Meta foxx foxx hollow

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Have the problems only been with the shops custom conjure or does this long wait also include the shops pre-conjured beings?

I ask cuz I know Meta Foxx has changed the shop to only offer pre-conjured spirits/entities, so no more custom conjures. I think it's due to the overflow of requests and not enough man power to fulfill them. I do understand the frustration though. Waiting for a long time and never getting what you payed for really does suck.

I feel this doesn't necessarily make this shop less credible cuz there are several posts listing this shop to be a great store. I do hesitate because of the high prices though. I don't usually want to spend more than $50 on one companion but depending on how involved and active the companion is the high prices may make them worth the money.

Again, I just wanted to see what people have to say about buying a pre-conjured companion from the shop. :@
Especially now that you can't buy custom conjures anymore.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I placed an order for a prebound 1 year 9 months ago, I've never received my order. There are a few reasons why I dont buy from them anymore but this is by far the greatest offense. I'm always willing to wait a reasonable amount of time but over a year is a bit much, almost two is beyond ridiculous. I'd be very weary.

Neciale
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Necia

I ordered multiple prebounds from her and it's been two years with not a peep on the status. At this point, I just see it as money lost and I just don't use this conjurer. The wait time is ridiculous. The conjurer should not be listing new prebounds with such a long wait list if unfulfilled orders. Finish the backlog first!

Blessed be,

Necia

Spirit Family
Autumn Elf - C
Autumn Elf - ER
Autumn Elf - O
Winter Elf - L
Cambion - E
Dragon Shifter - V
Solaren - S
Ancient Sanguine Vampire - J
Astraothian Demon - A
Cambion - K
Incubus - D
Chaos - TBD
ArchivePurposes
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I'm waiting for a servitor since 3 years and was expecting that maybe just something was lost, so I wanted to check here, if someone knows more, as they still seem to be actively listing new Prebounds for super high prices :( In the past I made decent positive experiences when their shop was still small. The spirits coming from them were on the quite side, but always there, when you called for them. But in my opinion the bindings they do are not worth 50$+
On their site there is a dashboard of orders, which they have done and you can see that between end of November 2021 and April 2022 only 15 orders were finished. At this stage I just give up on that shop, too.
It's sad to see so many sellers just disappear with the money and no explanation what happened. But in the end this means more customers for CH, which is good for the site :)

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

ArchivePurposes wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:18 pm I'm waiting for a servitor since 3 years and was expecting that maybe just something was lost, so I wanted to check here, if someone knows more, as they still seem to be actively listing new Prebounds for super high prices :( In the past I made decent positive experiences when their shop was still small. The spirits coming from them were on the quite side, but always there, when you called for them. But in my opinion the bindings they do are not worth 50$+
On their site there is a dashboard of orders, which they have done and you can see that between end of November 2021 and April 2022 only 15 orders were finished. At this stage I just give up on that shop, too.
It's sad to see so many sellers just disappear with the money and no explanation what happened. But in the end this means more customers for CH, which is good for the site :)
The Pre-Conjures being listed at the moment are revamped old listings with a full description (before they had only a tiny write up). Meta Foxx backlog is insanely long, so you might need to wait a little longer like a lot of other people (me included). If you still got your order number, you could check where you are in line. They are still working on that, but unfortunately not very fast (they caught Covid last Autumn and again in the beginning of this year). If I didn't get some of my most active companions from them I wouldn't be so patient. I can relate to your frustration.
Do they provide decent work? From my experience: Definitely! Do they have a good time management? ... :||

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
ArchivePurposes
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I still have my Ordernumber and checked the Trello Board. I'm almost the last order in 2019, so there's a ton of other orders before me :(
I don't get why the old preconjures need new write ups to be sold for a higher price, while services, which are already payed for are not progressed. Agree with you on the time management part on that.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
Zodiac:

I am self-employed myself, what gives me patience in some regards of sudden trouble occuring and therefore no work being done in time. But Foxx almost seems to be cursed (what could actually be the case regarding their backlog. Who knows what other angry customers did...)
Anyway: Regarding their communication and work done with companions I find them awesome, but they should get more professional and realistic in dealing with old and new orders after being in business for several years now. I just hope for the best, as I am still very pleased with their work and engagement.
(I am waiting on 5 orders from them BTW 🙈 But from what I know about them, I would not aggressively get on their nerves, as long as they are still active online and replying to messages. They're the kind of person who just completely shuts down under pressure and then won't be able to work at all. I really hope they'll be able to tackle that and use those experiences to build a better business for themselves and their community.)

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Does anyone know what happened to his site? It’s currently offline.

Return to “Seller Review”