neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello, an incident happened sadly. Basically, in the village, my friend and his family were eating dinner. And it's not like the city not crowded around, so he went to pee near the trees, and basically, he peed to Jinns dinner table by mistake(because obviously, he doesn't see them, he did by mistake). He suddenly saw thousands of them; some are armless, legless, like different scary figures. They got so angry with him and they made him take his shoes off and walk kilometers as a punishment and threatened him by saying things like "If you don't do this do that, we going to come for your family too!". Now he saying that in his house he gets disturbed too, seeing scary figures. Im afraid he will lose his mind soon. Can anybody offer me help? How can I save him from those Evil Jinns?

Is it possible to get a strong jinn to conjure from CH Shop and send him to his house to save him?
But even though I tried that, he says thousands I don't think I could achieve like that! :..( XX.XX

As you all know I'm really newbie here who cannot even do Astral Projection. So I'm really seeking your advice for the fastest solution, because if it goes like this 1 more week I'm sure we going to have to take him to mental ilnesses hospital. Ill do my best to follow your advices word by word to help him! :|: :

Just when I thought I was out... They pulled me back in.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Well, the djinn isn't exactly evil, but some of them aren't exactly fond of humans for obvious reasons, could try a ward personal wards and wards around his home. I normally don't jump to spending money but I assume he has no energy practice/experience so if not then he can't make his own wards so I'd look into CH's shop maybe they can help, someone might comment a link to something that could help in the shop.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I would light a candle and some incense, then apologize to the Djinn involved, telling them he could not see them and did not offend them on purpose. Make an offering to them (they like flowers or natural perfumes), and promise that if they allow him to be able to see them next time, he will never do such a thing again. If that does not work, try getting an Elder Djinn and ask him/her for help. There is a LOT of protection magick on the website here. It works. You can also write on the contact form and request help. There is a "Consultation of Paranormal & Supernatural Needs" that might help, too. They will get him the help he needs.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I agree that trying to find peace is the first step. Sending in a "friendly" djinn to deal with it is a last resort I think.

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I agree that your friend owes the djinn a heavy duty apology. My own jinn says that's all he needs to do.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I agree with what others have said about a good, sincere apology. After that, this may help:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Your friend may have good reason to be scared but while they are scared they may imagine more going on than actually is. So after performing a successful apology, they may want to check out this link and do a banishing and home clearing. Then stop worrying and relax.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm kinda similar to what my friend told me about her acquaintance.
She said that he peed on a tree and a female djinn got really angry and kept attaching to him, no matter how many exorcisms performed.
I'd recommend consulting the local shaman/spiritual leader there.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
bleepyy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank you so much! Should I go there myself? Without any experience, I can do the things you say and try to apologize with him?

Thanks a lot!

Just when I thought I was out... They pulled me back in.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

bleepyy wrote:Should I go there myself? Without any experience, I can do the things you say and try to apologize with him?
Rrr, you can try, but two things to consider:

1. The offender is your friend, not you. How sincere is it if the offender doesn't apologize directly? Are they not gonna get angrier if he doesn't apologize directly?

2. Both of you are new(?) in this field. Are you sure they are djinn, not other races? Which subrace of djinn are they? Who is their leader? Are they closer to grey nature or dark nature, or even black nature? If both of you can't answer these questions, find someone who has the abilities to find out. Else, you risk making things more complicated or worse.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

If I was in your Friends Place I would Seek out someone well Versed in spirits like a Local Magician, shaman or religious leader. They will cleanse your homes and give you Spells for Protection.. This is because both you and your Friends have Not dealt with spirits before... because what if they dont get appeased and Harm you ... They are not bound to you and so have no allegiance to you.. They are unbounds, so there are more changes that Things go wrong if you attempt to Contact them yourselves...

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Return to “Djinn / Genie”