Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

I'm not really a big fan of angels so Indont know much about them but I know I read somewhere or heard from someone doing one of those angel courses that whenever you greet angels into your life is likely that you start encountering signs of their presence and that one of them is finding coins on the street.

Over here coins come in denominations of 500, 100, 50, 25, 10 and 5 being those of 500 not that popular and 5 the most abundant. Those of 10 and 5 are silverish and they have a shiny appearance so they are hard to miss but in any case I've been finding a lot of coins just there on the floor.

On my way to work and back home I use a route that is not used by a lot of people, there are hardly a couple of bus stops and everything so it's not very likely that I would find coins on the street so I am inclined to think that it has got something to do with angels because I started working with a friend who keeps a Court Wind and he likes me for whatever reason.

I think this cheerful fellow has got friends or something because the other day a Sterling angel showed up for me and seemed interested too.

So what would you say? Is it true about coins? I mean... not like angels had any particular relationship with the change in your pocket. I could think of probable a couple of other creatures first.

I always thought it was a thing about old ladies and their superstitious comments, something about folk's lore and the like but honestly it has been happening a lot so I could have been wrong.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Yes, finding feathers and coins are signs of angels being around a person. I used to be hearing experiences of people who work with angels with their lives, in a class I attended.

So it is really amazing to hear and see how people are happy to bond with their angels.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Well... no feathers yet Divineseeker but if I get one I'll be sure to tell.

The interesting part is that I don't keep angels of any kind. As a matter of fact I am not very fond of them but ever since meeting this friend and her angel they seem to be determined in making me change my mind.

In the meantime... I feel more touched about their efforts than to keep a closed mind or a stubborn position but I wonder where do they even find the coins.

Did they belong to someone? Doesn't he previous owner needed them more than they are required as a sign? I kinda feel bad for taking them with me but if I don't I'd feel worse.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Never had any of that happen with my encounters with angels, but then again I never sought them out to work with them, just to get to know them and due to discovering my past with them. However, my only experience were with Ma'ati angels and Judeo angels such as Michael, Gabriel, Zadkiel, and so forth, along with the basic angels from that sphere of angels.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

2Heinrich wrote:Well... no feathers yet Divineseeker but if I get one I'll be sure to tell.

The interesting part is that I don't keep angels of any kind. As a matter of fact I am not very fond of them but ever since meeting this friend and her angel they seem to be determined in making me change my mind.

In the meantime... I feel more touched about their efforts than to keep a closed mind or a stubborn position but I wonder where do they even find the coins.

Did they belong to someone? Doesn't he previous owner needed them more than they are required as a sign? I kinda feel bad for taking them with me but if I don't I'd feel worse.
Hello,
Yes, from what I have seen a class attendee saying, she saw feather in her room, when she was meditating. Her door was closed, windows were closed, only air-conditioning was on.

From what I can remember, she had some personal life issues regarding health of her son/family etc. She was working with archangels for some healing for her son etc, so perhaps the angels answered her calling. She can sense them helping. By the way the angels she was working with are those that respond to our prayers and thoughts. Not a spirit keeping kinda angel.

I do not know why the signs of angels around you. Maybe your energy and vibration frequency enables these signs to manifest. Or maybe the coins got dropped from someone's wallet or purse.

So maybe monitoring further signs and manifestation will help. Or you can try to ask for a sign and see. Up to you.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hi Rungr! Nice to see you again :)

I know what you mean about angels in that aspect. Sometimes I feel like it's hard not to encounter them in your path. They're pretty much everywhere.

I've personally came across Zadkiel a couple of times. Everytime the name shows up in an anime series I would reach out for him and be like hey! I heard your name and thought of stopping by to say hi! He has never complained so I guess it's ok.

And thanks for the insight Divineseeker! That's really great to hear about people having those types of feedback. I hope this woman gets a nice healing process for her son.

I did find a feather once but that was way back so I can't really say anything about that other than it being interesting.

Angels that show up through prayer are interesting. You could say that they don't stick around and that's fine too but not very useful when you're trying to learn more about them.

I quitted on angels and prayer a while ago. Just didn't feel like I was doing it right. I felt it going through and reaching others out but not my thing to be honest.

