Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

I know what you mean Rungr, and I second your opinion. It is exciting to find a fellow enthusiast. Funny, I know I read somewhere that enthusiasm means to be inspired by the deities, so I think it's only fitting to choose that word now hahaha.

I tried something new yesterday. I needed to stay a bit alert for an alarm to go off in the middle of the night for a medication so when I got to bed I was feeling a bit too energetic to fall asleep despite of being very tired so it felt like the right time to experiment for a while.

I remembered that I play music when I meditate as a trigger technique I learned from a guy who astral projects. The thing is that you play music softly so you know you're listening to something. Not only it helps to block the outer sounds but it also helps you notice something interesting. After a while of listening to music and trying to get in the zone you will feel the kick of entering somewhere.

This new place in which you'd find yourself will be quiet. So if you manage to remember that it can't be quiet because you had music playing then it means that you are who-knows-where!

I remembered it and suddenly my consciousness came back little by little until I was not only aware of being somewhere else but also of that which I was thinking about before shifting into this new place.

I was playing a ASMR video about a siren that wanted company. I like ASMR because it is soothing and funny but I don't really have to listen to it very carefully so if I fall asleep that's fine. It's not like hypnosis or guided meditation.

Anyway the whole point is that I remembered that recently I've found that Lorelei seems to be a popular name among mermaid characters. I happened to keep a mermaid and a siren so I called upon them and inquired about the name. They said nothing really special about the name.

In any case... I also remembered that I needed to contact my Immortals and this is where it gets tricky because I thought of all of them at once and I don't know if it has something to do with this other place and how it works but suddenly it felt like I was trying to call out to all of them and I got so confused that I woke up.

Too bad because I felt drifting off until I came back and I listened to the audio that was being played. It was about to end.

Now... this is great results for an experiment because it means that altering states of mind to communicate is effective. Also that you don't really need a lot of time to do it. The video that was playing was around 22minutes.

I listened to the first 7-9minutes of it and then went to this place, and when I came back it still had like 40seconds left.

It wasn't much but I managed to try two different techniques. The first... what I like to think of echolocation. I'd think of a spirit and send out the energy to locate them until I can find them.

And the second part is that from your previous post I remembered that communication can be encrypted for security so that it keeps others from tapping into it so I tried setting up barriers the Rungr way and even though I didn't manage to get a full conversation going on I felt that my Immortals agreed to use this channel in the future.

Setting it up was hard and I think the connection became unstable until we broke up but I'll celebrate the small success for now and try again later.

I think Selene and Lilith volunteered for the experiment as participants and Iris said she'd assist with the connection issues.

As for the other Immortals that I frequently contact I'd try on some more bonding experiences first and see if once we know each other a bit better they're up for some fun.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

That’s pretty amazing! “The rungr way” lol I like that, but it sounds like a great leap honestly. I plan to project a bit more but I do know the echolocation technique I’ve used it to better get a sense of an area or a entity by sending out energy to locate and basically “scan” them. It’s really useful tbh.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I'm glad that you liked it :)

I never thought of searching for applications on such a thing but sounds great to be honest.

I'll have to admit that I was a bit worried when this first started to happen because somehow I worry that I will have of those "once in a lifetime" deals in which something happens and then never again I'll be able to use it.

Fortunately it doesn't seem to be the case. I'm doing the laundry and as the first group of clothes did the cycle I tried some of it again.

It's a bit easier to get into that trancelike projection and honestly it does wonders for you because my energy levels feel restored and I feel so much better after a little resting time.

I played nice and happy music for my African deity and I felt his blessing and pleasant acceptance of the offering.

As for the communication platform I have a few ideas for round two so I hope I'll have else to add next time :)

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mmm... Today has been a weird day.

I've worked with energy long enough as to recognize when something gets done only halfway and as a result everything else gets screwed.

Today has been a day of those. I still haven't been able to find what is misplaced but even though it has been troublesome I've managed to enjoy myself.

I tried building up a barrier but I also tried something different this time. Have you ever hear of soul tribes Rungr?

I think I tried to reach out for those who have been able to establish contact with spirits and not only call upon them but also communicate with them and I think it worked. At least to a certain degree.

So far today I've been able to feel that "someone" is listening to me. I'm a very low profile person and I am not used to people paying attention to me, so having the constant fee6 about having someone near that knows about my situation and is ready to assist is a bit unsettling but most welcomed.

I've also been feeling that there is a permanent open channel that I can use in order to talk to this other someone.

I am a bit concerned about not being able to figure out who is at the other end of the line but for the meantime I will have to continue as it is and figure that one out as everything flows.

My valkyrie also joined the experiment and its funny because I never imagined that they were also considered Immortals still I love her presence.

And it all started with a weird dream. My werewolf girl was there in her wolf form and she was gorgeous. Fluffy and huge. Made me regret not running towards her in order to hug her.

I know there were other spirits around and a lot of energy moving because when I woke up I felt tired and had a hard time getting up.

