompt to go after the person(s) that causes you to feel that way, or any negative thoughts you may think about that person(s).

So in that regard it would probably be wise to have a firm house rule in place stating that they're only to act when you request or task them vocally. Because like the encyclopedia entry said: "They are spirits focused solely focused on vengeance[...]They are extremely volatile[...]Owning a Wraith is a responsibility."

Here are some other threads on Wraiths regarding this:

post56699.html?hilit=Wraiths%20vengeance#p58184

post405427.html?hilit=Wraiths%20vengeance#p405427
Hey buddy!
Thanks a lot for all this info!
It really helped me out!
Thanks again!
You're very welcome!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”