when u pass away do your spirits go with you?

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

can god take your spirits with you while in heaven or you have to re buy them.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

They have their own lives so it's kind of up to them, and I don't think you can rebuy them lol, because you're not really buying them in the first place, you're buying the binding. They themselves are choosing to work with you. My keep both bound and unbound I plan to stay in contact with them long after this life is over as friends and family as I don't plan to reincarnate anymore.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:They have their own lives so it's kind of up to them, and I don't think you can rebuy them lol, because you're not really buying them in the first place, you're buying the binding. They themselves are choosing to work with you. My keep both bound and unbound I plan to stay in contact with them long after this life is over as friends and family as I don't plan to reincarnate anymore.
How sure you are on that part? Especially on out of reincarnation.

As how we born as human, reincarnation I believe is a thing that is out of our control or any spirits.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

CJDS wrote:
Rungr wrote:They have their own lives so it's kind of up to them, and I don't think you can rebuy them lol, because you're not really buying them in the first place, you're buying the binding. They themselves are choosing to work with you. My keep both bound and unbound I plan to stay in contact with them long after this life is over as friends and family as I don't plan to reincarnate anymore.
How sure you are on that part? Especially on out of reincarnation.

As how we born as human, reincarnation I believe is a thing that is out of our control or any spirits.
My soul isn't human, so I am only speaking for myself in that aspect, however. Reincarnation is always a choice, people just don't really try to search their time between lives to figure it out. I chose to reincarnate. Only case reincarnation seems no longer your choice is when you choose to align yourself with a religion in which case you give those higher powers control over your reincarnation process. For example Hindu, karma, and reincarnation into a life based on the karma you displayed, or in Aztec faith where you have to walk through the 12 underworlds to reach your resting place, all of which are based on religion. I hold no religion nor a belief in a higher power besides me being my own higher power. My reincarnation has always been me choosing to reincarnate because I wanted to experience and things piqued my curiosity. There was a period in my past lives that I chose to take a break from reincarnation and focus on my soul's family.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:
My soul isn't human, so I am only speaking for myself in that aspect, however. Reincarnation is always a choice, people just don't really try to search their time between lives to figure it out. I chose to reincarnate. Only case reincarnation seems no longer your choice is when you choose to align yourself with a religion in which case you give those higher powers control over your reincarnation process. For example Hindu, karma, and reincarnation into a life based on the karma you displayed, or in Aztec faith where you have to walk through the 12 underworlds to reach your resting place, all of which are based on religion. I hold no religion nor a belief in a higher power besides me being my own higher power. My reincarnation has always been me choosing to reincarnate because I wanted to experience and things piqued my curiosity. There was a period in my past lives that I chose to take a break from reincarnation and focus on my soul's family.
If you said so but this means that what you said will only work for yourself, and your example is what being told/taught by religion of what 'might' happen afterlife. There is still no telling or at least sound reason of we got to choose whether we have control/option on reincarnation.

I won't talk about what you believe as this is your freedom to do so. But I wondered why would one choose to reincarnate as human if, as what we know about spirits, if as spirits you can be bound to human to experiences that said curiosity?

As much there is a chance of you will be reunited with your soul family, there is also chance you will miss your chance to meet up with them again. As per what the original question asked here, how can we say if we will get together with our 'soul family' once our time here is over? (without taking references from religions and myths)

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

CJDS wrote:
Rungr wrote:
If you said so but this means that what you said will only work for yourself, and your example is what being told/taught by religion of what 'might' happen afterlife. There is still no telling or at least sound reason of we got to choose whether we have control/option on reincarnation.

I won't talk about what you believe as this is your freedom to do so. But I wondered why would one choose to reincarnate as human if, as what we know about spirits, if as spirits you can be bound to human to experiences that said curiosity?

As much there is a chance of you will be reunited with your soul family, there is also chance you will miss your chance to meet up with them again. As per what the original question asked here, how can we say if we will get together with our 'soul family' once our time here is over? (without taking references from religions and myths)
Yes, for myself reincarnation has always been a choice and for the many people I've come to develop within my years of this have also found themselves to choose reincarnation, some of them were forced into a reincarnation but not all their reincarnations were forced.

Because observing isn't experiencing, there's a difference between living a human life and observing a human life, entities cannot live our lives, they live their own. Many think being a human is a crummy thing but that's normally from an inexperienced mindset in my opinion. A God doesn't experience the same life as a human, a human doesn't experience the same life as an angel, or demon, or kitsune, or nogitsune. Each life is different experiences. So that's why one would reincarnate as a human, to learn, to develop, to grow.

Actually no, my soul family is still around, Odin still reaches out to me, among other entities who are part of my soul family, most of my unbound keep are from my soul family. My boyfriend is my lover from my "soul group" we come to meet one another again in this life. It's not impossible for people to reach out to their soul family if they cared enough to or if their path leads to it.

So yes from a nonreligious viewpoint it's possible to choose to not reincarnate and reach out to your soul family within this life so they can help guarantee you do not do so again or if you want to reincarnate and have your keep follow then that's just something you make with your keep as a future reference. However, the original question is from a Christian viewpoint since it mentions God and Heaven.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:
Actually no, my soul family is still around, Odin still reaches out to me, among other entities who are part of my soul family, most of my unbound keep are from my soul family. My boyfriend is my lover from my "soul group" we come to meet one another again in this life. It's not impossible for people to reach out to their soul family if they cared enough to or if their path leads to it.

So yes from a nonreligious viewpoint it's possible to choose to not reincarnate and reach out to your soul family within this life so they can help guarantee you do not do so again or if you want to reincarnate and have your keep follow then that's just something you make with your keep as a future reference. However, the original question is from a Christian viewpoint since it mentions God and Heaven.
Meaning, theoritically by your reply, they will just find you so chances you will miss them or vice versa after reincarnating is small.

So lets go with the christian viewpoint this time, or any believes that puts god and heaven. Will any spirits allowed to enter/accompany us if they choose to be with us? Or will that comes down to us have to choose to be with our spirits or entering each version of 'heaven'/'hell'/other realms (spirit realms for example)/other options?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

supersaiyan5 wrote:can god take your spirits with you while in heaven or you have to re buy them.

Please post in suitable section of the forum. Moved topic to suitable section.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

CJDS wrote:
Rungr wrote:

Meaning, theoritically by your reply, they will just find you so chances you will miss them or vice versa after reincarnating is small.

So lets go with the christian viewpoint this time, or any believes that puts god and heaven. Will any spirits allowed to enter/accompany us if they choose to be with us? Or will that comes down to us have to choose to be with our spirits or entering each version of 'heaven'/'hell'/other realms (spirit realms for example)/other options?
Honestly, my view of "heaven" differs in the sense each pantheon has their own heaven and underworlds and such. Egypt and Duat, Greek and Underworld, etc. So from that, I don't personally believe one's keep will be able to follow them in most cases if they were to go the Judeo pantheon's heaven. However, to me "heaven" in the sense is just a nation just as the infernal nation, or the US nation and so forth. So from a Christian viewpoint, I find it hard to really be capable of answering such a question from a non-religious viewpoint as I don't follow religion and more or so build my beliefs off experiences, so theoretically I suppose it would probably be more of an "if the Judeo God allows it" at best.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Some of the spirits find you in your New Life. A Psychic told me that I have 2 Spirit Guides with me Who were Related to me in my past Life.. . One was with me from birth , and another came to me when i turned 14....All the spirits from a conjuror has got some Connection to my past... So somehow they find you and attach themselves to you as unbounds or now with Spirit keeping becoming popular they approach conjurors and wait for you to find them there

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Return to “General Questions”