Love Spell Advice needed

sonia.lazier
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

During high school I started working at a store near my house. Our supervisor had just transferred and without even knowing anything about her, she immediately had my attention and I had a huge crush on her. I felt feelings like I never felt with her before. The most intense highs and the most intense lows. I was 100% obsessed with her but I also felt she felt that way about me. We dated for a couple years but she also started seeing someone else. She wanted to keep seeing me too but I didn't feel comfortable with that so I broke up with her. I'm now going to college across the country and it's been 4 years since I broke up with her. Recently I took off my protective amulet and suddenly my longing for her was back full strength. I still felt like my body belongs to her and I always find myself saying her name in my head. I feel metaphysically and spiritually entangled with her. Is there anything I can do to counteract this? I've ordered a St. Benedict medal. Is she still casting on me? Why doesn't she just contact me instead of trying to reach out to me in this way? Do you think it's a love spell or something else? I've dated a few people since and am currently in a semi-serious relationship. After taking off the amulet, I was having an intimate time with my partner and I found myself wanting them to be my ex and that's what made me realize that something weird is going on. I've burned most of the gifts she gave me a long time ago, and none of them are at my current place of residence. We haven't had any contact in over 8 months. I did run into her when I was back home but I acted disinterested in her. I want it to end, I want her to stop haunting me, and I want to stop feeling connected to her and completely move on with my life. Any advice or input would be much appreciated.

Some unusual things I experienced only in my relationship with her:

She was always giving me food or sharing her food with me

I felt that I liked her without even having known her or hearing her speak or anything at all

When I would be out I always felt compelled to buy her expensive romantic gifts

I would run into her a lot

The most intense highs and lows in any relationship I've had

I was super obsessed with her, like all my thoughts and even friendships with other people revolved around my drama with her

I felt that something was calling me to her, a pull of some sort

She was always hot and cold towards me

I still sometimes feel that my body belongs to her

I have a physical response to seeing her (even in a video!) that is like an alertness, like waking up, a thrill but also something like fear

I was so much more creative when I was with her, inspired in a way

Everything was about her, while I was with her I forgot about myself, my own thoughts and feelings

After I moved, I would have nightmares after nightmares about her: that I would run into her where I lived or that she started going to my school too

I was fixated on signs of her: her car, her voice, the light on in her office, the sound of her keys, her perfume

I could always feel her presence in the room no matter how many people were around and I could feel her feeling my presence

When apart from her, I would find myself getting food that she would like and doing things that she would do, purely for the sake of it

I know that it was an unhealthy relationship and that I wouldn't want her back but still I feel a part of me that longs for her and her only and her in particular. I have boundaries against her mentally and emotionally but I feel there's still something tying me to her

I had so much panic and anxiety over my relationship with her

I've been to counseling about it as there were some weird power dynamics there and unethical behavior going on

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi and ||.||

So you suspect a love spell may have been used but you're not certain? It sounds like you may benefit from doing a tie-breaking rite of some sort. In case magic is still being used to affect you (as you feel in your gut since taking your protective amulet off), you could do an anti -hex working. Doing both seems advisable.

I'm not a teacher of such things and info on doing them can be found on the web. Perhaps other forum members will give suggestions though.

Because this is a spirit keeping forum, it might be relevant and useful to say that you could have a protective spirit that is capable of blocking malicious magic or energies sent against you. One very good type of this would be a Volkh. (A white arts spirit, that will do you and others no harm, described as non-social, which means they are loyal companions but do not require social interaction as such.) They are very good protectors on different levels.

You could likewise get a spell binding. This one could deal with the situation you describe...
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/breaking ... urses.html or this
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/druid-guard-spell.html or this
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/feather- ... ction.html

Have you spotted that a first time customer can get a spell or spirit from Creepy Hollows Shop for a penny? You may already realise that this is one of the most reliable places to get a conjured spirit or a spell binding from.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Special- ... -Visitors/

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I don't know if anything I say can be helpful.. because from my own personal experience when I was a complete crazed idiot I have done love spells involving blood before on someone and for awhile I had taken away their free will.. it's a messy story.. and not something I am proud of....but if this really is the work of a love spell, it could be maybe an obsession thing directed at you, or it could be one that is pinpointed to a general mass. Perhaps the kind where people may become obsessive when they come in contact with the person. I did a kind of general obsession spell back then and I had droves and droves of men randomly being abnormally obsessive over me the moment they saw a photo of me.

This is just my own conjectures, because I'm only relating it to what I personally know - but maybe she is a practicing witch or practicing a craft and she might be that kind of person who does love or attraction spells. Or she may be one who is careless with those things. I was also thinking she probably isn't "connected" to you.. you probably might think you are.. a lot of what you listed as your "symptoms" sounds very much like some kind of thing at play here, especially you mentioned you felt different as soon as you took your protective amulet off. Are you still wearing your amulet??

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Asphyxia
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dantalion
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I don't know if anything I say can be helpful.. because from my own personal experience when I was a complete crazed idiot I have done love spells involving blood before on someone and for awhile I had taken away their free will.. it's a messy story.. and not something I am proud of....but if this really is the work of a love spell, it could be maybe an obsession thing directed at you, or it could be one that is pinpointed to a general mass. Perhaps the kind where people may become obsessive when they come in contact with the person. I did a kind of general obsession spell back then and I had droves and droves of men randomly being abnormally obsessive over me the moment they saw a photo of me.

This is just my own conjectures, because I'm only relating it to what I personally know - but maybe she is a practicing witch or practicing a craft and she might be that kind of person who does love or attraction spells. Or she may be one who is careless with those things. I was also thinking she probably isn't "connected" to you.. you probably might think you are.. a lot of what you listed as your "symptoms" sounds very much like some kind of thing at play here, especially you mentioned you felt different as soon as you took your protective amulet off. Are you still wearing your amulet??
May I ask you what type of blood spells did you use?
And was it effective on the target?
Was he an ex that returned of a current lover? :3

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Sorry, I rather not divulge.. What I did is wrong and I highly believe nobody should do it because using blood has a binding effect that binds the person to you. I didn't just use regular blood. Messing with free will at all is just something nobody should take lightly. I had to have help from two experienced people to undo what I did.

Yes using blood and any of the target's personal article can work but I wouldn't recommend doing this because people have no idea how it is going to damage them in return. It will always affect you negatively no matter what. Sorry if that's not the answer you wanted to hear but I'm not going to tell anyone on these forums how to take away someone's free-will. I'm sure I'll end up getting some kind of warning or ban.

I don't like spells that "return exes" because the way I see it, a relationship that ends is normally meant to end. I see those spells being useless. If you force someone to come back to you, they won't even act like their true self and it won't even be them at all but a fabrication of who they are. If you don't use blood and do a potent love spell, it's like tying a knot and having it undone over time. There's no point. That's why I tell people don't mess with these things regardless of how inexperienced or experienced they are.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “General Questions”