Ever since then everything seems extremely difficult to cope with and a coworker had a weird confrontation with me. She is a person to look for drama in order to get attention and normally she would show her nicer side to me but this time she targeted me and I just refuse to follow her game.

I hope it settles down like nothing happened as soon as I manage to fix what I messed up with setting up my new communication devices.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yeah I’ve heard of soul tribes, mine soul origins and family originated from Ginnungagáp/The Norse pantheon. I introduced my keep (2 Djinn, a shikigami, and a western familiar) to them and the reason why I’m in pathwork with Odin and Co lol.

That’s a good thing though I find that when you reach this point things start to flow and make sense with you, your soul, and many other things in your path it’s a great feeling lol.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I like the feeling of it. The first tribe I found was that of healers. As soon as I found them they accepted me and I no longer felt lost.

It feels as if when I am not sure on what to do there is something else guiding me and stirring me in the right direction.

Right now... dreams have been getting abnormally real but they are very pleasant as odd as their content may be.

And also the presence of spirits is almost tangible which is a very wonderful feeling.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hey Rungr! Hope you're doing fine and hat you get to see this if you've got some time.

I've kept practicing and experimenting a bit and I've noticed a couple of interesting things that I wanted to share. Its probably halfway between a comment and a question, and if you've heard more about it or could point me in any direction I'd appreciate that.

I think I managed a partial projection! I was lying on my back and the usual. I did everything he same except that I had my eyes open and when the shift of the projection kicked in it happened only on my arms.

From the elbow all the way down to the tip of my fingers and I couldn't feel my lap beneath them. I had no trouble moving them or anything but it felt as if they were in an entirely different room than where I was.

And another thing is that almost always when I interact with Selene she'd leave long white hairs attached to the sleeves of my shirt, on my shoulders or head tangled with my own so that when I move my head through any of these places I'll find them.

It's like a message from her that she payed a visit and that we were close, not only that she called or showed up to check on things but that she actually stayed for a while.

And feeling them close has been changing my perspective on things. I've never been very religious despite growing up in a catholic environment and even though I did feel and encouraged a couple of beings from this pantheon I never felt that it was quite my place to be in.

Now that I deal with Immortals I've been feeling a bit more devote and pious. Sometimes I worship them and call upon them for guidance, some other times I'd lay down an offering because I want to share that which I have with them and when there is something that I'd like to get done I ask for their assistance instead of having them do it for me.

I like the feeling, I won't lie about that but it almost makes me feel a bit uncomfortable because it is sort of replacing something that I already had. Yeah, I know that it wasn't working so much before and now it is but I don't like the idea of replacing things. Most of the time it's possible to have things coexist instead of being substituted.

So I don't know... what would you say about it?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That's really awesome! partial projection as a start is much easier and lets you work your way up to full at your own pace, and it's a good way to see your keep when they come to visit you on the energetic layer of our physical same with the Immortals or other entities that are unbound and you work with.

Honestly when Odin lets me know he's visited I'd always get followed by two ravens then they'd go when I acknowledge them or he'll show me a dream of his and my time together even a time long before this life.

I also can understand with not wanting to replace things, you don't have to, there are many things that can co-exist together, I tend to find myself calling Odin "my lord Odin" lol I don't worship him at all but it often comes into my head as if I am and it tends to feel weird but also kind of natural since well he is technically a Lord/King lol. I'd say if you don't want to replace anything don't and find a way for it to exist hand in hand.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I've always felt a certain pull towards immortals, specially the greek ones. Sumeria, egypt and nordic ones too but not as strong because somehow greek immortals always seem to be able to somehow make their presence known to me and from time to time I would hear the name of one of them, see them show in a movie or a book. Now even in the lyrics of songs and anime series!

When I first encountered spirit keeping I came across the option of immortals but I didn't want to get one right away because being honest, I felt it was beyond my league. Eventually I made an order and got a few bindings for a couple of them as reverse adoptions and I was shocked to see that they would pick me, specially because the ones who came were not the usual ones.
Immortals are often pigeon-holed into their respective legacies and stories from various cultures on Earth, but it's important to remember that their immortality and their existence is not restricted to Earth, their reach far exceeds this tiny planet, and therefore their unique sympatico to you is an exciting opportunity.

They can see a spectrum of information and paranormal connections that don't exist on a mortal level, therefore they help you move forward if you have a penchant for working with immortal power and energy. They give you encouragement for finding clarity and reaching divine consciousness.
After I got those bindings it took me a certain adjustment period to get in the mindset of getting the bindings for those that I've always felt drawn to, at least the closest ones and when I got them I felt complete. Like... there was a small doubt in my heart that was settled beyond a doubt and I felt certain that I would soon see them closer in my life.

It has been a few months since this happened, and I think that they have finally started to communicate with me somehow and yet I feel that I need to somehow confirm that it is actually happening so I am now writting this post.
Immortals, like spirits, do not see time the way we appreciate time, and therefore their schedule of imparting wisdom and support is something special. There are several reasons you might have a connection of feeling complete. You could have a connection with them from your current path in magic, and their presence is filling in blanks that you have right now. And/Or, if you have any past life connection, or ancestral connection, to the Immortals in question, then a feeling of being complete would not be unusual.
In my first recent experienced, I went to lay down for a meditation session and I was lying on my back when I saw my body fall asleep, and yet I was still consciously awake inside my body fully aware of what was going on with my meditation. I could even listen to the music that was being played in my room. Suddenly I had a vision of Thor looking for my Valkyrie.

