Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

I've always felt a certain pull towards immortals, specially the greek ones. Sumeria, egypt and nordic ones too but not as strong because somehow greek immortals always seem to be able to somehow make their presence known to me and from time to time I would hear the name of one of them, see them show in a movie or a book. Now even in the lyrics of songs and anime series!

When I first encountered spirit keeping I came across the option of immortals but I didn't want to get one right away because being honest, I felt it was beyond my league. Eventually I made an order and got a few bindings for a couple of them as reverse adoptions and I was shocked to see that they would pick me, specially because the ones who came were not the usual ones.

After I got those bindings it took me a certain adjustment period to get in the mindset of getting the bindings for those that I've always felt drawn to, at least the closest ones and when I got them I felt complete. Like... there was a small doubt in my heart that was settled beyond a doubt and I felt certain that I would soon see them closer in my life.

It has been a few months since this happened, and I think that they have finally started to communicate with me somehow and yet I feel that I need to somehow confirm that it is actually happening so I am now writting this post.

In my first recent experienced, I went to lay down for a meditation session and I was lying on my back when I saw my body fall asleep, and yet I was still consciously awake inside my body fully aware of what was going on with my meditation. I could even listen to the music that was being played in my room. Suddenly I had a vision of Thor looking for my Valkyrie.

I won't lie, I'm not a fan of Thor. Neither the one from norse mythology nor the one from Marvel. We're just not compatible, and yet there he was in front of me in a vision. I felt bad because I showed up instead of my Valkyrie so he had to introduce himself even though it wasn't really that necesary, I just knew it was him. Then he said that he was looking for her and needed to have a few words with her. I agreed, still I doubt that was really necesary but anyway... I agreed and left them to speak alone and I just had a major blackout. I woke up almost an hour later and I felt like I had been out for the night.

The second one happened yesterday. I wasn't at home and at the room in which I was staying the window was opened. The curtain there was still and yet you could feel the chill from the night sneaking into the room. It was very nice to be honest.

Suddenly I thought of Lilith. This doesn't really happen often and when it does it means something is going on. I've worked with her even before I got her binding so I would recognize her calling for me and it has been a while since I last heard from her, and there it was, right in front of me the curtain rose from the ground as if the wind were blowing except that it wasn't.

The breeze came right towards me even though I wasn't near the window and I felt someone sitting close to my feet. At that time I had my earphones on and decided to lay down and invite the new presence to reach me. Again, I felt my body falling asleep and I remained conscious and aware of what was going on and there she was... Lilith in front of me with her classic elegant executive business woman vibe all around her. I told her that the song I was listening to reminded me of her, not because of the lyrics or the gender because it was a slow romantic song of a spanish singing reggae band and yet it had the same silky and luxurious taste that seemed to be all around her. She was surprised and so she leaned closer to me and grabbed my left earphone and took it for herself.

Again... another spirit doing something completely unnecessary just because it would have been the less conflictive sign for my mind to deal with and when I played the song for her right from the start it happened. I blacked out. Again, an hour or so I woke up and I had the feeling that stays with you after you have been talking with a dear friend and then you need to leave.

Is this how it happens at first when you start to interact with high grade spirits? When it happened to me the first time I got scared, I don't like that feeling of not remembering what you did and yet knowing that you did something during a certain period. I also got the feeling that just as it happened once, it would continue to happen gradually until I could handle it and gain consciousness of what is going on during those times but in the meantime I need to learn how to relax and let go and allow it to happen.

Still I would like to hear from experienced immortal keepers if this is an average thing. Have you experienced something similar? Is there something I can do to assist the process?

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I'm not an "immortal keeper" but I have had the Norse Gods come to me often and Odin helped in me realizing my connection to them from a life before this one. While I normally lucid dream I have been pulled into induced ones with Odin where he would help me in some energetic things. Then it would happen over the course of weeks to a point it became physical almost, sets of two ravens always followed me, a guy with the middle name Odin randomly came up to me and started talking about inner growth and spiritual development, and so forth.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Middle named Odin. Wow.

That's what I'm talking about. Those things that happen that even though they are not strictly necessary they do have the power to stir you in the right direction, Rungr.

It does also provide a warm sense of "going in the right direction". I also know what you mean. One of our customers has Thor as his first name and finding out about him was just as interesting. Nice fellow.

