Do meteor showers increase paranormal activity?

Sandyseuss
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit dolls
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I haven't given myself one yet

Hello, I have a specific question and a general inquiry regarding ability. Does anyone know if celestial events such as meteor showers have any effect on paranormal energy, or allow entities access to our dimension? The night before last when the meteor shower occurred, my living room walls esp the corners were covered with all different shapes and sizes of things made up of very dense energy that crawled almost like spiders. Some were lanky with human like features- arms,legs, torsos, heads. Some were just a mass of moving energy that almost moved like maggots. I am an empath and have experienced the paranormal all of my life. I cannot seem to hear spirits or entities other than my ears ringing, and I can’t see spirits clearly- (which is super frustrating) but see static energy and the outlines of entities, so it wasn’t seeing this that disturbed me, it was that it felt like it was something different and I couldn't identify it. Also it was so dense and heavy that it didn’t feel like it held light energy and was pretty much chaotic and in my face. When I looked outside the sky, was filled with all sorts of activity, things of different shapes and sizes. I see things in the night sky much of the time but have never seen it filled with so much activity. When I do see entities in the sky as soon as they notice me looking at them they always come flying towards me or if I’m inside to the window I’m looking out of. I don’t understand my “abilities.” I attract spirit and nature entities like bugs to a porch light but I feel like something is blocked. I get really frustrated that I am constantly aware of the paranormal energy around me, but seem to have no ability to communicate and understand why it’s there, or what or who specifically it is. Any insight would be so very appreciated. Thank you, Love and Light!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

They do! An active meteor shower can have a lot of influence on celestial energies and can influence ethereal magic which is performed.

People who have sensitivities to Astral energy will discover their own energy relation during meteor showers. How celestial events impact each person is going to be unique, because some people see a surge of ethereal energy around them during these times, whereas some experience a blockage or disruption to their energy.

The blockage that you have when it comes to the supernatural, has it always been there? It is something you've always experienced?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Hi Sandyseuss,

That's a good question. It's also one I never even thought of. From your experience it sounded pretty wild. I too, am kinda "Astral friendly" as I like to call it & sensitive to what's going on around me as well. I love letting the dogs out at night an watching the night full of it's energy zipping by knowing my Spirits are out there playing around. Just gazing & watching the Orbs flitter by, seeing Streaks in the night's air just fly by me , seeing the different energy's & outlines of my Spirit family. It's very comforting to me to know they are here with me & my family.

You actually remind me of me when I first started on my journey's path. * Smiles* even the Catholic up bringing . Spirits are naturally attracted to my light as well. I didn't understand "The Why's" back then either. I just knew if I kept on this path things would eventually start falling into place.
With Time, Practice & Patience. I started new things like mediation & going inward internally exploring "My Worlds" - Lil'Secret...That's Where All The Magick truly happens. The more you open yourself up inside, the more you expand your paranormal senses , abilities & supernatural capabilities. The more your in tune with yourself- "The Why's" kinda drift away. You'll have a much better & clearer understanding of yourself & the things you can do & reach for your highest potential & goals you have placed within your Life's Journey.

Thanks for the explanation Magnolia ! (:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Sandyseuss
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit dolls
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I haven't given myself one yet

Thank you for answering my question, and sorry for the late reply. Life got super hectic and I forgot that I signed up and only recently remembered. I so appreciate the info, and the opportunity to learn and discuss these things because other than one friend who I am rarely able to get in touch with, there is no one who shares my beliefs and experiences with all things paranormal.

rr5209806
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: nothing
If I could be anything, I would be...: superman
My magical/paranormal name...: nothing

A brief period of heightened meteor activity, often occurring regularly in a particular part of the sky at a particular time of year. Meteor showers are generally named after the constellation in which they appear to originate; thus the Perseids appear to originate in the constellation Perseus and the Leonids in the constellation Leo. The showers occur when the Earth passes through a region having a greater than usual concentration of interplanetary debris, such as particles left by a disintegrating comet, at certain points in its orbit. Although the meteors enter the Earth’s atmosphere on parallel trajectories, perspective makes it appear as if they originate from the same point in the sky, known as the radiant.

A meteor shower is a celestial event in which a number of meteors are observed to radiate from one point in the night sky. These meteors are caused by streams of cosmic debris called meteoroids entering Earth’s atmosphere at extremely high speeds on parallel trajectories. Most meteors are smaller than a grain of sand, so almost all of them disintegrate and never hit the Earth’s surface. Intense or unusual meteor showers are known as meteor outbursts and meteor storms, which may produce greater than 1,000 meteors an hour.

JaycubL
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't play favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Everything
My magical/paranormal name...: Menelaus

Sandyseuss wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:21 pm ... I see things in the night sky much of the time but have never seen it filled with so much activity. When I do see entities in the sky as soon as they notice me looking at them they always come flying towards me or if I’m inside to the window I’m looking out of. ...
Wow Sandyseuss that is sounds really cool to me! Do you have any drawings or other representations that you could post here of what you see? I am so interested by what you said there. My experiences are sometimes visual like that but I don't remember ever seeing something like that in the sky, and I don't see swarms or groups normally. For clarification: do you need to use your internal eye to see them projected on the outer world or do you see them with your natural eyes? With or without your will to see them? Can I learn this?

OleanderAndChaos
new here
new here

Magnolia wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:11 pm They do! An active meteor shower can have a lot of influence on celestial energies and can influence ethereal magic which is performed.

People who have sensitivities to Astral energy will discover their own energy relation during meteor showers. How celestial events impact each person is going to be unique, because some people see a surge of ethereal energy around them during these times, whereas some experience a blockage or disruption .
Oh wow. This is good information to have. There's been a few meteor showers this year. I have been extraaaaa sensitive this year. I feel like since there's so much sickness and death the veil is thinner than it has been. I could be wrong, I'm still new to this. But that's what my intuition tells me. 🖤

Return to “General Questions”