I won't lie, I'm not a fan of Thor. Neither the one from norse mythology nor the one from Marvel. We're just not compatible, and yet there he was in front of me in a vision. I felt bad because I showed up instead of my Valkyrie so he had to introduce himself even though it wasn't really that necesary, I just knew it was him. Then he said that he was looking for her and needed to have a few words with her. I agreed, still I doubt that was really necesary but anyway... I agreed and left them to speak alone and I just had a major blackout. I woke up almost an hour later and I felt like I had been out for the night.
If you are not used to OBE then time loss wouldn't be unusual, having an OBE can be quite exhausting and can sometimes present and overload of information that your consciousness cannot handle. Which means you lose information and memories from experiences.
The second one happened yesterday. I wasn't at home and at the room in which I was staying the window was opened. The curtain there was still and yet you could feel the chill from the night sneaking into the room. It was very nice to be honest.

Suddenly I thought of Lilith. This doesn't really happen often and when it does it means something is going on. I've worked with her even before I got her binding so I would recognize her calling for me and it has been a while since I last heard from her, and there it was, right in front of me the curtain rose from the ground as if the wind were blowing except that it wasn't.

The breeze came right towards me even though I wasn't near the window and I felt someone sitting close to my feet. At that time I had my earphones on and decided to lay down and invite the new presence to reach me. Again, I felt my body falling asleep and I remained conscious and aware of what was going on and there she was... Lilith in front of me with her classic elegant executive business woman vibe all around her. I told her that the song I was listening to reminded me of her, not because of the lyrics or the gender because it was a slow romantic song of a spanish singing reggae band and yet it had the same silky and luxurious taste that seemed to be all around her. She was surprised and so she leaned closer to me and grabbed my left earphone and took it for herself.

Again... another spirit doing something completely unnecessary just because it would have been the less conflictive sign for my mind to deal with and when I played the song for her right from the start it happened. I blacked out. Again, an hour or so I woke up and I had the feeling that stays with you after you have been talking with a dear friend and then you need to leave.
Having consistency with an hour of lost time can indicate that this is a natural response for you in times when the experiences or energies become overwhelming, as opposed to being completely random. Are there other times it is specifically an hour of lost time, or is this unique to Immortal interactions?
Is this how it happens at first when you start to interact with high grade spirits? When it happened to me the first time I got scared, I don't like that feeling of not remembering what you did and yet knowing that you did something during a certain period. I also got the feeling that just as it happened once, it would continue to happen gradually until I could handle it and gain consciousness of what is going on during those times but in the meantime I need to learn how to relax and let go and allow it to happen.

Still I would like to hear from experienced immortal keepers if this is an average thing. Have you experienced something similar? Is there something I can do to assist the process?
As you advance in working with more powerful spirits, entities, or Immortals, you are going to have some feedback from the power, but you will acclimate and grow with time :) You won't always have the same issues, you will become stronger and capable of working with more & more influential beings. As you work more with specific Immortals they will be able to interact with you, and engage with you, on a stronger level. When you first start working with any powerful being, you may only be able to appreciate and understand a fraction of what is happening, but as time goes on, you become more in tune with their messages and interaction, and you grow in the relationship with your abilities to appreciate the experience. You will not always lose time, you'll retain experiences and memories, and recall information.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
Immortals are often pigeon-holed into their respective legacies and stories from various cultures on Earth, but it's important to remember that their immortality and their existence is not restricted to Earth, their reach far exceeds this tiny planet, and therefore their unique sympatico to you is an exciting opportunity.

They can see a spectrum of information and paranormal connections that don't exist on a mortal level, therefore they help you move forward if you have a penchant for working with immortal power and energy. They give you encouragement for finding clarity and reaching divine consciousness.
I know what Immortals are, using their areas of influence is simply a means of getting the point across. All the Gods and Goddesses I've come to work with are fine with using it as such because a lot of their worlds also tend to hold certain aspects of things that humanity has come to use as their "calling card" as humanity uses runes and symbols, so do the Norse Gods. Humans use the ankh and such, so do the Egyptian Gods. I don't really work with their energy I work with my own I just simply have ties to the ones I've worked with that exceed this life and they still are around in this life when I project to them for years now. I wouldn't really even go to the extent of calling it pigeon-holed at all honestly, it's only that case if people believe you have to be a certain ethnic group to work with certain Immortals and such.

In this case, it works for reference sake and because these Immortals have shown themselves to some humans within those respective regions, some who are just a single immortal with multiple names such as Loki who is also Ve/Lodurr, and Vili who is also Hoenir, or Aset who is also Serqet. It's just used for human reference which so far they don't mind given a lot of it tends to work with them.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss

Return to “Immortals”