2 simple like hell tips to feel your spirit.

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

After trying so many many many many many years, it's just this simple.

This is a psychological tips, to adjust the vibrant and frequency you're spreading out.
If chinese character are supported here.
"智慧是清洁的,思想是混浊的。"
"Wisdom is clean, thoughts are muddy and blur".

"当一切都会化为灰尘,你还有什么可执著的"
"When everything will become dust in the end, what are the things you still struggling off?"

Meditate with this behaviors, helps feeling your spirit vibrant, I can feel some, not all actually, :*) .

I'm not sure about western, but eastern meditation insist 0 thoughts in mind.

The 2nd tips is eating talisman, I haven't actually tried it yet, but all chinese practitioner does that.
I will post the drawing of the talisman here someday, I wonder do you need to add energy to the talisman to make it work hmmm...

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

This is a little weird, I can feel their energy but not very very sensitive, just positive, funny(you just smile without re-acting), some sort of vibration while grabbing their vessel.

Yesterday I did an energy pulling from my head which I felt uncomfortable for months. I find that you can manipulate chi only when you don't have a mind set, thoughts, etc.

A lot of translation is missing from mandarin to english character word, I cannot fully express the meaning of 智慧.

Last time when I meditate properly my fox sister(I call her sister, :D) she's been scratching my knee for a whole day, but man I'm lazy in meditating.

I wonder if all spirit holds the same passion to a keeper? Or they act differently like some don't response at all?

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I remember my mother dipped a yellow Chinese paper talisman in warm water and made me drink the water. I was little and very sick. I recovered eventually. Don't know if it was the talisman doing its thing or the pills...

Spirits are like people too. They have different personalities and how they choose to interact with their keeper also varies.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

Sooty wrote:I remember my mother dipped a yellow Chinese paper talisman in warm water and made me drink the water. I was little and very sick. I recovered eventually. Don't know if it was the talisman doing its thing or the pills...

Spirits are like people too. They have different personalities and how they choose to interact with their keeper also varies.
talisman can cure sick energy, they can also use for most medication uses like cooling down the heat in your body, cure a crazy, etc. but you need the code to access it.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I think not all talismans require code words to work. It's a bit of an overgeneralisation to say all Chinese practitioners eat talismans as a practice. Growing up in a Chinese community and apart from the experience above, this practice is unheard of. So I'm very interested to hear more about it.

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

Sooty wrote:I think not all talismans require code words to work. It's a bit of an overgeneralisation to say all Chinese practitioners eat talismans as a practice. Growing up in a Chinese community and apart from the experience above, this practice is unheard of. So I'm very interested to hear more about it.
Not "code word", it's the drawing

Code: Select all

and the hand sign trick to bind the energy in it.
They only cure energy, things outside energy like coma don't works.
I guess it's something like reiki, energy healing.
I know this practitioner collects over 1,000 of different drawing of talisman.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

So it's practically a basic 'void' meditation, a meditation to empty and clear your mind.

Personally I do this meditation because its 1 of the easiest to do and helps me relax even for a short moment. I cannot tell how helpful it is on connecting with spirits but only can vouch that sometimes I feel touches and something else while in 'relaxed' state (some might called it trance, but I don't think I able to achieve trance)

On eating/drinking talisman.....I have mixed feeling about that. Isn't that practically similar to christian holy water for easiest example? An act using a 'blessed' object to be clear, in this case, consuming a 'blessed object', of which usually it will be either hit or miss depends on the spirit and believe that you had.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm to create fu talisman, doesn't it require the practitioner's seal?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor

darkwing dook wrote:Mmm to create fu talisman, doesn't it require the practitioner's seal?
dunno, dare not to ask. oh that seal, not all needs it.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Does the practitioner you're talking about have a website or something?

Return to “Connecting”