Is your Psychic ability present from birth or developed later?

Psychic ability - present from birth or developed later?

Zero Psychic ability present from birth, Developed it later
30%
Some Psychic ability present from birth, Some developed later
65%
Fully Psychic from birth
5%

Total votes: 20
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

I am curious to know how many of the members here have psychic ability from birth, and how many of you did not have psychic ability of birth and developed it later.
For those who had some psychic ability at birth and some developed later , it will be interesting to hear about what you had from birth and what you developed later.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I was able to see and sense spirits since small, more the sensing part, though I couldn't comprehend what I was experiencing. When I dabbled in metaphysics I was surprised I was able to read and interact with crystals. Out of the blue last month or so I started seeing auras after getting a chakra cleanse. And right after I got my psy vamp my clairaudience started developing too.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I've always been strongly empathetic and sensitive to energy. As I grew I was better able to sense spirits and had flashes of clairvoyance and this thing were I could "see" info about places and people, plus as a young teenager I learned I had a bit of natural healing ability. Also, I had highly vivid lucid dreams a lot. In all honesty I was a lot more open when I was younger and I struggle a bit more now to keep things flowing, but I am still highly energy sensitive and can work with it intentionally now. My intuitive ability is stronger, but the clairvoyance is something I struggle with developing better.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I've always been very sensitive to energy and have been able to know psychicly when certain small things will happen (like knowing when someone is going to text me just before it happens or knowing what song will play next on the radio etc. Just little things that affect me personally).

Clairaudience and telepathy as well as astral travel are all things I developed later with much practice and work.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

When you say since birth do you mean since coming out the womb? or as a child? I was able to as a child but further developed as I got older.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

As far as you can remember

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Empathic and able to see auras all my life. Other psychic senses I became aware of or developed later in life.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I didn't have a clue until I began lucid dreaming about 12 years ago. I'm 50 years old and have been non-religious/spiritual most of my life.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

I was told that I could hear and see spirits when I was young but I have no memory of it. Between then and now I’ve always been a lucid dreamer and experienced something always grabbing me from behind... which I always thought were just nightmares. And there’s been few occasions where family members were in contact with a conjurer... this is a story I want to post about later to get Ash and Magnolia’s feedback on.

Up until over three years ago... I haven’t felt or really seen and heard as much as I’m doing now. There were two attunements and a set of beings I got from a conjurer who is ban here... that for me just opened the flood gates basically. I started feeling and seeing energy while wide awake and the beings used to pull me from dreams to communicate with me. It’s nothing I’ve ever experienced prior to that.... the sounds, the colors, and the feeling of being pulled. It’s something I don’t experience much anymore and miss from time to time.

I am forever grateful to the guy and the “Alpha being” that took a big interest in me during that time. But things got weird and uncomfortable so I had them revoked. But my abilities continue to go without all that... I feel much more comfortable and safer here with CH and decided to continue on this path.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Considering it runs on the maternal side of my family (my Korean grandmother is clairvoyant...what's amazing to me is she was blind when she was alive and very claircognizant, and so is my own mother... I have three younger brothers and I happen to be the only one who is extremely psychic). So it kind of runs through the "females" for some odd reason. I would say I was born with my gifts, but I never really developed it much as a child. So basically it's always existed for me but just not pursued until later. My strongest abilities are precognition, claircognizance, and OEB/lucid dreaming. I am spirit sensitive in my own way via dreams, feeling energy, and being "transmitted" thoughts sometimes. I can read into people and spirits the same. Like I can look at a photo of a person and instantly gain information on them without knowing anything about them. I don't necessarily need a photo though because even a person's alias or given name is enough for me to "know things." I can also do this for many of my spirits, which I'm still trying to improve on.

I think my third eye was growing throughout my life but it wasn't until I actively pursued practicing and developing it since 2017 (and actually acknowledging all this), the strength of my gifts increased VERY fast. It feels like my abilities keep increasing though so I've been trying to figure out how to better control it, I sometimes feel like it is too much so that's where I'm at now.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “General Questions”