It still has a special place in my heart and everything but I changed the way I approach the spiritual world now and I feel more comfortable now.

Now I must admit that I am curious and want to find out more but also I've found that going down this path has made me prone to anger.

I would feel that yeah, I could ask for signs and other things but then I'd be working with someone who just showed up when I should be working with my spirit family in that which we have been going on. So it kinda feels like I am being favorable or showing a certain preference towards something I don't.

And for whatever reason dealing with angels makes me feel resentful and opens up a couple of wounds I thought I'd move on from so it feels like going back which is not something I want to do right now.

All this environment makes me feel angry and resentful and bitter and that's just not me. I'm not the most optimistic and positive fellow around but normally I just be cool about things and go along with them. Deal with things that need to be dealt with and all this effort just to end up saying yeah... angels can be cool too is making me wonder if its truly worth it.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Hello,
Yes, I can understand your situation. Working on the self and bonding with your keeps, as you mentioned, are important. Life throws many surprises and path in this journey. So do things you are comfortable with.

The woman's son has a medical condition, I forgot the terminology. He has ups and lows in his health. So this mother tries anything that could heal or support her son's ailment and her hardship. And maybe that's why angel responds better to her, I guess.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

2Heinrich wrote:Hi Rungr! Nice to see you again :)

I know what you mean about angels in that aspect. Sometimes I feel like it's hard not to encounter them in your path. They're pretty much everywhere.

I've personally came across Zadkiel a couple of times. Everytime the name shows up in an anime series I would reach out for him and be like hey! I heard your name and thought of stopping by to say hi! He has never complained so I guess it's ok.
Lol hi, nice to see you again too (: and I get what you mean there when I came across his name and other names associated with him lol

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It's ok, Divineseeker. I know what you mean. Interesting that it would show up because that's also one of the main reasons behind my personal experience with angels.

My grandmother from my father's side she had cancer from even before I was born. I did get to a point in which I also tried to involve angels with her healing experience. I think she was probably beyond any healing possibilities and that is why she end up passing away either way. That or maybe it backfired on us and she died? Don't know... too many questions and that event alone brought a lot of unpleasant situations for me and my family so I'd rather not go back there.

Still... best of wishes for her and her son. Sincerely.

I'll try to work through it, maybe some emotional cleansing, evaluation of thought processes and those things and if I end up feeling better about it then I might give it a go.

You know Rungr... I know you deal a lot with Norse mythology and energy and beings so one thing I've noticed is how that and Christian traditions kinda blend in together and now that I think of it, Valkyries always felt more adequate to me on how angels should be like.

The whole idea kind of felt more natural to me, even organic. So being working a bit closer with my own Valkyrie, could it be that the whole experience is just so that I can compare and choose which one I like better?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

2Heinrich wrote:It's ok, Divineseeker. I know what you mean. Interesting that it would show up because that's also one of the main reasons behind my personal experience with angels.

My grandmother from my father's side she had cancer from even before I was born. I did get to a point in which I also tried to involve angels with her healing experience. I think she was probably beyond any healing possibilities and that is why she end up passing away either way. That or maybe it backfired on us and she died? Don't know... too many questions and that event alone brought a lot of unpleasant situations for me and my family so I'd rather not go back there.

Still... best of wishes for her and her son. Sincerely.

I'll try to work through it, maybe some emotional cleansing, evaluation of thought processes and those things and if I end up feeling better about it then I might give it a go.

You know Rungr... I know you deal a lot with Norse mythology and energy and beings so one thing I've noticed is how that and Christian traditions kinda blend in together and now that I think of it, Valkyries always felt more adequate to me on how angels should be like.

The whole idea kind of felt more natural to me, even organic. So being working a bit closer with my own Valkyrie, could it be that the whole experience is just so that I can compare and choose which one I like better?
It's a possibility, although Valkyries are all females while angels can be either male or female. Valkyries do act as psychopomps of the Norse, carrying the dead to the halls of Valhalla or to Freya's halls. So it's a possibility. Although, Norse blending with Christian ideology is due to Snorri a Christian man who tried to find a balance of older faith and the Christian take over. I believe the Valkyries position in it has not been changed.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss

Return to “Angels”