Jolly little WA Leprechaun stole my heart!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I know this thread is few years old... Written right before the pendamic. But I loved it the best to continue in it and share that I also got a freebie, a wonderful and super happy and funny male leprechaun I absolutely adore. His vessel is still in the process of delivery. But he is surely with me. He introduced himself with a little dance and yeah... He immediately lightened up my face. I have seen his shadow too. I yet to figure what he needs for bonding and offering but so far he is chatty and lovely as he can be. I would like to bond with him first before tasking him.

Is the no T word applise for them?
::bump::

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:54 am I know this thread is few years old... Written right before the pendamic. But I loved it the best to continue in it and share that I also got a freebie, a wonderful and super happy and funny male leprechaun I absolutely adore. His vessel is still in the process of delivery. But he is surely with me. He introduced himself with a little dance and yeah... He immediately lightened up my face. I have seen his shadow too. I yet to figure what he needs for bonding and offering but so far he is chatty and lovely as he can be. I would like to bond with him first before tasking him.

Hello.

I have a CH Leprechaun too. I like giving him beer treats (and I'm pretty sure he likes them too).

One thing Leprechauns like is to be respected for things that they do for us and when they come to us with things to offer us or help us with things in our daily life, I would say, from what mine tells me. I think if it as courtesy. He also seems to approve when I treat my other spirit companions with respect and acknowledge what they do for me too.

So the T word isn't necessary. I like the thing I picked up from that other thread - using words like "it's good that..." or "I'm glad that...". And the suggestion that a bow or curtsy always goes down well.

(Even my Brownie has told me she won't be angry at me if I use the T word but thanking is not preferred. I think just the fact that something good has happened, that I think is good, is good enough for Brownies .)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Great info. Appreciate your helpful feedback. So how different or similar is a brownie versa leprechaun? I always thinking of having a brownie as well. How are they helping you? Are they really do physical things while you are asleep? That is in the CH encyclopaedia about Brownies.

I do understand that the major differences probably is about their motivations. One is focused on cheerful good luck and prosperity while the other one is simply practical and efficient fellow expressed in acts of kindness.

Which one is more alive and friendly? Right now, I can't imagine anything more jolly and super upbeat then my leprechaun. 😁

Lewk wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:51 am
ASTER wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:54 am I know this thread is few years old... Written right before the pendamic. But I loved it the best to continue in it and share that I also got a freebie, a wonderful and super happy and funny male leprechaun I absolutely adore. His vessel is still in the process of delivery. But he is surely with me. He introduced himself with a little dance and yeah... He immediately lightened up my face. I have seen his shadow too. I yet to figure what he needs for bonding and offering but so far he is chatty and lovely as he can be. I would like to bond with him first before tasking him.

Hello.

I have a CH Leprechaun too. I like giving him beer treats (and I'm pretty sure he likes them too).

One thing Leprechauns like is to be respected for things that they do for us and when they come to us with things to offer us or help us with things in our daily life, I would say, from what mine tells me. I think if it as courtesy. He also seems to approve when I treat my other spirit companions with respect and acknowledge what they do for me too.

So the T word isn't necessary. I like the thing I picked up from that other thread - using words like "it's good that..." or "I'm glad that...". And the suggestion that a bow or curtsy always goes down well.

(Even my Brownie has told me she won't be angry at me if I use the T word but thanking is not preferred. I think just the fact that something good has happened, that I think is good, is good enough for Brownies .)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:26 am Great info. Appreciate your helpful feedback. So how different or similar is a brownie versa leprechaun? I always thinking of having a brownie as well. How are they helping you? Are they really do physical things while you are asleep? That is in the CH encyclopaedia about Brownies.

I do understand that the major differences probably is about their motivations. One is focused on cheerful good luck and prosperity while the other one is simply practical and efficient fellow expressed in acts of kindness.

Which one is more alive and friendly? Right now, I can't imagine anything more jolly and super upbeat then my leprechaun. 😁
It may not be the same for you. But for me I've made a very good connection with my bound Brownie spirit companion from CH, right from the beginning. She helps me with anything I do in the home. The CH Encyclopedia says "When treated well a Brownie will perform many tasks and chores for those in their home." I have found that to be the case.

She is supportive in many ways in life too.

My Kobold works very well with her.

