Kaliki Fae (Kiliki Fae)

Discussions on specific races of faeries.
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Anyone have or worked with a Kiliki Fae? I am about to welcome one home as my keep were incredibly enthusiastic about this particular one. They don't always show this much enthusiasm when I bring a spirit/entity to their attention so now I'm incredibly intrigued to know more from other experiences with them.

I have looked through the encyclopedia already, just looking for experiences. Thank you to anyone who is able to shed some light! :8)

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Hi MysticEmpath,

I'm sorry I don't actually have this race of Faery that I know of, but I had to do the search within the Encyclopedia as it did peek my own curiosity now. They sound absolutely Wonderful <3

Congratulations on your new faery <3

Encyclopedia says:
They are nocturnal Fae who slumber in specially made beds of roots. They are deeply spiritual, believing in the power of the Earth to grant you the gifts of enlightenment and spiritual knowledge. They are exceedingly smart, and have a great way with Spiritual magick. They were a close-knit community of Fae, who spread across the world, over time, but always in small, close-knit pockets. They are great companions for those who need to renew their own faith, who need some Spiritual uplift, and who need to feel connected to the Earth again

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

wishing apon a star wrote:Hi MysticEmpath,

I'm sorry I don't actually have this race of Faery that I know of, but I had to do the search within the Encyclopedia as it did peek my own curiosity now. They sound absolutely Wonderful <3

Congratulations on your new faery <3

Encyclopedia says:
They are nocturnal Fae who slumber in specially made beds of roots. They are deeply spiritual, believing in the power of the Earth to grant you the gifts of enlightenment and spiritual knowledge. They are exceedingly smart, and have a great way with Spiritual magick. They were a close-knit community of Fae, who spread across the world, over time, but always in small, close-knit pockets. They are great companions for those who need to renew their own faith, who need some Spiritual uplift, and who need to feel connected to the Earth again

Thank you Wishing Apon A Star, I am so very excited to meet him! Especially with such a strong approval from my keep. <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

MysticEmpath ,

Your Most Welcomed MysitcEmpath ! I personally love that fact that they're a very deeply Spiritual race & believing in the power of the Earth to grant you the gifts of enlightenment and spiritual knowledge. They are exceedingly smart, and have a great way with Spiritual magick.

This another Must Have for me. Tonight I'm going to use My Power Orb " Window To The World - Viewing The Galaxies, Planets, Dimensions, & Realities Beyond "

MysticEmpath ..Thanks Again for introducing this Wonderful Race of Fae to me , Well Us (:

This is Exciting! (:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !

Return to “Faery Races”