New Order for a Courtwind Angelic Entity.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Despite the fact that I am an active Demonolator, I have a BUNCH of angel spirits in my keep, and I love the balance of having both Angels AND Demons around me. Courtwinds are my favs, because I am drawn to justice and strength. I love that big ole sword, to be honest! LOLOL So today I ordered my first Courtwind ENTITY. As in; my first real live Angel as a companion, who is not a spirit. It was an amazing experience, since my spirit Courtwinds helped me with a note on the order, specifying what I wanted, and helping me with the wording. I heard a voice among them that I could not quite place! It was an Angel, but not one of mine, yet it was speaking to me like it was. None of my wards against an unbound got triggered. This Angel was male, and I have a strong suspicion that is might actually be the exact Courtwind Angel I was in the process of ordering! Has anyone had any experiences where their Angel companion transcended time?

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi.

I think I got visited by a Reverse Adoption Woodland Elf before they were bound to my master vessel.

Curiously enough I saw them in a wooded area that I later asked them to look after - but not because I had seen them there. It's almost as if they knew beforehand that they would have a connection to that bit of land in a month or two. I hadn't planned it yet when I saw them and didn't even know that I would be getting a Woodland Elf. At the very least it was an elegant coincidence.

The Elf is also a leader. Maybe that explains why I got a very warm visit before the binding to my MV took place. This wasn't a conjuration btw. Maybe this happened while they were being invited to say whether they wanted to be with me?

It felt to me like it transcended time in some way.

I also usually don't get visits before delivery of a binding, even with custom conjurations, as some people perhaps do.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Angels”