Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Hello as some of you that have followed my case know what has been going on but for those who dont, i have been under attack by evil entities for more than 2 years, whats been going on is that these things have been using me as a feeding ground attacking me for energy non stop everyday, “sucking out my life force” as i reading i got told me, i feel pinches in my skin that feel like claws entering my flesh, i feel when they touch me, they shake and move my body, they use some form of manipulation magic to try to make me do things, before i say anymore for those who are reading this and are wondering if this is any form of medical condition, IT IS NOT, i have done all the medical exams i could think of, i have done brain scans, basically have checked my whole phsysical body from any form of medical issue and nothing was found, i am 100% physically healthy so yes this is 100% a spiritual attack, now as i was saying, i am under attack by these things everyday, it is my understanding that is two main attackers that go by the name zepta and morsto, these two are not humans or living, they are in spirit form and they bring more evil entities with them from time to time to assist them in attacking me, also apparently i have some form of astral parasites as well, i have tried defending myself of course, i have done cleansings, protection rituals, shielding, banishing, grounding etc you name it and i have done it and it does little to stop the attacks, my spirit family and rest of my guardians are with me all the time but they can only hold them off fo some time not forever, i am poor and dont have much money to try to pay a professional to try to banish this things, i live in mexico and tried to find someone locally but there is none, it is during my sleep when i am the most vulnerable and this things are the most active, first they try to prevent me from sleeping by as i said above pinching my body, shaking it moving it, touching me and then if i manage to fall asleep they attack me during my sleep, they give me nightmares and my astral body seems to wander off when i sleep for some reason and they take advantage of this and attack me there and believe me the level of attacks that i have experienced you will not believe it but know this, i have resisted, i have endured for so long telling my self to never give up, never give up hope, but to be honest, i am at my limit, i have endured, suffered for too long, i have stayed strong everyday for far too long and nothing changes for the better, i have contemplated suicide on multiple occasions to free myself from this and i suspect this things have been trying to manipulate me to end my life and really if none of you can help me then im afraid thats whats going to happen, i really want to give this life a chance but if really no one can help me then i will have to give up this life and move on to my next incarnation, also of this helps, these things are not exactly trying to get in, they are already in and attached to me, attached to my aura very hard and wont let go, i have travelled thousand miles and they are able to follow me everywhere. I write this post as a last hope.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am so sorry you are going through this and I know my words pail in comparison to what you need right now. Have you tried contacting the CH helpdesk? They might be able to help you. Whatever you do don't let evil win! Sending out tons of supportive wishes and thoughts for the removal of these evil entities from your life. <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

AlejandroMEX wrote:Hello as some of you that have followed my case know what has been going on but for those who dont, i have been under attack by evil entities for more than 2 years, whats been going on is that these things have been using me as a feeding ground attacking me for energy non stop everyday, “sucking out my life force” as i reading i got told me, i feel pinches in my skin that feel like claws entering my flesh, i feel when they touch me, they shake and move my body, they use some form of manipulation magic to try to make me do things, before i say anymore for those who are reading this and are wondering if this is any form of medical condition, IT IS NOT, i have done all the medical exams i could think of, i have done brain scans, basically have checked my whole phsysical body from any form of medical issue and nothing was found, i am 100% physically healthy so yes this is 100% a spiritual attack, now as i was saying, i am under attack by these things everyday, it is my understanding that is two main attackers that go by the name zepta and morsto, these two are not humans or living, they are in spirit form and they bring more evil entities with them from time to time to assist them in attacking me, also apparently i have some form of astral parasites as well, i have tried defending myself of course, i have done cleansings, protection rituals, shielding, banishing, grounding etc you name it and i have done it and it does little to stop the attacks, my spirit family and rest of my guardians are with me all the time but they can only hold them off fo some time not forever, i am poor and dont have much money to try to pay a professional to try to banish this things, i live in mexico and tried to find someone locally but there is none, it is during my sleep when i am the most vulnerable and this things are the most active, first they try to prevent me from sleeping by as i said above pinching my body, shaking it moving it, touching me and then if i manage to fall asleep they attack me during my sleep, they give me nightmares and my astral body seems to wander off when i sleep for some reason and they take advantage of this and attack me there and believe me the level of attacks that i have experienced you will not believe it but know this, i have resisted, i have endured for so long telling my self to never give up, never give up hope, but to be honest, i am at my limit, i have endured, suffered for too long, i have stayed strong everyday for far too long and nothing changes for the better, i have contemplated suicide on multiple occasions to free myself from this and i suspect this things have been trying to manipulate me to end my life and really if none of you can help me then im afraid thats whats going to happen, i really want to give this life a chance but if really no one can help me then i will have to give up this life and move on to my next incarnation, also of this helps, these things are not exactly trying to get in, they are already in and attached to me, attached to my aura very hard and wont let go, i have travelled thousand miles and they are able to follow me everywhere. I write this post as a last hope.
Hi I tried to reply once , seems Im being blocked from doing so, That is worrying!
Anyway I suggest a group of us send protective entities to you to help with these 2. Ive looked into those names ,not demons Im coming across . Im totally willing to send some of my protective entities to help or call up help for you. I hope some others here will agree this is a good idea |.|
Can I ask did you already have protective entities when this started, if so from whom. (this is important my Courtwind feels) Im wanting to see how this all started , do you feel they were sent ?

