Does anyone else experience wordless telepathy?

Cruxable
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male

Simply put, I'm not wired for clairaudience. And, I always felt repelled by the idea of developing clairaudience. My inborn sense is clairsentience, and I feel more drawn to developing and mastering this wonderful gift. For a moderately long time, however, I was convinced that I could not communicate with spirits via this sense beyond the touches and emotions I feel.

But then, I noticed an interesting thing happening. I would get (telepathic) messages that aren't words themselves but impressions of words, if that makes sense. Or a feeling that draws me to the answer I need. It's like receiving a paragraph or a flow of ideas almost instantly without hearing anything.

Has anyone else experienced this?

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

This is how I communicate with spirit and my keep :)
Its nice to see someone else who is the same.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Sounds like clairvoyance/ clear feeling

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My keep communicates with me like this too besides clairaudience and telepathy. I used to call this "mental impression", and when I was little, "bubble message" lol.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Its more than that,
Can you imagine with an image you can understand the feelings, the words, the thoughts and the impressions that that being intends you to feel?
Its all rolled into one.
Its amazing and so intimate.

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Hi Cruxable,

It's so great learning the varying different forms of communication/ways we have to our Spirits! As well as, how each of us uniquely process all the information that's being delivered via the communication methods. With Time, Practice & Patience it'll happen (:

Sometimes developing fully my clairaudience ability Is All could think of & Wish for!! I'm able to hear only part of the time. Defiantly not all the time. It's not all about just cleansing your chakra's, fully developing them, taking away blocks, healing your pineal gland & activating it. It's also matching the many different Vibrations of whom your trying to speak with. Raising & Lowering that energy is also involved.

For me sometimes I tell them to Write my Message big enough like a "Virtual Billboard Sign" so I may read it but also Slow the Speed Down Showing me so I can FULLY Read it. Not to just give me a Quick Flash of that message. LOL Sometimes the message(s) are huge & take up my whole minds eye, sometimes It's in NEON form glowing , sometimes it's really one of Spirits holding up a Sign.

I'm just so grateful at hard they work to get all our messages through and actually help me along.
They care with all their heart & it clearly shows to me.

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:Its more than that,
Can you imagine with an image you can understand the feelings, the words, the thoughts and the impressions that that being intends you to feel?
Its all rolled into one.
Its amazing and so intimate.
I agree. And I get that too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

[delete button not showing]

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Cruxable wrote:Simply put, I'm not wired for clairaudience. And, I always felt repelled by the idea of developing clairaudience. My inborn sense is clairsentience, and I feel more drawn to developing and mastering this wonderful gift. For a moderately long time, however, I was convinced that I could not communicate with spirits via this sense beyond the touches and emotions I feel.

But then, I noticed an interesting thing happening. I would get (telepathic) messages that aren't words themselves but impressions of words, if that makes sense. Or a feeling that draws me to the answer I need. It's like receiving a paragraph or a flow of ideas almost instantly without hearing anything.

Has anyone else experienced this?

That's exactly what clairsentience is. Feelings or impressions (referred to as intuition or gut feelings) from interpreting the energies around you. Someone with clairsentience will use their psychic senses to read the energy around them. It's a very common and very useful ability, and you can obtain more diverse and complex information from things compared to clairaudience or other such skills.

Another thing to note is that we use multiple senses at a time to get a fuller picture of our world, just like you use your combined physical senses to interpret your physical environment.

Also, when you work at developing your primary psychic senses, you also end up developing many of your other psychic senses, and eventually your other senses become strong.

Another thing to remember is that most exercises will utilize more than one sense. An example would be a communication exercise. I use clairsentience, clairaudience, and 'tasting' among other things to interpret what my companion is telling me. I feel their emotions/intentions, 'hear' their words, and 'taste' the frequencies to get the full picture of what is being conveyed.

All in all, it sounds like you are figuring it all out. I would recommend you keep doing what you're doing.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I was about to say this sounds like clairvoyance or a type of clair ability to me (well.. clairsentience like you said, looks like you already identified that) since this is pretty much a lot of what I feel whenever I am receiving information/feelings from my spirits or when I am reading into others. I can't quite concretely describe it as direct words ever.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “General Questions”