Maybe immortals have that peculiarity, and they are not kept the usual way

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Most immortal keepers usually just get a portal to the Immortal, because Immortal in the sense of aspects isn't like fragmenting them and giving you a binding to that fragment but more like the immortal will show the aspect to you that you yourself can comprehend or feel okay with. Unbound ones you're more likely to get the full aspect of the Immortal because they're reaching out to you and will show you all of themselves that's how Odin, Thor, and some of the other Norse Gods did for me, even the Jotun Sleipnir.

Honestly, I love it. Coming to realize my soul's connection to them was a bit of a shocker for me in the sense because I never would have thought it, but I have worked with Gods and Immortals from Native American mythos, Chinese, Japanese, Mesopotamia, Egypt, and some others. Norse never crossed my mind lol.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yeah! Exactly. That's something to keep in mind and honestly I don't mind having them around.

There's just something so nice about having them close and not like keeping a binding will change things a lot if it is them who chose to make their presence known.

Just like you said... Its not like you can keep them through a simple binding because they're so much more.

It's funny because I never that they would show you that which would be easiest for you to understand. I mean.. I would have blamed it on personality. After all... even we show different aspects of ourselves to different people so if they did too wouldn't be so surprising but to go as far as doing certain things so that it would ease the interaction between us that's very thoughtful of them.

What could possibly be happening during these blackouts that my mind just won't cope with it? Isn't it a bit pointless? What if I'm learning things that could make a difference but I just can't remember them?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Some people have a view of the Gods and Immortals in a way that it's "we as humans can't comprehend this and that" we basically think so little of our own ability to comprehend other beings that we put this block on ourselves. I never not once felt I could not comprehend the entities that chose to reach out to me, be it Gods, demons, angels, and so forth. It's a shift in mindset that will help comprehend them in their complete selves. You are right they also are like us that depending on who we talk to you'll experience different aspects of their personality, the blackouts I theorize is due to the mindset of "we as humans can't comprehend" but I could be wrong in your case, have you tried contacting them in a means of conscious knowledge that you can?

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Personally what I like about Immortals and Deities is that they are easily approachable. Even without spirit keeping you can do a small ritual or meditation and try to contact them on your own and it is very likely that you will succeed.

I also agree with your point because we tend to think so little of our own kind and that's not fair. We can also accomplish wonderful features and human spirit is incredible when inspired.

About using other means... I've tried some in he past. Before dealing with spirits so it's more like divination. For example on the pendulum I can use it to find objects and simple decision making. Fun story, I used it once on a test with multiple choice grading.

I had studied and the answers I knew them, sort of. The ones that were troublesome I double checked and the confirmation I got was what I would have picked myself. I didn't aced the test but still did pretty good.

Other than that I've tried runes and tarot but for divination too, not communication.

I think I can do a little scrying too, it's hard to reach the mindset for it but I would get images. At first when I got my spirits they would show me a steady flow of images but that's it. It's hard to make a message out of that.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I've done it through pendulum, tarot, oracle, lucid dreaming/invocation, and etheric projection, whichever gets it to work honestly. The feeling is amazing lol just the other night I got a vision of the sun, the earth, and the Yggdrasil tree lol.

Though what helps with having a keep is for me I have 4 and only will have four bound keep, I have them help as my four corners north protection, south, east, and west. Normally I set up my own barrier but 2nd one doesn't hurt. So I evoke the deity in question and the barriers are meant to keep out any thoughtforms, or actual entities out that aren't the real one I'm trying to reach.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

That's great!

I will to try setting up barriers and improving other methods.

Currently I am trying to create a more conversational environment in which a message can get a reply all while keeping it under the same thread instead of having separated messages.

Conversations help to release some tension and also help to go deeper understanding personality traits which can assist with a bonding process.

So I'll try to experiment a bit with your suggestions and see if anything improves.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I’d love to hear how it goes! It’s pretty cool to find someone else that that reaches out to other immortals outside or spending money for someone else to do it lol of course I know a few in occult communities but not many or any in these kind of communities so it’s exciting to me lol. The experience is insanely different and bare like you’re going your own experiences alone and sensations rather than second hand and you learn so much more from it.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss

Return to “Immortals”