Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Energy vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Please help don't know who to turn to everybody I tell thinks I'm insane maby I am but it started with red green blue spirals that would give me fantastic visions but then I noticed a spider like shadow creature with a vampire head razzor teeth was smoking a cigarette he the told me to relax because I was petrified we seemed to bond a little he began to show me things I asked if the grey aliens really exist before I knew it I was zooming down a spiral tunnel and at the end I could see a planet with greys and human baby's then everything turned evil the greys had red eyes and sharp teeth with scally body's they were climbing up my legs and it looked like they were eating chunks of me now all I can see when I close my eyes are demon creatures eating me and I can feel somtin crawling around my bed I am a nervous wrek now and can't imagine living like this much longer what is happening is this real

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sounds like the doings of a malicious unbound. Please calm down and know that the vision is just for messing with you. Dont give it an advantage by fearing it. Shield yourself. Ask your spirits to chase it away. Do a banishment if necessary. You can find info on how to shield and banish in the encyclopedia.

Blurryfacepilot
new here
new here

Sooty wrote:Sounds like the doings of a malicious unbound. Please calm down and know that the vision is just for messing with you. Dont give it an advantage by fearing it. Shield yourself. Ask your spirits to chase it away. Do a banishment if necessary. You can find info on how to shield and banish in the encyclopedia.
Thanks for the reply do you think I am safe to continue remote viewing or with my naivety am I more likely to incur more negative entitys

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

I think it would definitely benefit you to upgrade your protective measures. If you're truly serious about remote viewing you shouldn't let negative encounters like this ruin your exploration. Before you continue, ask your spirits and spells to be on the guard, and you should be alright ^^

Also ground any shock or anxiety in you following that vision. Best to get it out of your system before you try viewing again. You don't want to create thought forms out of them and become your worst enemy. All the best ❤️

Blurryfacepilot
new here
new here

Thank you so much for your advice before things got bad my expirence was amazing but I have no idea what I'm doing I will learn magic so I can help others in a similar way

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

You are asking 'him' something on 'grey alien', which kinda unwise. Anyhow 'he' did so and that makes you more uncomfortable. So whatever it is, chances it feed on your fear and for next time, its good to think of the phrase - be careful of what you wished for.

On positive side, your 3rd eye sounds opened. So learning protection and to control your own fear/emotion should be the next step you better have.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

A shadow creature with a vampire head smoking a cig sounds a bit more fantasy than actually to do with the 3rd eye, but then again one of the symptoms of an overactive 3rd eye is an overactive imagination. The grey aliens mention also sounds like something new age propaganda tries to push down on people about grey aliens being evil. Have you looked into mundane possibilities first? because I don't think someone should be instantly telling you it's malicious things that'll only fuel the imagination to a point of delusion. If it's not mundane then I would suggest the former an overactive 3rd eye feeding you misinformation.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Blurryfacepilot
new here
new here

What I am seeing is no figment of my imagination for a start I have never seen 3d like that before and I have PlayStation vr not saying greys are bad from what I saw was a burning planet and the were escaping in ships looked like they had a war. its the reptilian / dracos that freaked me out they took over my session with the greys. A grey showed me some sort of hive mind it's hard to explain they were all sat at control panels in a spire type building while the planet outside was scorched and on fire

Blurryfacepilot
new here
new here

I understand about the vampire spider thinking thought form from what I am reading but it was so real and it definitely has its own agender

Blurryfacepilot
new here
new here

I apologise for my bad gramme and lack of nolage on this subject all I can say is these things are centiant and exist this is the first time I have used a forum so if I am doing things wrong I'm sorry

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”