About the older Bronwyn Angel

Resources and links to information on angels.
Preston
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

Before asking my question I apologize if this sounds innocent, low level or stupid, this is not my intention, I ask this question because I have little knowledge and want to listen and follow the directions of the most experienced, come on:

I am interested in having with me linked to my spirit an older Bronwyn Angel, the reason for choosing the older one is to have more experience, well that is my vision as a human in this plane, maybe the adult and young have or the experience factor is something linked to humans.

The second point is: the older angel also has a life span like us, I ask if this would be the minimum of 100 years? Although within 100 years many of us and I will no longer be in this plan.

These are some of my doubts, I appreciate the attention and patience.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

This age choice is a newish feature that I haven't seen until recently, so you may want to ask Creepy Hollows support.

Bronwyn Angel spirits are no longer living of course, although a Bronwyn Angel Living Entity is alive and still aging...as I understand it.

The info on Bronwyn Angel spirits in the CH Encyclopaedia is this:

"Bronwyn Angels live a period of 2,000 years to the second. When a Bronwyn Angel expires their spirit falls as an illuminated entity to the earth and if the Angel is not encapsulated or enchanted into a new vessel it dissolves into the earth to breathe life and inspiration through the earth's soil."

From that I would assume any Bronwyn Angel spirit is aged 2,000 years.

If I'm right, then it may be that this newish option to choose the age range of a spirit was added to CH Shop listings en masse, rather than entry by entry. They will be able to clarify.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Preston
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

Thanks for the reply Lewk, 0:)

The question I have is choosing "The Elder" if he will live longer than me, I say, although we humans average 80 years to 90 years some choose the oldest Bronwyn Angel in my concept if, by knowledge that I have, being the first spirit that I will have in a vessel or connected to my spirit, I think I have so because the wisdom it contains from my point of view is priceless.

Once again I appreciate your attention and I will email the support with the details of this question.

Thank you very much.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Preston wrote:Thanks for the reply Lewk, 0:)

The question I have is choosing "The Elder" if he will live longer than me, I say, although we humans average 80 years to 90 years some choose the oldest Bronwyn Angel in my concept if, by knowledge that I have, being the first spirit that I will have in a vessel or connected to my spirit, I think I have so because the wisdom it contains from my point of view is priceless.

Once again I appreciate your attention and I will email the support with the details of this question.

Thank you very much.
You're very welcome. ./<

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Angel Information”