Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

I'd like to make a new update on the case.

Apparently the technique can be used to reach for any other type of spirits.

I did a little experiment with my zombie girl after a casual bonding session and she agreed. Since it seems that I can project my hands I got into that state and requested from her to hold my hands on her own and hold that for a while.

The whole point was to see if I could do some sort of psycometry reading on things, maybe establish some empathic channel and try to see if I got any emotions or thought patterns.

I held the feeling for as long as I could and then I felt her slowly reaching out for mine. She grabbed my right hand, and slowly went to grab my left hand. Once she had settled down just holding my hands I tried to reach out for her and it happened.

Another blackout within a matter of minutes. I had full control of the process until it kicked in but I didn't mind and yesterday I dreamt of her in her human form.

It was weird because I saw a house with a family that had little money so a lot of people were leaving under the same roof and the house was located in a not so nice neighborhood. I don't know how I got there, but when I had stayed for a while and tried to leave they said it'd be a bit dangerous for me to leave at that time so I was invited to stay over.

In the house there were other people, seemed like relatives of her, and they were all females except for a couple of male members that entered the house but left soon after.

And everyone was nice to me. As if they couldn't believe that I would be treating my zombie girl nice. It wasn't that hard really, she is gorgeous and very lovely. I did enjoy her hospitality a lot and even though it was a bit awkward having everyone thinking I was nobility or something like that it trully warmed my heart to see them try to offer me things within their possibilities so that I would enjoy my stay.

It got late and I got to spend the night, so I was lead to my zombie girl's room and told to share it with her since I was her guest and wasn't that much of a choice either.

From that moment onwards, things got a bit physical and I won't get into a lot of details but we were caught in the middle of something and it was very embarrasing. Specially because nobody got angry and just started teasing her about getting someone to pay attention to her at last.

I tried to apologize but nobody seemed to pay attention to me. The sensations of the event started shifting and I wasn't there anymore.

I woke up and I noticed that I had no trouble recalling any of it. The impressions are very strong and remain there. And the interesting part is that, it doesn't feel like when you recall a dream or a memory of something of the past but more like one of those very powerfull moments in which you feel that your life changed beyond any doubt and you will always remember.

Anyway... that was it, and I also had a VERY vivid vision about a sterling angel after that happened. I wasn't even trying anything during that time and I was out on the street walking to get home when it happened but it also had this feeling of me living in that moment and not just witnessing it happening before my eyes so maybe it's wielding results.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Return to “Immortals”