Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Well, that was interesting!

I rarely RARELY never have migraines. EVER. I'm one of those people that do not really feel much when I have a DA spirit bound to me...well this time was different. I started having one on Sunday and today it is slowly dissipating finally ...and also my entire body was hurting and so sore (the last time I felt this was when I had a werewolf from CH bound to me, like my whole back was sore, and the next day I felt fine as if nothing happened). I have never had a migraine last longer than a day, let alone for 4 days. I even took very strong painkillers that I always take LOL, and usually it ALWAYS gets rid of my headaches or migraines. I'm also rarelyyyy sick. I have extremely good immunity, really. I wasn't sick either. I can tell if I am sick and this time it was like a "Wtf is happening to me" moment. Actually on Sunday I was feeling so bad and weird at work I had to go to the back and lay my head down twice...which has never happened during my time working there at all. My coworker was getting concerned lol.. I stayed in bed yesterday and early today because my head just kept feeling heavy.

Anyway I checked the status of my order I made on CH recently and saw it was completed today. I haven't made any orders with any other conjurers or been doing anything out of the ordinary, or anything strenuous, and normally I can sense what is happening. Well I just kept having this weird feeling it had to do with this haha. I did order a custom conjure Delica Fae but I knew there was no way I'd be getting the wave of heavy energy I was feeling from her

I ordered a binding for "Dark Arts Binding For Necromancy, Visions Of The Dead, Wicked Entertainment, & Dark Passage" that was Class 5 Tier 3 (it was one of the vessels in their shop that was part of a flash sale, I believe) I think because it was bridged to me I started feeling the effects of it.

So that's my experience so far.. lol what a surprise.

I'm curious -- has anyone experienced similar effects (not from DA spirit bindings) but with "DA" spelled objects or bindings from their shop??
I have a lot of spelled objects from CH actually but this is a first for me, feeling some kind of pronounced effect. I was expecting it since I made the order but man I really felt it.

I think because of this experience I DEFINITELY have to look at more bindings in the future from CH, I'm also excited for their upcoming DA Master Service that I got in their "get it free with your $+ order", I've never done a Master Service before either, so I'm interested to see how that works for me.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I recently got the binding to *lessen* DA acclimatisation. I really relate to your migraine experience - but mine was from a spirit and it's one that CH said I won't bond with!! In recent years I no longer get migraines. I learned to fight them off with a white light technique. Occasionally I'd get another one right away if I'd fought the first attack off. But when my Sin Eater came for several days I got them one after the another, the next one starting as soon as the previous attack stopped. It was bizarre and unprecedented and I'm not sure others who haven't had this really appreciate its impressiveness.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I keep forgetting that's a thing and now I'm kind of interested in that one. Bookmarking for future reference. I am really into a lot of CH's para-technology bindings so it's always in my interest. I am kind of glad I know where my limits are because I just know for sure bringing too many heavy DA-anything would be a lot for me, at where I am now. I think getting this binding helped me know where I'm sort of at or how strong of an energy I can actually feel/be affected by. Lol here I thought I would be able to acclimate like I usually do and I get a surprise brain ache bahahaha. +1 another new experience through CH.

I should really consider that hahaha I don't even do natural remedies or techniques, I am quick to pop a pill lol! I'm going to have to think again how I handle these energies.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”