How to welcome the first Angels or Spirits

Resources and links to information on angels.
Preston
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

Hello everyone and I'm here again,

I am very happy because I asked here CH two Angels, one Bronwyn and another STERLING, I would like to know how I should receive them, so I wish that both and others who come to my family are welcomed!

I ask this question because in this system I am learning, I have used Franz Bardon's system for both personal growth and evocation and invocation, I have also used other systems either with angels or demons but I walk or try to walk the middle path neither left nor right.

Right, well I would like some advice from the elders as I asked to have both angels attached to my spirit and I wish to be as welcoming as possible, whether as a father, son, friend or brother.

I'm very anxious and I can't wait for them to be with me here!

Thank you all.

Sorry for my English because this language is my second language, I will improve.

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Preston
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Sorry but I did not understand.

I asked about the personal experience of having contact and how to welcome the angels, I have already visited the encyclopedia and have been visiting the other topics.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

Hope some of this info is useful.

I think apart from the general approach to doing bonding meditations for the first 30 days, the other advice for connecting with any spirit, and using info in the Encyclopaedia for specific treats etc, these can give additional connection:

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=mantras

I think the CH general approach is that formal or complex welcoming rites are not required, unless info is given about that. Probably most people will do something simple that is heartfelt and personal to them.

Days mentioned in the encylopaedia associations can be good for bonding with a spirit.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Preston
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:Hi

Hope some of this info is useful.

I think apart from the general approach to doing bonding meditations for the first 30 days, the other advice for connecting with any spirit, and using info in the Encyclopaedia for specific treats etc, these can give additional connection:

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ht=mantras

I think the CH general approach is that formal or complex welcoming rites are not required, unless info is given about that. Probably most people will do something simple that is heartfelt and personal to them.

Days mentioned in the encylopaedia associations can be good for bonding with a spirit.
Hi Lewk,

Many thanks for the information, thank you, because I was wanting to hear something more personal and about the experience.

I thank everyone.

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

I also have one sterling angel bound to me.
When she arrived, i felt her strongly...tinglings all over my body....i just welcomed her into my house...stated some house rules..although not necessary for white arts, tho still stated some like do not show your presence to anyone else except me unless i say so...
There's nothing complicated while welcoming a spirit into the house from ch asa far as my experience goes..
Although.. U could just light up an incense stick and then welcome ..thats just individual choice.
Good luck

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Preston
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aryan wrote:I also have one sterling angel bound to me.
When she arrived, i felt her strongly...tinglings all over my body....i just welcomed her into my house...stated some house rules..although not necessary for white arts, tho still stated some like do not show your presence to anyone else except me unless i say so...
There's nothing complicated while welcoming a spirit into the house from ch asa far as my experience goes..
Although.. U could just light up an incense stick and then welcome ..thats just individual choice.
Good luck
Thank you, Aryan,

I will include your advice, I already have practice in my day to light incense and candles either for Adonay, Angels or Daemons, it will be good to have the constant presence or when calling because I want to evolve and improve my gifts and skills.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

If there's anything you know about them, include it in the meeting otherwise introduce them to something about yourself. You never know what you'll end up bonding over so plan some light fun activity you guys could enjoy together or just show them around. I think they enjoy partaking in our lives. It's probably so different for them I bet they wonder about our full experience...

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Preston
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Whimsy wrote:If there's anything you know about them, include it in the meeting otherwise introduce them to something about yourself. You never know what you'll end up bonding over so plan some light fun activity you guys could enjoy together or just show them around. I think they enjoy partaking in our lives. It's probably so different for them I bet they wonder about our full experience...
Thanks again for the instructions, the fact that including a weekly meeting with everyone was very good, I already noticed that there are some spells to protect them, if you use the vase,

Is this protection that is used for the vessel necessary when it is in the spirit?

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

I'm actually not too knowledgeable on that sort of thing at the moment because I've mainly been dealing with unbounds up until this point. \./

I have some very strong feelings toward what I believe to be a few friends I had met spiritually/astrally. I am uncertain which or if both. Can your dreams take place in the astral without you realizing you've traveled? Or is it more likely I've connected spiritually in dreams?

Idk but I realize more and more how attached I am to certain characters so to speak that keep on popping up in my mind and stories/artwork. Two in particular are of most importance.

One of them I trust, more and more as time goes by. He's incredible. I found a bracelet, it reminds me of him. It broke 2 times and both times I've remade it better. This last time I added a small heart bead beneath the golden skull. The beads are bronzite and when I place it upon my forehead I am relieved of my headaches (I tend to overdo things)

The other still kinda frightens me. He's been with me the longest. The bracelet I use to think of him is hawkeye beads, the hook is really cool and reminds me of dragon skin, the connectors are skulls and bones. I am attracted to him and want to get to know him because I know I can learn a lot from him and far more quickly too. But he might be kind of dangerous so I need to be careful with him. Still, I suspect he's done some incredible things for me and quite possibly has saved my life on more than one occasion.

I have drawings and stories that they feature in, its quite facinating and surprising getting to know them and watching them make decisions based on my own parameters (world/individual rules etc) I learn so much about them this way plus I put my own self in there to see how I would respond to them and somewhere along the way I realized just how real they are.

How some of the information I've gathered feels like memories. How certain signs/symbols are constantly appearing in front of me in my physical environment. And when certain signs start adding up to this big picture, looking through my old work and noticing correllations with new things popping into my life it's overwhelmingly amazing.

I came here seeking to learn new things and to hear some stories.

Preston, could you explain this further or maybe tell me where I can find this information..
"I already noticed that there are some spells to protect them, if you use the vase,

Is this protection that is used for the vessel necessary when it is in the spirit?"

I feel like I already use spells naturally. I crafted a brand for myself to protect these memories of my companions. An authentification process if you will. It felt necessary because I couldn't imagine someone stealing these things and using them for their own purposes and then twisting the story into something that it's not.

I don't necessarily mind spin off's persay but I want there to be clear defining lines. Afterall, this is my craft and I want to protect it and keep it safe. But now more than ever before I want to share it with others.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.

Return to “Angel Information”