Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

Is it okay to say Jesus name when you have a Djinn spirit? Does it bother them? Or make them go away? I’m always saying it when something happens , I then get worried because I don’t want to scare off my djinn spirit! I would apologize to my spirit for saying it .

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Jenn26 wrote:Is it okay to say Jesus name when you have a Djinn spirit? Does it bother them? Or make them go away? I’m always saying it when something happens , I then get worried because I don’t want to scare off my djinn spirit! I would apologize to my spirit for saying it .
My own guess it that it would depend on the nature of the dijnn and what they believe in.

Just curious here are you talking speaking of Jesus in terms of following the Christan religion or, is the issue that you're speaking of Jesus in what you fear may be considered a "blasphemous" manner?

I mean what is the context of using Jesus' name here?

I say that not to pry just that a bit more info may help for an answer here.

Speaking directly for myself here my own dijinn was a bit offended with my carelessness of using certain curse words and did want me to work on not saying such things.

They didnt go away though they just wanted me to really understand the power of words or rather the danger of misspoken words to give you the cliff notes version how it went.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Depends on the djinn, honestly, doubt they care if I were to give my own opinion, Jesus is a name so common, however, when people hear or say it they often only tie it to one individual when many hold that name.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'd agree. I try not to pry into my Djinn's spiritual beliefs as I respect their right to them. It's not an issue for me. I don't think of Christian figures like Jesus in a religious way, so if I do occasionally find myself thinking 'Jesus' in that swearword, exclamation kind of way, I feel fine about it as I don't mean anything by it and don't have a complex about it.

On the other hand, if I did start praying to Christ, I expect my Djinn would be equally respectful of my own religious practice and beliefs.

I also have a Coir Djinn from Britain who is more in tune with Celtic /pagan / wiccan believers or practices. But if we're talking about Djinn who may have adopted Islam, that religion respects other Abrahamic religions like Christianity.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

If you are a Christian and therefore saying Christ's name means something to you, then you may project your own feelings of insecurity/guilt onto your Djinn, but saying the name itself is not going to cause a problem for a Djinn, or really most species of spirits. You certainly aren't going to repel or banish a Djinn spirit because you said the name of Christ, if that is your worry.

If you have a proper binding of a Djinn spirit, the Djinn isn't going to be banished simply because you said a name (in any context). A proper binding of a spirit cannot be broken that way.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Jenn26
neophyte
neophyte

Sorry for late reply, you guys! And yes I meant if I said Christ name out loud would that scare of my spirit? Glad you all answered my question because usually I say it when something upsets me or scares me . But yeah I did let my spirit know about it too if he can give me a sign letting me know if he’s still there, that night I woke up at 3am on the dot so I’m assuming that was a sign of his Presence.

pacslim
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

Did you know btw that the way we pronounce Christ his name is not how in his time it was pronounced nor written as? the real name of Christ is not Jesus but Joshua also written as Yashua / Yeshua (ישוע, with vowel pointing יֵשׁוּעַ – yēšūă' in Hebrew) it was a common alternative form of the name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ ("Yehoshua" – Joshua) in later books of the Hebrew Bible and among Jews of the Second Temple period.

And also to answer the OP in this thread it is not bad to mention Christ his name(s) nor JHV or/and god names actually some of my ch bought and own conjured spirits actually loved some biblical blessings and name callings ;)

Jenn26
neophyte
neophyte

No I did not know that ! Good to learn something new! Thank you for your response!

pacslim
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

Jenn26 wrote:No I did not know that ! Good to learn something new! Thank you for your response!
Your always welcome glad to taught something new to you wikipedia and other sources have a good explanation of this also if you want to pronounce it the right way google or youtube search it together with jewish and you will find jews who pronounce it the correct way in hebrew here are some links if you would like to further investigate this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua https://www.google.com/search?q=yeshua+ ... e&ie=UTF-8 also i am born on xmass which they say is Christ his bday but to think about it the year 0 they say is when jesus was born so shouldn't this be januari first? O.Op

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

pacslim wrote: also i am born on xmass which they say is Christ his bday but to think about it the year 0 they say is when jesus was born so shouldn't this be januari first?
No, the exact date and year are unknown:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_of_birth_of_Jesus

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “General”