My Black Cat is drawn to a old picture in my house

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Kitzzza
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kitzzza
Zodiac:

Hi! This is my first time posting on CH, in a long time atleast. I think I might have posted an introduction a while back, but I cant remember. Anyway, I'm 17 and I have a female, long-haired black cat, named Kitty (very unique I know). My dad bought this old map of our town, Kalamazoo, MI, at a yearly antique fair. I think we got it about 2 years ago? It's framed and hanging up in the entryway of our house near the front door. She has on and off been wandering over to it and sitting under it and straight up staring at it consistently since we got it. This often happens for 5-20 minutes at a time. What might it mean, if anything? Thanks for reading!

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It could mean a lot of things to be honest. She may be picking up on the energy of the piece, sense a presence around it, see something in the image or even be reacting to the scent. There's no way to be sure, unless you know someone who reads objects.

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I can relate to what your Kitty does. I too have a cat who keeps looking up the stairs. I had to use a pendulum to find out why. Turned out to be a house wight that she keeps staring at. You too can use a pendulum to find out why Kitty keeps staring at the picture. If you don't like using a pendulum then you can try another form of divination.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

It means there could be an energy or some kind of attachment to the piece. Judging by your cat's behavior, maybe it isn't a negative presence. Animals can be very sensitive to spirits or entities. (; One of the witch woman I talk to has a black cat too and always loves being around the children and younger human spirits (like physically being near the vessels).. she owns a multitude of spiritual objects and spirit-inhabited dolls.

I have two dogs and I had shown them a huge photo of my deceased dog a few times (this dog was my guardian dog in spirit after he passed) and my dogs bark LIKE CRAZYYYYY every time they see the photo and I know it's because /they know/ he is deceased. They never barked in such a way before at anything except that photograph.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The item might have a vibe, and/or a scent, that your kitty finds pleasant.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”