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Thank goodness that sent , just testing with that. Im so sorry you are going through this , please dont let these 2 win ! Im asking my Courtwinds to gather some help

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I have a few spirits who are open to lending aid to the protection group.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Alejandro, please do not lose hope. Let us get back to you here.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
AlejandroMEX wrote:Hello as some of you that have followed my case know what has been going on but for those who dont, i have been under attack by evil entities for more than 2 years, whats been going on is that these things have been using me as a feeding ground attacking me for energy non stop everyday, “sucking out my life force” as i reading i got told me, i feel pinches in my skin that feel like claws entering my flesh, i feel when they touch me, they shake and move my body, they use some form of manipulation magic to try to make me do things, before i say anymore for those who are reading this and are wondering if this is any form of medical condition, IT IS NOT, i have done all the medical exams i could think of, i have done brain scans, basically have checked my whole phsysical body from any form of medical issue and nothing was found, i am 100% physically healthy so yes this is 100% a spiritual attack, now as i was saying, i am under attack by these things everyday, it is my understanding that is two main attackers that go by the name zepta and morsto, these two are not humans or living, they are in spirit form and they bring more evil entities with them from time to time to assist them in attacking me, also apparently i have some form of astral parasites as well, i have tried defending myself of course, i have done cleansings, protection rituals, shielding, banishing, grounding etc you name it and i have done it and it does little to stop the attacks, my spirit family and rest of my guardians are with me all the time but they can only hold them off fo some time not forever, i am poor and dont have much money to try to pay a professional to try to banish this things, i live in mexico and tried to find someone locally but there is none, it is during my sleep when i am the most vulnerable and this things are the most active, first they try to prevent me from sleeping by as i said above pinching my body, shaking it moving it, touching me and then if i manage to fall asleep they attack me during my sleep, they give me nightmares and my astral body seems to wander off when i sleep for some reason and they take advantage of this and attack me there and believe me the level of attacks that i have experienced you will not believe it but know this, i have resisted, i have endured for so long telling my self to never give up, never give up hope, but to be honest, i am at my limit, i have endured, suffered for too long, i have stayed strong everyday for far too long and nothing changes for the better, i have contemplated suicide on multiple occasions to free myself from this and i suspect this things have been trying to manipulate me to end my life and really if none of you can help me then im afraid thats whats going to happen, i really want to give this life a chance but if really no one can help me then i will have to give up this life and move on to my next incarnation, also of this helps, these things are not exactly trying to get in, they are already in and attached to me, attached to my aura very hard and wont let go, i have travelled thousand miles and they are able to follow me everywhere. I write this post as a last hope.
Hi I tried to reply once , seems Im being blocked from doing so, That is worrying!
Anyway I suggest a group of us send protective entities to you to help with these 2. Ive looked into those names ,not demons Im coming across . Im totally willing to send some of my protective entities to help or call up help for you. I hope some others here will agree this is a good idea |.|
Can I ask did you already have protective entities when this started, if so from whom. (this is important my Courtwind feels) Im wanting to see how this all started , do you feel they were sent ?
They were attached to me long before i started spirit keeping, for 5 years or more, it was not until i started spirit keeping 2 years ago that i discovered something was attached to me this whole time, so my guardians came after this things, i dont really know if there were sent because i have no enemies but one thing i know for sure, besides attacking me for energy they are trying to drive me away from my intended soul path, i cannot communicate with my spirit family or rest of my guardians because of some blocks i have and also this evil things getting in the way when i try to connect with someone in my keep

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote:Alejandro, please do not lose hope. Let us get back to you here.
Hi is there some one in the creepyhollows crew that can help me? Im being attacked everyday to the point of torture im not giving up yet so i hope someone can help

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

OK, I also highly suggest either the 72 Angels of magick or Demons of magick on kindle , I have both . You need some serious power with you to get rid of them . I will do some work with my Entities tomorrow to send protection , are you in the states ?

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

[quote="lolaberry"]OK, I also highly suggest either the 72 Angels of magick or Demons of magick on kindle , I have both . You need some serious power with you to get rid of them . I will do some work with my Entities tomorrow to send protection , are you in the states, Mexico ? This finger crossed thing wont come off, its not visable to me until my post comes up, no idea what thats about

Return to “General Questions”