Does anyone else experience wordless telepathy?

Cruxable
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male

Kitsune wrote:
Cruxable wrote:Simply put, I'm not wired for clairaudience. And, I always felt repelled by the idea of developing clairaudience. My inborn sense is clairsentience, and I feel more drawn to developing and mastering this wonderful gift. For a moderately long time, however, I was convinced that I could not communicate with spirits via this sense beyond the touches and emotions I feel.

But then, I noticed an interesting thing happening. I would get (telepathic) messages that aren't words themselves but impressions of words, if that makes sense. Or a feeling that draws me to the answer I need. It's like receiving a paragraph or a flow of ideas almost instantly without hearing anything.

Has anyone else experienced this?

That's exactly what clairsentience is. Feelings or impressions (referred to as intuition or gut feelings) from interpreting the energies around you. Someone with clairsentience will use their psychic senses to read the energy around them. It's a very common and very useful ability, and you can obtain more diverse and complex information from things compared to clairaudience or other such skills.

Another thing to note is that we use multiple senses at a time to get a fuller picture of our world, just like you use your combined physical senses to interpret your physical environment.

Also, when you work at developing your primary psychic senses, you also end up developing many of your other psychic senses, and eventually your other senses become strong.

Another thing to remember is that most exercises will utilize more than one sense. An example would be a communication exercise. I use clairsentience, clairaudience, and 'tasting' among other things to interpret what my companion is telling me. I feel their emotions/intentions, 'hear' their words, and 'taste' the frequencies to get the full picture of what is being conveyed.

All in all, it sounds like you are figuring it all out. I would recommend you keep doing what you're doing.
That's encouraging. Thanks.

And thanks to everyone else for their responses. Even though I didn't answer to any others, I did read them and kept them in mind. I'm just not a chatty type on the forums, I guess.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I can describe it as similar to a situation when you're trying to think of the right word to describe something, you just have the feeling of it, but not the words to describe it. It's that feeling without the struggle. Feelings can be whole sentences.

That was well explained Kitsune.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:Its more than that,
Can you imagine with an image you can understand the feelings, the words, the thoughts and the impressions that that being intends you to feel?
Its all rolled into one.
Its amazing and so intimate.
I have experienced that with one of my sprits; it happened very unexpectedly as I was outside and on my way to collect my mail. All of the sudden I got a mental image followed by the feeling that the spirit wished to convey to me. It happened a second time, only this time with a mental image and a message from him.

And it *is* amazing and intimate, because this was something that was important to the person, now a spirit, and a very important part of the person's life, when alive. So I consider it a great honor that the spirit wanted to share this with me, and allowing me to 'see', feel and 'hear' what he intended for me to know. <3

Return to “General Questions”