Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: White Arts
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi Spirit Keepers!
I feel like I come up with new questions every day. Thanks for helping me with this journey and being so patient with me. My question of the day is what is the difference between charging a spirit and feeding a spirit, and how often to do it. Also how to do it LOL. And also what role offerings and connecting Stones play.

So what and how/methods/devices to charge and how often, and what is feeding and how / devices / methods for doing it and how often for both and how do you know when it's needed
A Boobrie, 3 Courtwind Angels and a WA familiar have joined me, all from Magnolia and CH <3

0x.
Antares80
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks !
A Boobrie, 3 Courtwind Angels and a WA familiar have joined me, all from Magnolia and CH <3

0x.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Well a entity can feed itself if need be, I find that charging is more like giving it some extra energy to work with.
Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Feeding is done independently by the entities to sustain themselves, like when sanguine vampires take blood.

Spirits do not need to be fed but when you give them food items as offerings they can enjoy energy from the food. When I give my spirit kid candies she shrieks with joy and loves giving me flash visions of her eating said candies lol.

Charging: topic14124.html

Offerings are not an obligation but something given to show your gratitude/love, like a token of appreciation/friendship.

I'm not familiar with connecting stones but I think there is info somewhere here or in the shop. Use the search function. It is an incredible tool.
Antares80
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you! I use the search function a LOT lol. I have 20 windows open on topics right now :) I'm asking more specifically than what I could find on here.
Example: I got the new collector penny deal. Spirit Stone, Connecting Stone, and Charging Pouch. It says all vessels will be fully charged within an hour. But how long does one go between charging? My phone needs to be charged every day but my toothbrush, notsomuch. Lol.. and then ive seen talk on here about "feeding" orbs and whatnot, which is how all these questions came to mind :)
sooooooo many questions
(Head spinning) lol. Thank yall so much for all your patience with my worrisome self!

0x.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I personally think it would depend on how active the spirits are, how challenging their tasks are. Its best to ask them. My vessel-bound spirits have never asked for charging so I only charge them if their tasks of the day were particularly energy-exhausting.

See this thread and its replies:

topic14147.html

I vaguely remember the difference between normal charging and aeon orb feeding is written in the aeon orb listing description.
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Great questions.

Connecting stones are in the CH shop, and you can get them to increase the bond between you and a spirit. I got one with my penny introductory offer and keep it along side my Sterling Angel vessel it came with.
Antares80
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you! Im still confused on all the options lol but Sooty found some info my search terms hadn't pulled yet. Thank you Sooty! There is SO much to learn!!

0x.
Antares80
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:Well a entity can feed itself if need be, I find that charging is more like giving it some extra energy to work with.
Thats sort of what Im gathering... that its like a supercharger for a car... the car still runs without it, but is a lot quicker with it! I always like to check with those more experienced in this :) Thank you!

0x.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

And some people talk about the charging as being something that keeps the binding bright and clean. Somehow it also seems to give the spirit some extra energy. You can also leave the vessel permanently in the charging box/pouch /on the charging chain. (It will be more convenient when buying future purchases to get the charging energy added free.)

There are feeding stones but I don't have one. They don't do the same as charging energy though. (Unless I'm very very mistaken.)

And if you give a spirit a gemstone from their CH associations list, which is described as giving them some raw energy to feed from, I feel sure too that that does not do the same job as the charging energy.

"To boost their presence and give them a natural feeding of Earthen core energy you can buy raw, polished or cut specimens of the Gemstone they are associated with."
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

It's fine to ask CH about these things. They will always clear it up better than most of us can.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Spirit Keeping”