Yes, I think a Leprechaun's focus is slightly different, although he has let me know he's a member of my home keepers & home helpers spirit commune too. Certainly they have a prosperity focus but seem to be a great companion too. He seems happy to work with my Brownie & Kobold and other spirits in my keep as well.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Lewk, very helpful discussion along the original thread. Very interesting indeed and really good ideal to have some of these absolutely selfless givers who can help with practical solutions and cheerful too. I will try to get 3 of these amazing spirit companions through my triumvirate order. I do enjoy my closer experience, so far very effective as well. Best spiritual investment, I am glad I switched on to make the happen at this time and able to create something very special with my companions.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:34 am @Lewk, very helpful discussion along the original thread. Very interesting indeed and really good ideal to have some of these absolutely selfless givers who can help with practical solutions and cheerful too. I will try to get 3 of these amazing spirit companions through my triumvirate order. I do enjoy my closer experience, so far very effective as well. Best spiritual investment, I am glad I switched on to make the happen at this time and able to create something very special with my companions.
I dunno what it is but me and you seem to be getting the same at same time. I just got one. wondering if he or she is anything like my gnomes. i love my gnome from CH. I need to focus more on my new WA leprechaun. i have a hard time still. but i know they are trying to help me it shows and i feel it :) meaning slowly but surely. i finally got my first vision of one of my dragons even making a joke :) it was a CH dragon too - okay it was my black dragon. and he showed me walking and strutting meaning he was saying you darn right im here working. it made me laugh.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

8)) Happy that your going well with your newbie companions. It takes time but all of us get there 😉 with practice and patience. Write about your black dragon, please, BUT maybe go over to the right section. I would like to know the perks and wows moments when you work with your spirit family. My leprechaun still travels through the portal system, but I have had a few very nice and happy moments. Looks like mine will comes through clairvoyant pictures and telepathically.
madgar29 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:32 am
ASTER wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:34 am @Lewk, very helpful discussion along the original thread. Very interesting indeed and really good ideal to have some of these absolutely selfless givers who can help with practical solutions and cheerful too. I will try to get 3 of these amazing spirit companions through my triumvirate order. I do enjoy my closer experience, so far very effective as well. Best spiritual investment, I am glad I switched on to make the happen at this time and able to create something very special with my companions.
I dunno what it is but me and you seem to be getting the same at same time. I just got one. wondering if he or she is anything like my gnomes. i love my gnome from CH. I need to focus more on my new WA leprechaun. i have a hard time still. but i know they are trying to help me it shows and i feel it :) meaning slowly but surely. i finally got my first vision of one of my dragons even making a joke :) it was a CH dragon too - okay it was my black dragon. and he showed me walking and strutting meaning he was saying you darn right im here working. it made me laugh.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

mine is a Tribucho Leprechaun, CH, memberplus only WA. so i think he is a spirit. but yeah. ill see if i can get anything out of him :P

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Nice, what is the description of that type of leprechaun?
madgar29 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:00 pm mine is a Tribucho Leprechaun, CH, memberplus only WA. so i think he is a spirit. but yeah. ill see if i can get anything out of him :P

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:54 pm Nice, what is the description of that type of leprechaun?
madgar29 wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:00 pm mine is a Tribucho Leprechaun, CH, memberplus only WA. so i think he is a spirit. but yeah. ill see if i can get anything out of him :P
A custom spirit conjuration of a rare, early Leprechaun species that dwelled in the main continent. They were a very active and powerful community of early leprechauns who were great treasure-seekers and hoarders. They were amazing for work with prosperity and good luck. They were practitioners of a rare form of magick that helped them to find and hoard treasures; divine metals, jewels, and resources of the earth. They are an exceptionally rare species, known as Tribucho Leprechauns. They were capable of channeling and working with ancient magick for blessings & good luck. They were exceptionally close-knit, friendly, and would gift powerful amulets to neighboring civilizations.

As spirit companions, they are fantastic to work with for bringing closer connections for you with prosperity. They help you channel and work with good luck & personal success in your journey. They will help you recognize opportunities where you can excel and succeed in your personal gifts. They are loyal, quick to give you support and advice, and surround with energies for mysticism, and spirituality. They are masterful for channeling and working with prosperity and good luck. They are quick to give you advice and support for your journey - personal and spiritual.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... anion.html

i am trying to make a career switch for the better more money and a job i enjoy. hard to find

@ASTER do you have a LE Charita?

Return to “Creatures”