Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

For some days I was thinking of getting a drow elf .... Then suddenly today on one of the sites I frequent they listed a drow elf ... I was ecstatic and I wanted to test my psychic ability .... So I looked at the picture and asked him if he wanted to come with me ... I got a thought back like in a bit gruff voice ,” sure why not” ... Then I asked if he would be able to wait for me till I get back home today .... I got a thought back that said “sure go ahead I can wait ,take care of your leg” .... Then after 15 minutes I checked again and he was Out of stock :..( ....

Now I feel so foolish on what I can believe in my interaction with my spirits .... Clearly it was only my own thoughts ...... Got very very discouraged ....

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think, just because someone beat you to it doesn't mean the connection is not real.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Well won’t the spirit know that someone will beat me to it?

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Don't feel foolish or discouraged, other people are looking and purchasing too and may or may not connect to the spirit that's listed before purchasing. You could have had a genuine experience however someone could have come along and needed him more. The right ones will find you 100% of the time. Be patient and another Drow will come along who is perfect for you. <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Because humans have free will the spirit couldn't really know if someone's going to make an impulse purchase.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Sorry to say we are all speculating here...

What I expected the spirit should have said is either “ I am looking out for someone else” or “ I cannot guarantee that i’ll Still be here “

Since that did not happen and someone else purchased him these are most likely my thoughts only unfortunately ...
I heard conjurors say that the spirit prevents someone else from buying until the keeper they are looking for comes along ... if this is true then if the thoughts were really from him the spirit could have prevented someone else from making the purchase

nina
active contributor
active contributor

The point am trying to make here is that these were only my thoughts and not from the spirit while I thought it was from him .... That is completely discouraging to me...

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Raavak wrote:Because humans have free will the spirit couldn't really know if someone's going to make an impulse purchase.
This. The future is an ever changing, fluid thing. When you were talking to the Drow it may have been that he didn't foresee anyone else purchasing his listing, then 5 minutes later someone else just started browsing on impulse and decided to buy it without forethought.

Just because someone else changed the probable future you discussed with him doesn't mean your interactions weren't genuine. It's very possible that they weren't your own thoughts and you were actually communicating with him, but that someone else's actions changed things.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

nina wrote:The point am trying to make here is that these were only my thoughts and not from the spirit while I thought it was from him .... That is completely discouraging to me...
Hello,
Then you have the answer. So work on yourself so that you can distinguish between your own thoughts and genuine interactions. Good luck.

nina
active contributor
active contributor

Lol , how Can he Not forsee x*D ... I thought spirits have ability to look Into the Future... And this Future was Not so Distant as well.. And elves are supposed to be excellent in Spell Casting, and this one was a King Drow elf...

The free will reason Remind me of the times when I was in a Forum where people used zo Frequent Psychics 80% of Most of the Psychic Predictions dont come True and the reason those psychics Hide behind is free will ... The Future Prediction did not happen due to Free will is just an excuse... A Good Psychic will be able to See beyond free will...

Return to “General Questions”